Re: Is finally done with his One Piece fanart!! Take a look!
Hmm.. I don't think it's that bad actually. bigger version... link pls? ;P
Hmm.. I don't think it's that bad actually. bigger version... link pls? ;P







(Im hungry now ^^)
Her name is Yanna. She is a wolf/Australian Shepard mix.I figure that you either have a cat or that comment was inspired by Austin.
Awww...that dog is so cute! What's his or her name?
I have two chihuahuas, but I used to have some gerbils. My neighbor cat used to visit my house and left us gifts of dead animals; unfortunately, he was probably killed by coyotes. I also had a pet squirrel but she died when a storm threw her off the tree.![]()



That is a cute name. My dogs' names are Rocco and Chi Chi (I know what it means in Spanish, but they used to belong to my neighbors, who named her).Her name is Yanna. She is a wolf/Australian Shepard mix.
I'm sure they lived a rich and productive lives though.WOW... you have some tragic animal stories, huh?![]()





It is going... nice and steady.
How's it going, ghostE!?
Anything interesting happen in your life recently that you would like to share with your good ol' MH buddy, Buggy?
Btw, have you checked out the previews of Photoshop CS5? *drools*
Oh yea, are you going to watch Kick-Ass? It looks interesting.
Peace.


yeah I watched it just last night! Didn't you say this was the last one for a good while or something?What do you think of this week's episode of Chuck?
I thought it was great, but it was obvious that Shaw turned rogue. I'm glad that Sarah and Chuck are back together and that Casey is back on the team. Morgan is going to be very entertaining as the newest member, but I think he'll be more of a supporting role.
I don't know if Shaw is dead or not since it looked like Chuck shot him around the left shoulder. Besides, we didn't see the dead body so he may have survive. If he does, he will definitely want revenge on Chuck and Sarah.
