GHETTONESE

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

breaking bad ended yet?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Oh yeah....been like two season's worth ago.

watch it....great drama...smartly written characters.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I heard its good. Too lazerino to start :o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I edit.....:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

not yet....probably do it like breaking bad.once it ends i'll just binge it all the way thru.
speaking of which...have you watched BB yet?
That isn't necessary. It's an anthology, new cast and new story every season. Each season is 8 episodes long. Just watch the first season, the second season started last Sunday. It took GoT's spot in the lineup.

Nah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I thought it was on 3rd season...maybe I knock it out on sunday.:thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I thought it was on 3rd season...maybe I knock it out on sunday.:thumbs
Nah, the first season debuted in January 2014, so it's been a while since they've been able to put a new story together. The first season was in development for a lot longer, so with the huge success of the first season, they were probably overwhelmed with writing, casting, etc. But it does fit in perfectly as a replacement for GoT.

Yeah, give it a chance. The first season is freaking amazing. Think of it like as a miniseries.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

dude....watch BB
you can appreciate the whole friggin' scenario
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

BB as in Breaking Bad ? :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Yup
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Nah, the first season debuted in January 2014, so it's been a while since they've been able to put a new story together. The first season was in development for a lot longer, so with the huge success of the first season, they were probably overwhelmed with writing, casting, etc. But it does fit in perfectly as a replacement for GoT.

Yeah, give it a chance. The first season is freaking amazing. Think of it like as a miniseries.
What series are you talking about?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

true detective
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Oh. Is it any good?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

idk....did you read the convo bish???....:lmao




:XD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I didn't actually since I thought you guys were talking about BB.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

I was just joking m8 8)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Half joking probably but I was just clarifying anyway.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

1/2 joking....how


:gnut
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

Well you didn't answer if it was good and instead referred to the previous conversation :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I Wish I Was As Popular As My Niece's thread D:

because I haven't watched it you derp:p

true detective that is....BB was fucking awesome.
even the ending...I was quite satisfied:)

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

did you ever watch fallen skies or the strain...they are coming back:zomg
 
Top