- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 3,536
- Reaction score
- 2,857
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Has the ability to super karate kick your wee-wee off!
^Hopefully my next job will be in Japan!
Tell me, for I am not fully filled in with all the different ceritificates one can get... what is the difference in what I am going for TEFL and what you are going for ESL?
I know what it stands for, I am wondering what does it allow or offer you to do once you have gain it?
^Hopefully my next job will be in Japan!

Tell me, for I am not fully filled in with all the different ceritificates one can get... what is the difference in what I am going for TEFL and what you are going for ESL?
I know what it stands for, I am wondering what does it allow or offer you to do once you have gain it?













This baby is a beast! XD