GHETTONESE

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Betta learn. My donsengu don't play around.

Weez suriasu bitnezz koreans.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

ROG :residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

:poke

Ready for some college football games today? :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

yall got texas:toc
tough opener.....

actually kinda syked about the pros...miami 1st team is looking really nice:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Yeah, ND is killing them atm. I see that LSU game got delayed because of the storm.

Who is Miami playing first?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Buffalo
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Gotcha. That's Rex Ryan's new teams iirc. I hope your team wins. :nod

Oh, did you see that Hail Mary pass in that BYU-Nebraska game? :zomg It was an amazing feat especially since it was by the backup freshman quarterback.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

they have a tough defense...gave us problems last 2 seasons...so fingers crossed.

yeah,awesome play...im syked about tomorrows game....ohio st vs VT
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Who are you rooting for?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

well...doesn't really matter to me:XD
it would be nice to see coach beamer knock off old urban:3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I am rooting for you gnut! :x3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

what are you doing here...don't you see grown folks talking:-_-























:XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Yearssssah!





Alls - I was saying man - loved you man, had your side man. :XD
:slowly
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

well...doesn't really matter to me:XD
it would be nice to see coach beamer knock off old urban:3c
Yeah, that would be so nice. They treat Urban Meyer as if he's god or something. Do you know that OSU want to trademark his name? >.> All the OSU fans are excited about this upcoming season because they think they have a chance to win the national championship again. The local sport radio stations even rebroadcasted the last season games just to amp the fans up.

Oh, his son is playing in the varsity team at a local Catholic high school even though he's a sophomore. I wonder why... :eyeroll
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Yeah, that would be so nice. They treat Urban Meyer as if he's god or something. Do you know that OSU want to trademark his name? >.> All the OSU fans are excited about this upcoming season because they think they have a chance to win the national championship again. The local sport radio stations even rebroadcasted the last season games just to amp the fans up.

Oh, his son is playing in the varsity team at a local Catholic high school even though he's a sophomore. I wonder why... :eyeroll
:pjsalt u.u




:toc
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:


:zomg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

:barf


looks fun










:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Apparently, the Today show hosts were talking about how the ride will vary how long the riders will wait on the top of the first hill so in one ride, they can wait for 5 seconds while in another, 10 seconds.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

LORD.....sounds stress full....
i still think busch garden's phoenix is the scariest i ever been on.....
[video]https://youtu.be/Noj3BwcWmAc[/video]:zomg

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

ive been on it before....i swear i was upside down for like 10/15sec....scary:XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

That looks fun and scary at the same time. :XD
 
Top