ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Venom! :p

THEN STOP READING THEM SILLY!! :D

There is nothing in the show that would give any hint to the brothers wanting to bone each other.... none!

Don't let a bunch of fruit loopy chicks ruin what is one of the best shows on TV!
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

No.

I was crying at the end of that movie.

Venom has always been one of my favorites and they bent him over in that movie... :(
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

You look fine no matter what. :)

Yay, Chuck is back for a fourth season! Too bad it's only for 13 episodes...
Nice, I was actually just watching the recent episode last night( a bit later...), hopefully if the season starts getting better ratings next season they'll pick up a few more episodes.

No.

I was crying at the end of that movie.

Venom has always been one of my favorites and they bent him over in that movie... :(
Bent him over and did what? :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Venom has always been one of my favorites and they bent him over in that movie... :(
Yea. I didn't like it neither.

Batman FTW! :shakefist
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Bent him over and did what? :)
Let's say what happened to his character, happens in prison. :p

Yea. I didn't like it neither.

Batman FTW! :shakefist
If you are speaking in terms of "movies".... then Batman. :)

Riki, do I have to drive out there and sit you down and watch these Supernatural episodes with you?

Cause I will! :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

LOL If we ever meet up, we can always have a Supernaturl marathon. :amuse

As for Spider-man 3, I was very disappointing with that movie and pretend that one never exists. >.> Have you heard that they are making a fourth one? It's going to focus on Peter Parker when he was in high school since Tobey Maguire and Kristen Dunst weren't interested in making another one.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

yeah it is a complete reboot of the franchise!

Starring the kid who was the main kid in that Percy Jackson & The Olympians
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I'm a bit pessimistic about this Spiderman 4 whenever its coming cos I've gotten really used to Tobey McGuire as Peter.

ghostE, how's the art stuff going??
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

How are you feeling? Still sick?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

I'm a bit pessimistic about this Spiderman 4 whenever its coming cos I've gotten really used to Tobey McGuire as Peter.

ghostE, how's the art stuff going??
Well remember... it won't be Spiderman 4! It will be Spiderman 1! They are rebooting the series, since they could not get the original actors after Rami dropped the film.

My art is going slow... with being sick last week and going to class on the weekends, I have not had the chance to work on anything more.

I am in the middle of getting a piece done that is fanart for the manga Psyren.


I hope to get it done this week! :D

How are you feeling? Still sick?
I am feeling better! But my stomach is still acting funny. :s
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

Shouldn't it be Spider-man 0 or something since the first movie is Spider-man 1?

I hope you don't puke. :comfort If it makes you feel better, Chuck will premiere in this fall instead of next year.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: May be close to death! But don't cry for me MH!

It is a whole new Spiderman that will cover his High School years only. They are taking the Ultimate Spiderman series and going by that.

No puking feeling... just aching and weird feeling.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

So what is your thread title about?

Did you see Chuck tonight? If not, let's just say that the ending is great and next week's season finale is going to be amazing~ :tem
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Oh no! I haven't seen it yet...don't spoil it yet riki, we'll chat about it later tonight.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

So what is your thread title about?

Did you see Chuck tonight? If not, let's just say that the ending is great and next week's season finale is going to be amazing~ :tem
you don't know Benny Lava? Shame on you! :p

I will check out Chuck tonight! (Tuesday)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

Dude, are you gonna check out the Distant Relatives LP? :worship2

Classic ish. :cool:


PS. how are you coping atm? :s
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

That Benny Lava tune is quite catchy :). I'm loving the artwork btw. I hope to see more OP stuff from you though; I'm not really into Psyren so I don't know the characters, but it looks awesome nonetheless...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is all about you... Benny Lava!

That is a hilarious video. :XD

Don't worry, goldb. I won't spoil Chuck for you. :amuse


I don't know if you checked out the FF, but I posted this hilarious video in The Fun Video thread. :XD
 
Last edited:
Top