Happy Birthday, OLDer man 





It was funny...but we are always gonna compare anything he does to...im rick james bitch chappelle xDHave you seen episode 2? I didn't like very much, I actually didn't even finish it.
It was just too "I'm Dave Chappelle", "Because I'm Dave Chappelle", etc....kinda wears off after the first few minutes. I dunno maybe I was just tired![]()
All is good...work is work.Hey homie - just popped in here to see you ya doing.
Whats going on? Hows things, work?
We finally hit 80 today lol.
Aye - now we're fair weathers peeps too.Bruh...thats cool weather here xD

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thnx....i'll relay the message.Congratulations on @xnut's graduation! I assume that the school year is over then? Mine is two more weeks. >.>
Anyway, what are his plans after high school?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




do you fuck with the war? xD the video is too funny