Thanks 


Yeah....im paying for it now.Are you watching the championship game?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I took it their father had biracial children and Hardy took after his mother.....Uncivilized.....Spiteful towards his father(remember the comment about the slave ship he was on that sunk)Greg, I watched the first episode of Taboo.
Hard to say yet, but it seems pretty good. There weren't that many GoT cast though? Chaplin, Pryce and the guy who play Mace Tyrell, but thats it? Or well, I guess 3 is bunch. 2 of them major characters.
Kinda weird, I don't still quite get what going on there. Some voodoo stuff? Though I think it is painfully obvious this going into a really Lannister-y direction.
I mean, they talk about "big secrets". Hardys character has a black haired bastard son. He told his black haired sister how he loves her. And there is weird tension between the two of them.
Yeah. There was the stuff how Hardy heard his fathers last words and the whole ghost seqments at the morgue and the weird ritual he did at the funeral that makes me think there will be a form magic, voodoo, in the series.I took it their father had biracial children and Hardy took after his mother.....Uncivilized.....Spiteful towards his father(remember the comment about the slave ship he was on that sunk)
I think the big issue of the series is going to be this island....Notcha sound
Wattup mane...?
Why so generous...your brother putting you up to something?I'm have to pull on Greg real quick, Hit him with the 8 piece from KFC Original, maybe I'll throw in a biscuit on the side..
Hehe, I'm playing, whats up?Wattup mane...?
Why so generous...your brother putting you up to something?
XD
Nothing much...how was your holidays jittabug...how is the fam?Hehe, I'm playing, whats up?
Holidays was good, spent a couple days working at my second job. The fam is good, I was at my sisters for Christmas so that was quite blissful.Nothing much...how was your holidays jittabug...how is the fam?

Yeah that's painful, usually draws in the herd of people which just makes everything worse for the staffYeah....same
Busy ashell at work tho
Understaffed and corporate is running a new tv ad and coupons (like buy one get one)
Fuckin us up![]()
Exactly....especially cheap bastards coming in only because of coupons xDDĎYeah that's painful, usually draws in the herd of people which just makes everything worse for the staff