GHETTONESE

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Are you watching the championship game?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
:comfort

At least Alabama lost :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yesssss....in a bad way to!!!!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, that was the best way to end the game :nod

Even though I don't care much for Clemson, I'm just glad that Alabama didn't win again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh man, this Alabama fan is in the doghouse :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Goes to show how mature crimson tide fans are xDDDD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love his wife/girlfriend's reaction in the end :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Greg, I watched the first episode of Taboo.

Hard to say yet, but it seems pretty good. There weren't that many GoT cast though? Chaplin, Pryce and the guy who play Mace Tyrell, but thats it? Or well, I guess 3 is bunch. 2 of them major characters.

Kinda weird, I don't still quite get what going on there. Some voodoo stuff? Though I think it is painfully obvious this going into a really Lannister-y direction.

I mean, they talk about "big secrets". Hardys character has a black haired bastard son. He told his black haired sister how he loves her. And there is weird tension between the two of them.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Greg, I watched the first episode of Taboo.

Hard to say yet, but it seems pretty good. There weren't that many GoT cast though? Chaplin, Pryce and the guy who play Mace Tyrell, but thats it? Or well, I guess 3 is bunch. 2 of them major characters.

Kinda weird, I don't still quite get what going on there. Some voodoo stuff? Though I think it is painfully obvious this going into a really Lannister-y direction.

I mean, they talk about "big secrets". Hardys character has a black haired bastard son. He told his black haired sister how he loves her. And there is weird tension between the two of them.
I took it their father had biracial children and Hardy took after his mother.....Uncivilized.....Spiteful towards his father(remember the comment about the slave ship he was on that sunk)
I think the big issue of the series is going to be this island....Notcha sound
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I took it their father had biracial children and Hardy took after his mother.....Uncivilized.....Spiteful towards his father(remember the comment about the slave ship he was on that sunk)
I think the big issue of the series is going to be this island....Notcha sound
Yeah. There was the stuff how Hardy heard his fathers last words and the whole ghost seqments at the morgue and the weird ritual he did at the funeral that makes me think there will be a form magic, voodoo, in the series.

And Im pretty sure of my Lannister theory too.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm have to pull on Greg real quick, Hit him with the 8 piece from KFC Original, maybe I'll throw in a biscuit on the side..
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Nothing much...how was your holidays jittabug...how is the fam?
Holidays was good, spent a couple days working at my second job. The fam is good, I was at my sisters for Christmas so that was quite blissful.
How about you, good holiday?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah....same

Busy ashell at work tho
Understaffed and corporate is running a new tv ad and coupons (like buy one get one)

Fuckin us up :sweat
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah....same

Busy ashell at work tho
Understaffed and corporate is running a new tv ad and coupons (like buy one get one)

Fuckin us up :sweat
Yeah that's painful, usually draws in the herd of people which just makes everything worse for the staff
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah that's painful, usually draws in the herd of people which just makes everything worse for the staff
Exactly....especially cheap bastards coming in only because of coupons xDDĎ
 
Top