ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^part of it sure... the other part is I work that big for the reason of, if I ever wanted to have prints made I could get some good sizes out of that file. Without compromising the quality of the piece.

It is what all digital artist do...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^part of it sure... the other part is I work that big for the reason of, if I ever wanted to have prints made I could get some good sizes out of that file. Without compromising the quality of the piece.

It is what all digital artist do...
Thanks for the explanation. I have standard dsl connection so I had to take a second look why the picture didn't save in a second. :)
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I am really looking forward to see you do a Belach character, may be Nel or Harribel or Stark............any plans?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^I have already done some Bleach stuff in the past. Check it out here!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Are you gonna do more One Piece stuff??
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I plan too... I have some custom avatars I am doing next. I think Buggy asked for of course a Buggy from OP one.

so that will be the next one.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Yes I saw them before. Cool stuff, especially the ones titled Power and Death. But do consider Nel, Harribel, and Stark, when you have nothing else to do.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I am really looking forward to see you do a Belach character, may be Nel or Harribel or Stark............any plans?
ghostexiled: Would have no problems I'm sure.

Me? (sorry hard to guess who you were referencing nvm :amuse)

No because I don't have the required skill level for doing all the hard core edits, layering, redraws... like some guys here in Photo-shop. I don't really have an interest to do Bleach anyway because there are plenty of it out-there.

I tried to do a Psyren one once and quit because of the difficulty.

Also using gimp is a bit of pain. If paint.net was a little more advanced it would made it easier.

edit: nvm :eyeroll
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I'm not following OP yet, however this doesnt make me an alien :D
can't stick to story because I find the artwork is disgusting. Seriously... the chapter 86 cover kept me away from reading for like half a year :oh

Also got the Master Collection CS4, ain't using anything else than Ps though. Hmm did use Fw one to make a gif or two and like Ae to convert mp4 to wmp though haha

Yes I saw them before. Cool stuff, especially the ones titled Power and Death. But do consider Nel, Harribel, and Stark, when you have nothing else to do.
I second that <3
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^I won't lie here, I did not get into One Piece for the longest time either due to the art style being "weird". When I did finally decide to give it the time of day... I only watched the anime.

Then fillers hit... I was interested in the story now and was very curious as to what was going on. So I started reading the manga, right around the time Oda's art style changed/started to improve... which around the Water 7 arc.

So yeah the art does start off really bad... but with any artist that keeps on drawing... they are bound to get leaps and bounds better. Oda definitely has! I would know this, cause of me being an artist!

So go take a peak at one of the more recent chapters and you will see that the art is top notch now and the story is beyond one of the best... it is EPIC!!

@Evil3ye - I have only messed with Photoshop, Illustrator, ImageReady and Indesign. I have got no clue about any of the other programs! But I plan to teach myself soon! :)

@TOC & Evil - If I had to praise just one artist for being the best at creating interesting characters to draw... it would be Kubo. But since I am smack deb in the middle right now of fanart central... it will be a little while before I do anymore after I am done.

I have been trying to piece together my own webcomic... so that would be me working on OC type stuff for a while. :)

Charlie-kun - You flatter me so! :grin Also, if you would like any more high rez pics of any of my work... let me know!


Also, for those interested I have made a prettier process chart of the creation of Jenbei. Check it out!
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Oooh I like that!!! though I did see another one where they were all seperate, but it's good to see you join them up.

@E3: if art really bugs you that much, then you oughta not read it all, cos sometimes it looks very packed on pages. I personally enjoy the art, but more than that the story is awesome... True in the begining the art was particularly O_O but he's improved and grown since then...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,123
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^I won't lie here, I did not get into One Piece for the longest time either due to the art style being "weird". When I did finally decide to give it the time of day... I only watched the anime.
One Piece is awesome and I like the art (comic) for one, it reminds me of the style of Akira Toriyama. I tried to introduce people to the anime and they say like why does the art look old or bad initially.

Its not surprising because of the different styles you see on anime with Bleach and Naruto and the rest.

I prefer watching anime over manga because how you get to visualize all the effects, action and voice etc.

After a few episodes of the anime you'll get drawn into the OP-verse very quickly.

Charlie-kun - You flatter me so! :grin Also, if you would like any more high rez pics of any of my work... let me know!
Sure post em here or pm, I'm sure the others would enjoy them as-well. :)

Edit: I saw the work in deviant. They're awesome. Without realizing I already have some of them saved in hdd. :)
 
Last edited:

hdiuy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
1,885
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Is just using this thread in order to find the mysterious and rare Devil Fruit!

For those following and that care, I am finally done with my OP fanart!!

Check it out!
Very nice! Your work reminds me of those ancient traditional japanese/chinese drawings, though you fused with modern artwork. I can't wait for your future artworks.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

What's up?

What is your thought about Chuck last night?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Sure post em here or pm, I'm sure the others would enjoy them as-well. :)

Edit: I saw the work in deviant. They're awesome. Without realizing I already have some of them saved in hdd. :)
Well if you want Hi-Rez versions... you can get them from my Flickr account, the same way you got the OP one.

Very nice! Your work reminds me of those ancient traditional japanese/chinese drawings, though you fused with modern artwork. I can't wait for your future artworks.
yeah I have 2 different styles... one being my OP fanart and then the other being of my Reborn fanart. Thanks for the compliments! :)

What's up?

What is your thought about Chuck last night?
Just got home from work... how are things going with you?

The show was a pretty intense one! It was funny to see Casey, Awesome, Morgan and Chuck work together to spy on Shaw and Sarah. :D

But the end with Shaw finding out that Sarah killed his wife! :blink

Is Chuck going to have to kill him?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

LOL Morgan and company didn't really help Chuck win back Sarah but A+ for effort. :XD I love how Elle scolded them for messing up.

I didn't expect Sarah to be the one who did the deed. Maybe her trainer was a Ring operative and told her to kill Shaw's wife so she can be an official spy? Right now, Shaw is very dangerous since he is not thinking clearly.

I don't think Chuck will kill Shaw since he is "not a killer". Based on the preview, Sarah might kill him since she looks upset. I have to admit that the producers were clever since they didn't say how many episodes Brandon Routh will appear in. :p

Next week is the last of the new episodes and then it would be reruns until May. I know that Morgan's ex-girlfriend will appear in the May 11th episode to try to win back Morgan.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

I like your new avatar :) your artwork, isnt it?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

^I have no idea what you are talking about... that artwork is from that new member MH interviewed on the front page!

He does have some talent, I'd say!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

So you won't be mad, if I'd say it's a horribly artwork? :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!

Why should I? :p

I don't think it is that good either...
 
Top