ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: First 3 to respond, will get a a new avatar of your choosing drawn by this awesomeness!

Serious, cool-looking Buggy! Thanks. :D

I couldn't find any decent pics. :darn

I'll defintely check the list out ghostE! Be cool. Btw - Do you remember this song and this? :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Hey 3cmm! Just like Riki said, if you want to be the 3rd one... then you can be! :)

I picked Fairy Tail...

But I would not bitch if I got thrown into the One Piece world! I would definitely be a pirate and be allied with the straw hats! :)

What did you pick and why?

I use Photoshop for my illustrations. I got me BA in Illustration - Commercial Art which means I learned how to paint and draw traditionally. After college I learned the Adobe programs. I would rate my skills in Photoshop about a 7... I certainly could use a bit of improving! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Wow so you're quite an artist then. I was pretty good at Photoshop a few years back, but I'm so rusty now it's not even fun. I definitely should look up some tutorials again to gain some skills and make some kick-ass sets again with awesome effects.

I picked Naruto. I've always been fond of that world. I just think Kishi portrays it in a horrible way. I would have been so much more awesome than any Naruto character. I would have traveled around when I became a teenager and explore the world, gain new friends and hone my skills to perfection. Think Killer Bee training in the mountains if you've read that far, that would be perfect for me! Then after a few years I'd go back, become a Jounin (I'd be a chuunin before my departure), and use my remaining days as a ninja as a teacher for my team. Maybe I could be a Kage? Hah. One Piece would easily be my next choice. I'd definitely sail the world and join the Straw Hats too! Kinda dangerous, but hey I would have to be awesome and strong, or full of luck like Usopp!

As for the avatar, I want it, BUT make it for someone else. I'm so happy with my current set, and I would feel rotten if I got an avatar from you and kept it in my "storage" for a few weeks. I bet it would make someone else very happy :)

I just love looking at him in a suit and tie. You can pick anything you want in terms of creativity. Black & white or color. As you can see his hair changes from volume to volume for no reason. xD
I thought that was Light of Death Note! Wow they're so similar except for the hair color!
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

3cmm you should start reading Liar Game, it is very similar in the psychological drama genre.

Akiyama is a genius. He is an ex con-artist and know he is helping out the main protagonist of Liar Game to free her from this twisted game. He is very methodical and only takes chances if he knows they will work out in the end to his favor. He's just as awesome as you. :D

Have you had a call back for the 2nd interview? I will read more of this thread for answers.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

3cmm don't you dare change your avatar & sig combo! ghostE please make an avatar for M3J! He desperately needs a new one asap. Thanks. :)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

3cmm you should start reading Liar Game, it is very similar in the psychological drama genre.
Roger that, Sir! That will perhaps be my next project!

3cmm don't you dare change your avatar & sig combo!
You said that already! No I won't, I promise! Atleast not for some time :p (Btw I got some more cool Ace sets just waiting...)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Serious, cool-looking Buggy! Thanks. :D

I couldn't find any decent pics. :darn

I'll defintely check the list out ghostE! Be cool. Btw - Do you remember this song and this? :D
Serious Buggy it is! :) No need for any pics I read One Piece so I know all about him! You best get on that list, son! Yeah I remember those songs, they be the shizzle. :)

If M3J wants one, he has to post for it! Rules are rules! :D

@3cmm - I guess I am... :sweat

I still read it and I agree with you about the Naruto-verse, the first half was awesome... but after the second half it has turned into "everything revolves around Sasuke". The world comes off as if their is no one else in the entire world that can stop Sasuke, except maybe Naruto.

That is fine about your choosing to bow out of the avatar thing... I am sure I will do it again down the road, so maybe by then you will be ready for change! :)

I also thought that Akiyama was Light from Death Note this whole time... ha!

3cmm you should start reading Liar Game, it is very similar in the psychological drama genre.

