ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

Good luck on your job interview riki-chwan. :p

So ghostE, now that your pc is running when can we expect OP art?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: I am back and better than... nope... I just have my computer back.

not OP but Psyren I still need to get done.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

Lol @ title and I am doing the same for few series. Don't know if I'll be able to catch up before they vanishes.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

I've just recently started buying volumes, its become an obsession :s I bought like 10 OP volumes in 2 weeks, I was only supposed to get a couple each month. But the translations are disgusting; physically. I wish my japanese went beyond a few words then I would just buy the raws, plus they're prettier.

@ghostE: well whatever art you do, just link it when its done. We haven't seen much since that awesome Jimbei you did.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

I think you can catch up with Mago. If I can do it in three days, you can too! :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

my eyes are burning and bleeding!! I have yet to go to bed either....

I calling it quits at chapter 48... I am about to pass out! :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

How are you catching up with Mago?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

I am on chapter 84 and believe that I shall finish it by tonight! :)

Any news from the job that you interviewed for?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

What's this Mago manga and how good is it? Can you explain the story to me please...
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

It is pretty awesome manga that I just got into... your asking for the pain of trying to read it and catch up with it in a short period before all the online manga goes bye-bye...

basically it is a world where Japanese folklore demons and spirits exist and how there is one clan of them that stands on top.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurarihyon_no_Mago
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

No one called me so I don't think I got the job. >.> I hate it when they promise they will call and they didn't. :notrust
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: is super-humanly trying to read & catch up with Nurarihyon no Mago before it is gone from the interweb!!

Don't feel so down about it...

I have had that happen to me a couple of times and it just turned out those few times that they simply forgot to call or were still undecided as of the end of the week.

Just give them a call on Monday (if you don't hear before then) and just say you wanted to just check in with them. :)

I know it is hard, I have been without work for 8 months now.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

If you're going on a spirit quest can I join you? And do I need to bring anything in particular???
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

sure thing! Just bring your sense of innocent wonder for the things that you will come across during the quest!~ :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

YooooooSH!!! I'm ready when you are ghostE!! XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

How long will you be on your spiritual quest? I hope you'll get enlightened. :amuse
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

That is the thing... it is different for everyone.

I hope I get enlightened as well... cause I ain't getting any younger here. -_-;
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

Now where will you be taking this spirit quest?

And why do you need to be enlightened?

Are you thinking of turning into a monk :o?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

I dunno about ghostE, but I'm on the quest to find the answer to life. And a few other answers you can't find in books
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: needs to go on a spirit quest for a few years...

TOC - pretty soon here I probably will be leaving the country for Japan or S. Korea. Time to do something new and different with my life, cause this 9 months of not being able to find work is getting really old. :)

Everyone could use a dose of enlightenment... it is good for the soul.

If I become a monk, it will be a warrior monk! :p

Goldb - you got the right idea! That is what a true spirit quest is all about... finding yourself and answers that you will not find in your current location. :)
 
Top