He taking bout a top notcher....
XD
XD

So far so good...I hope you're okay down there
Your team did well today unlike mine (so close!)
BTW, have you seen this? I kinda feel bad for Lousiana Tech. Talk about embarrassing!

Starting to crank up....annoying sideways rain xDHow's everything over there?
Yeah...they are gonna make it up...i think that same weekI guess they don't want to play :/
Will they be making it up? Iirc, there was a NFL team that will make up its game with in week 13
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanx cuzzoBe safe big homie. Shit is crazy down in Florida
Riki Kizer looking good :3. I just like that he wants to play from the pocket and runs as a 2nd option like Russell Wilson. I think it's Kizer > Mahomes > Trubisky > Watson in order of potential. Watson wasn't good today but was better than the dude that got benched for him.

Smoked or grilled?You know, I'm not a huge fan of fish, but I really do enjoy some mahi-mahi once and a while...![]()
...?Smoked or grilled?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yeah the fish....lol...?
mahi-mahi = Dolphin(fish)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
?
--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
