ghostexiled's yaoi thread

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Done =D

Votes for Bleach of course (haha) but wouldn't mind if you'd work on a Fairy Tail aswell ;) but apparently Reborn is ahead anyway, a manga I still havenot read ;/
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Sweet!

It is a really kick ass manga! It takes it a while to get serious and sorta starts out as a nonsense comedy. But it has completely transformed into a pretty awesome action packed manga! :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I don't have DArt so I can't vote. :/ But I'd say HR. Bleach is soooo "done that". It's startng to get boring to watch bleach fanart nowadays because there's sooo much of it.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Well I added the poll onto this thread here, Blai! So go make your vote official! :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I don't have DArt so I can't vote. :/ But I'd say HR. Bleach is soooo "done that". It's startng to get boring to watch bleach fanart nowadays because there's sooo much of it.
Hmm.. I disagree. I feel more like there's 70-80% of Naruto tho Bleach may be the next big batch, besides OP.

Voted for FT in here. Also a manga with a hell lot of awesome characters. And I'd die to see your version of someone like Erza Scarlet ;)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I still follow Bleach and have to admit the story is doing better... but for a while there, I was getting pretty annoyed with it.

I am dealing with some people taking my Ichigo Mask that I created and making some small changes to it and then posting it as their own work!! That kinda shit pisses me off! :mad

I love FT cause it is such a playful manga... it does not get too bogged down in worthless crap.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

hey,

Ghost - a question that's be popping up recently in my mind:

Are you a fortuneteller? Why? Well I don't know but coincidentally your nick has a great link with the exiled Ghost from reborn :D
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Haha... I wish I was! :p

The name was, at first, Exiled Ghost... but somethings came up to where I had to change it around to what it currently is. :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Hey, ghostexiled! How are you doing?

Hope you and your family had a super christmas! :thumbs
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Voted for HR because I'd love to see your version of Lambo or Kyoya Hibari :D

I think your versions'd be awesome, since imo those character fits pretty well with your own style.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I voted for One Piece. It's a 3 way tie right now. What do you like most about manga? (vague question)
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Do you prefer drawing men or women :amuse
or which one is easier for you to work with
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Hey, ghostexiled! How are you doing?

Hope you and your family had a super christmas! :thumbs
I am doing fine! :) I am just being lazy and hoping that 2010 is the year of CHANGE for me!

Thank you for the holiday greetings! Hope you had a great one as well! :)

Voted for HR because I'd love to see your version of Lambo or Kyoya Hibari :D

I think your versions'd be awesome, since imo those character fits pretty well with your own style.
I was actually thinking if KHR won I would draw Hibari or XX! :p

I voted for One Piece. It's a 3 way tie right now. What do you like most about manga? (vague question)
I see... hrmmm. We gotta get some more votes up in this hizzy! :p

Well the first thing that attracted me to them was the art... since I am an artist. But the second thing was finding out that the animes took liberties of editing out certain stuff/character from it, thus making me curious why. Then third, the story had to be interesting... of course!

Do you prefer drawing men or women :amuse
or which one is easier for you to work with
I love drawing women... but they are also the hardest for me to draw. So more times than I should, I just draw dudes. They are easier cause they don't have curves and pretty faces. :p

My all time favorite artist is Alphonse Mucha.
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I have a (silly) question:

Do you compare drawing with math? Let me explain the comparison: I have always had the feeling never being good in math - how hard I tried. My math teacher always said that everyone can be good in math as long as you try hard and do your best. The same goes for drawing: when I end up drawing, I always end up in drawing vague, abstract figures which are given a meaning by the viewer. I can't end up drawing something nice and concrete.

So can it be taught? or is it a talent inherent to someone?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

I have a (silly) question:

Do you compare drawing with math? Let me explain the comparison: I have always had the feeling never being good in math - how hard I tried. My math teacher always said that everyone can be good in math as long as you try hard and do your best. The same goes for drawing: when I end up drawing, I always end up in drawing vague, abstract figures which are given a meaning by the viewer. I can't end up drawing something nice and concrete.

So can it be taught? or is it a talent inherent to someone?
Very interesting question there...

First let me tell you that I am HORRIBLE at math. Now I don't know if that was because I really never cared for it, thus making it so that I never practiced it. But math is kryptonite to me. :)

I just never got it or was interested in it... so I can not tell you if your practice math you would get better.

Now on to art. There are 2 different artist in the world... those with God given talent to be able to create whatever the heck they want without any kind of proper training or practice. Then there is the ones who are not talented right out the womb.

I like to think of myself as stuck somewhere between these 2 different artist. When I was younger, I was praised for the things I drew and whatnot. As I grew older I found that the praise was not around as much.

Even though I have a BA degree in Commercial Art - Illustration, I don't think I really learned that much in my time in college. The problem lies in the fact that I did not go to one of these expensive art schools that do teach you everything you need to know... I went to a regular college that had a decent art program.

My major should of prepared me for what the illustration world was like today! But it did not... it taught me what the illustration world was like 15 years ago. So digital illustration and graphic design was not taught to me, I would have to learn this stuff on my own outside of college.

So anyway... I went off the topic a bit there. Yes it can be learned... but it has to be taught in the correct ways. Also, with anything out there... there will always be people that are natural born talents in things.

I knew a handful of natural born artist during my time in college. I found that they usually threw away their talents because they are bored with them, they have done it since they were small and it no longer offers a challenge to them. So their talents usually waste away...

Not saying this happens to all of them... just most.

I hope that gave you some insight! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Yea thanks I did! :D

:headscratch ..change hey in 2010..hmm :XD I kinda have the same problem! :XD
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Yeah well my oldest dog died this year and I also got laid off of my job... so this year sucked majorly!! I am hoping my application to the JET program is successful! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Good luck ghostexiled! :thumbs

I hope 2010 holds a lot of joy and happiness for you! :) *strippers!!!! :strip* I joke!!! :XD


:shifty
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

Thanks JinbeiDMaster!! :D

I will ditto that for you! :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Just another ghost trying to be seen...

No problem :thumbs ghostexiled *damn it, I need make a nick name for you :XD :plot*
 
Top