Akiyama is a genius. He is an ex con-artist and know he is helping out the main protagonist of Liar Game to free her from this twisted game. He is very methodical and only takes chances if he knows they will work out in the end to his favor. He's just as awesome as you. :D

Have you had a call back for the 2nd interview? I will read more of this thread for answers.
Alright... he sounds easy enough to draw!

Nope... they decided to go with someone else, so I am still trucking the unemployment route. :(
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

That's some sad new to hear. :(

Come give Aki a big hug, it will make you feel better. :comfort
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

^Thanks buddy... excuse me as I wipe my nose on your shoulder.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Psyren of course, It would be really shocking if I'd vote something else

Psyren - explanation: the psy power, the time travel, etc it has everything that's really popular nowadays

and I'd pick kabuto of course...

Why? Well, I said it to anax before, he's the manga character who reminds me of myself a lot. Not into details: but I ran away from a lot of problems too and then there's that certain moment in my life (compare it like when kabuto is sacrificing himself) which makes you think: time to change -> it's my most favorite manga panel

no wonder that certain scene is in my sig, no wonder that person is my avatar
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

^Yeah I knew you are big on Psyren (so am I) but I figured the whole apocalyptic future would turn you off! :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: First 3 to respond, will get a a new avatar of your choosing drawn by this awesomeness!

Okay you got it, Ren it is! :)

Do me a favor and let me know a little more about her... like does she have magic powers? Is she good? Bad? what is the name of the manga she is from?

Your answers will help me decide a great way to draw her out! :D
Actually, she is from a video game. ^^

Here is her profile:
A mysterious young girl with a talent for singing. She wanders the devastated world, sketching cryptic pictures on the floors and walls of desolate structures, finding treasures, and befriending stray cats. All the while, she dreams of meeting another human being.
also... how is going thru that music list I posted in your thread, hrmmmmmm!? :p
Opps! I completely forgot about it. My bad. :sweat

Nope... they decided to go with someone else, so I am still trucking the unemployment route. :(
Poor ghost! :comfort

I guess both of us are unlucky since I didn't get the job either. :darn
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

^awesome! I will start getting these avatars done tonight!

Stop hurting my feelings and listen to them! :p

I am sure, if you liked the songs I have shown you so far, then you are bound to find some more in that list! :)

btw, do you watch Lost? If you do, check this out!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Unfortunately, I don't watch Lost. I tried to but I got lost (no pun intended :p).
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Poor ghost! :comfort

I guess both of us are unlucky since I didn't get the job either. :darn
yeah it sucks! I have been without a job now for 5 months. :(

What did you apply for?

You should watch Lost! I am here for you if you get "Lost" while watching it! :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

I applied to teach a kindergarten class in S. Korea.

:XD If I decided to watch Lost one day, I'll let you know.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

well I can tell you that if you go and get ceritfied to teach English as a second language, you will be more likely to get a job overseas!

Check out this website: http://oxfordseminars.com

I applied for the JET program this year and was turned down for it. I have always wanted to live in Japan for a while. So whenever I get enough money I will get my TESL (Teach English as a Second Language) certificate.

If you can find a college that offers the Oxford seminars, then after you complete the course (which takes a month and you only go on weekends) they will guarantee you a job in the country of your choosing or your money back!

It is a great deal that I would recommend you look into! :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Thanks for the link! The Oxford Seminars look pretty interesting, and I was planning on adding a TESOL/TEFL certification to my teaching license. ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

^It is a great idea! Like I said if you go with the Oxford seminar thing... they will guarantee you a job! :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

Wow, it costs $1095 so I better save up my money if I want to take the classes. :s
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: still waiting for 1 more person to respond for their chance at a free custom avatar!

^I know... but considering that it is accredited from Oxford and the guarantee that they will get you a job or money back... it sounds worth it!


also keep in mind, these certificates range from 50 to 1000 in price. You can get them anywhere these days, from online to actual in person courses.

But the more you spend on getting a better certificate they more the school that hires you will pay you. So think long terms when getting your certificate! :)
 
Last edited:
Top