GHETTONESE

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Happy birthday gnut:confetti
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey didn't know you was interested in that type of movie documentary?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really...gantz:derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Have you seen episode 2? I didn't like very much, I actually didn't even finish it.

It was just too "I'm Dave Chappelle", "Because I'm Dave Chappelle", etc....kinda wears off after the first few minutes. I dunno maybe I was just tired :heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Have you seen episode 2? I didn't like very much, I actually didn't even finish it.

It was just too "I'm Dave Chappelle", "Because I'm Dave Chappelle", etc....kinda wears off after the first few minutes. I dunno maybe I was just tired :heh
It was funny...but we are always gonna compare anything he does to...im rick james bitch chappelle xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey homie - just popped in here to see you ya doing.
Whats going on? Hows things, work?

We finally hit 80 today lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey homie - just popped in here to see you ya doing.
Whats going on? Hows things, work?

We finally hit 80 today lol.
All is good...work is work.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tell me about it Temps hiring 85 today.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bruh...thats cool weather here xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bruh...thats cool weather here xD
Aye - now we're fair weathers peeps too. :x3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How da graduation go?
Tell Xav - grats from me as well.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congratulations on @xnut's graduation! I assume that the school year is over then? Mine is two more weeks. >.>

Anyway, what are his plans after high school?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Congratulations on @xnut's graduation! I assume that the school year is over then? Mine is two more weeks. >.>

Anyway, what are his plans after high school?
Thnx....i'll relay the message.
I think he's going SPC route or USF....more than likely St.Pete College
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What are you doing over the break?
Gonna finally come to Busch Gardens xDDD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gotcha. Has he decided what he wants to major in? Is he still dating that Vietnamese girl?

Umm... haven't decided what to do over break. :sweatbunny
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure about major.....
Yeah,he is still with her...she is a good girl.

Better come down here:cop
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Gnutoo gotta leave this in your thread. Not sure if you watch DBS, but I think you're the kind of person that would watch the anime. If not... rip spoilers maaaan~~~ :3


Tfw rekt XD






Also tfw (Dunno what they say, but seeing Goku's and Vegeta's face expressions is more than enough to understand XD)






Took them just only like 20 years to make a female going super saiyan xdd
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,074
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And after 15min at the tournament they will reach ssjg. :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
do you fuck with the war? xD the video is too funny
 
Top