Re: First 3 to respond, will get a a new avatar of your choosing drawn by this awesomeness!
You're probably right. I think Sarah is trying to uncover more info about Shaw since it's so unlike her to suddenly blurt out her feelings to him even though she has a more personal relationship with Chuck.
IIRC, Brandon Routh (Shaw) is supposed to guest starring for eight episodes.
I just read some spoilers for the season finale. It looks exciting~
Unfortunately, it looks like yesterday's episode was the last episode for Kristin Kruek. At least it won't be that awkward for Chuck.
<hr noshade size="1">
I have decided what avatar I want

:
last episode with KK!? NOooooooo!!
Okay you got it, Ren it is!
Do me a favor and let me know a little more about her... like does she have magic powers? Is she good? Bad? what is the name of the manga she is from?
Your answers will help me decide a great way to draw her out!
also... how is going thru that music list I posted in your thread, hrmmmmmm!?
Make me the best Buggy avatar, if you can.
Are you sure you want Buggy!?

jk
You got it buddy! You want serious Buggy or silly Buggy?
have you gone thru that music list yet, Bugster? Don't let me down!
I want an Akiyama avatar, I love head shots for an avatar.
I can post more pics of him beside my current ava.
Alright JAS... let me know the same things I asked Riki, so I can give you the best avatar I can!
Excellent poll Ghost, very creative! So why would you want to live in the Fairy Tail world? If you've answered this already please link me, I'm too lazy to browse xD
I see I'm too late for an avatar, so I'll look forward to see Akiyama, Buggy and Riki's avatars! Btw which program do you use? Photoshop? And whatever program you use on a rating from 1 to 10 where 10 is the best, what would you rate your own skill level in that program? I kinda miss playing around in Photoshop. I was pretty good with it before, making planets and skies full of stars etc. But these days I only use the program to crop / add some simple effects to images :/
Hey 3cmm! Just like Riki said, if you want to be the 3rd one... then you can be!
I picked Fairy Tail...
I posted a poll for fun! I struggled with the idea of this one...
In the past I would of chosen Naruto or Bleach... but their worlds have become kinda dreary.
Now, it is a tie between One Piece and Fairy Tail... but I chose Fairy Tail.
I enjoy both worlds for their focus on friends and taking on new things as a team. As far as what kind of character I would be, I would have to go with an Erza type of magic.
But I would not bitch if I got thrown into the One Piece world! I would definitely be a pirate and be allied with the straw hats!
What did you pick and why?
I use Photoshop for my illustrations. I got me BA in Illustration - Commercial Art which means I learned how to paint and draw traditionally. After college I learned the Adobe programs. I would rate my skills in Photoshop about a 7... I certainly could use a bit of improving!
Thanks for stopping by!