lmao the dude who talk at 3:37
Im working right now x/How's your Fourth of July?




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I noticed this comment on the main page side tab but never commented, don't mind me gnut I won't dab too much on your member threadDid you hear about Ezekiel Elliot? Six games suspension! I know a lot of Cowboys and OSU fans are going to be pissed
lol. But cowboys fans are triggered like shit, it's gonna be a deflategate all over again. If he really did it he deserves it but how does the kicker from the giants only get 1 game for admitting to beating the shit out of his wife while Zeke never gets charged, arrested, has texts to prove she was in a bar fight with another girl and for the prosecutors to drop everything... and still ends up with 6? Sad.Youre welcome anytime...but me and riki usually focus on ncaa....I noticed this comment on the main page side tab but never commented, don't mind me gnut I won't dab too much on your member threadlol. But cowboys fans are triggered like shit, it's gonna be a deflategate all over again. If he really did it he deserves it but how does the kicker from the giants only get 1 game for admitting to beating the shit out of his wife while Zeke never gets charged, arrested, has texts to prove she was in a bar fight with another girl and for the prosecutors to drop everything... and still ends up with 6? Sad.

Yup...think we beat atlantaDid the Dolphins play their first preseason game already?

Well they said the raiders were cursed to...theyre starting to come around.He looked good though but it's the Browns lol. They'll slowly destroy him like how Manziel slowly destroyed the franchise.
