ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Yeah :p, I knew a lot of friends who took part in those before and after school. Some tried it whilst in school! They're the serious ones :s.

How serious were you with the "activities"?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

just a hang out with friends type. I also had friends that thought they could not go thru the day without doing it constantly... so that they stayed that way for the entire day.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

Yo....as long as you guys keep on with this strawberry wind maaaaaaaan
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Taste the strawberrry wind my Ghost.

just a hang out with friends type. I also had friends that thought they could not go thru the day without doing it constantly... so that they stayed that way for the entire day.
One day out of the blue I got a phone call from a friend I hadn't heard from in about 3 years, he calls to ask if I know anyone that could "hook him up" that's when I realised how deep he was in :s. It's one of those things you try for recreational purposes and to ease your curiosity but I'd hate to be addicted to anything. Well except manga, if anything. and girls.:amuse
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

Hey! What's up?

I hope you're not really living in a dumpster. It would be very stinky.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

The title really disturbs me and I hope it will never come true.

My skill in PS are below zero. I want to improve them a bit, getting a graphic tablet or whatever you called, will it do any good for me. Or should I wait until I actually have some skills. I don't know, I find mouse quite annoying when I try to paint or you know erase/crop some image.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

Don't worry, the people of MH will come together and find some sort of accomodation for you ghostE!! cos we love you :hug
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

Yes we do and I am sure your mother love you too :p.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

I wrote my responses earlier and the internet crashed...

Hey! What's up?

I hope you're not really living in a dumpster. It would be very stinky.
Not much... still trying to find a job.

I may be living in one before too long if things don't change...

How are things going for you?

The title really disturbs me and I hope it will never come true.

My skill in PS are below zero. I want to improve them a bit, getting a graphic tablet or whatever you called, will it do any good for me. Or should I wait until I actually have some skills. I don't know, I find mouse quite annoying when I try to paint or you know erase/crop some image.
I hope not as well!

Baby steps is what I recommend. But really it boils down to... do you have extra money to burn? Them tablets are not cheap. Also do you plan to sit down and really teach yourself and learn the program well enough to warrant getting a tablet?

I am just now trying to learn web programming and the likes so that I can have some kinda foot in the door for what it takes to be a graphic designer in today's job market.

Don't worry, the people of MH will come together and find some sort of accomodation for you ghostE!! cos we love you :hug
haha... that is very nice of you. But I doubt you guys would want to start paying my bills and whatever, I don't even want too. :p

I love ya guys as well! :D

Yes we do and I am sure your mother love you too :p.
Thanks buddy... yes my mother loves me as well!
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

Hey ghostE!

How have you been? You got rent issues or something? Stop with the depressing titles dude. Hi. How's the job hunting going? Any improvements?

Anyway...I thought you might like this; pretty sweet don't you think so? :grin
 
Last edited:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If you see me on the street living in a dumpster... make sure to say HI!!

Yo Bugster!

I have been stressed!! I got no job issues... buddy! I will stop with the depression when I can be able to live again. Job hunting is still total sh*t.

I am going back to school in January to get certified in teaching and I am also currently trying to teach myself web programming. Since I can't get a decent graphic design job without knowing web programming.

I can't view that video... it is restricted in the USA. :(
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Fixed the link for ya. I hope it works this time. ;)

You should take it easy. Well, "no job issues" is a relief I guess. I know job prospects over here are bad as well. The news tends to "cover up" the intensity of it. There are people I know who've graduated and are stuck either unemployed or forced into working voluntry to "pass the time"...it's a real struggle atm. :( I hope you get a cool job soon. :thumbs

Web programming x graphic designs is a pretty sweet combo. Are you going to form a new portfolio of your most recent works once you get grips with the web programming side of things? What program are using btw for it?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Yeah there is this underground fear that if the economy does not get any better soon... that people are going to start riots and mass chaos will ensue. Just in Missouri alone, there are over 20,000 people without work.

I hope I get a cool job soon too! :p

Yeah once I know how to make a slick site and all... I will upload my work onto it.

examples: http://www.danluvisiart.com/showcase.html and http://www.lms-killbook.com/options.php

both of these sites belong to the same artist.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

There's a Tube strike in London which has disturbed travel for a lot of people...

Did you make those sites? if so, how much do you charge for something like that??

And what happened dude? Was your awesomeness part of the divorce settlement or something??
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

what do you mean that London is having a tube strike and it is disturbing travel?

No no... I didn't make those sites. I barely know how to make them... I was referencing those sites in stating I wish to be able to make sites that slick and cool.

Yeah... once upon a time when you are soooo in love, you think that nothing would ever come between you and your sweetheart... you state that you would give her everything just because nothing would ever split you up.

Then you split and you lose that which you gave up when you were too love struck to know any better.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

There's a Tube strike in London which has disturbed travel for a lot of people...
what do you mean that London is having a tube strike and it is disturbing travel?
What the hell goldb. :XD I think he intended to post that in the Hangout thread or something. XD!

No no... I didn't make those sites. I barely know how to make them... I was referencing those sites in stating I wish to be able to make sites that slick and cool.
Learning the methods/techniques and practicing a lot will significantly help you off course. So I'm sure you'll get there soon. You're a sick artist (Examples include: Kung Fu Portrait and Sexy Jinbei Art Piece) so I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing some of your web designs in the future.

Yeah... once upon a time when you are soooo in love, you think that nothing would ever come between you and your sweetheart... you state that you would give her everything just because nothing would ever split you up.
Ok. So are we actually physically talking about a chick here or were you referring to the "divorce" in a totally different context completely? :blink

Headphones or earphones?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

I was jsut rambling, pay no attention to me :aki

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but I've got a great girl just for you...interested?

and to answer your question too buggy-kyun, I'm going for headphones...
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

Just wanted to share this with you. Genie in Japanese. :smile-big
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: My awesomeness was taken from me during the divorce.

I was jsut rambling, pay no attention to me :aki

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce, but I've got a great girl just for you...interested?

and to answer your question too buggy-kyun, I'm going for headphones...
Oh? What girl is that Gold?

If I am chilling out... headphones. On the go or doing chores, ear buds.

Just wanted to share this with you. Genie in Japanese. :smile-big
Very nice... Thank you! :D


I found a site that offers an awesome selection of tutorial videos.

I figured that TOC, Gold and Buggy might enjoy this find.

http://cartoonsmart.com
 
Last edited:
Top