GHETTONESE

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
He taking bout a top notcher....
XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes maam xD
Thank you
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope you're okay down there :hug

Your team did well today unlike mine (so close!) :shakefist

BTW, have you seen this? I kinda feel bad for Lousiana Tech. Talk about embarrassing!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I hope you're okay down there :hug

Your team did well today unlike mine (so close!) :shakefist

BTW, have you seen this? I kinda feel bad for Lousiana Tech. Talk about embarrassing!
So far so good...
Didnt get to watch any ball today...had to work,board up my house,then rounded up my moms,gma,cousin and nephew...all of us in a 2bed 1 bath:sweat

Poor tech...thats rough x/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How's everything over there?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Be safe!

They're showing the storm on tv right now
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im mad the miami vs tampa game got canceled...Pittsburg said they could use their stadium...but no smh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I guess they don't want to play :/

Will they be making it up? Iirc, there was a NFL team that will make up its game with in week 13
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Be safe big homie. Shit is crazy down in Florida

Riki Kizer looking good :3. I just like that he wants to play from the pocket and runs as a 2nd option like Russell Wilson. I think it's Kizer > Mahomes > Trubisky > Watson in order of potential. Watson wasn't good today but was better than the dude that got benched for him.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, Kizer did pretty well though he did some rookie mistakes, but that is understandable. I'm kinda nervous about him since he was inconsistent in his last year at ND.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I guess they don't want to play :/

Will they be making it up? Iirc, there was a NFL team that will make up its game with in week 13
Yeah...they are gonna make it up...i think that same week
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Be safe big homie. Shit is crazy down in Florida

Riki Kizer looking good :3. I just like that he wants to play from the pocket and runs as a 2nd option like Russell Wilson. I think it's Kizer > Mahomes > Trubisky > Watson in order of potential. Watson wasn't good today but was better than the dude that got benched for him.
Thanx cuzzo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You know, I'm not a huge fan of fish, but I really do enjoy some mahi-mahi once and a while... :gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You know, I'm not a huge fan of fish, but I really do enjoy some mahi-mahi once and a while... :gnut
Smoked or grilled?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Smoked or grilled?
...? :notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
mahi-mahi = Dolphin(fish)

?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:notlikethis
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...? :notsure
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
mahi-mahi = Dolphin(fish)

?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
:notlikethis
Yeah the fish....lol

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You didn't watch the game? or? you trolling me?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Havent seen the episode...xD
My bad
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
The episode? :lmao

Aren't you a Dolphins fan?
 
Top