ghostexiled's yaoi thread

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

@ Ghost and goldb : If you liked The Breaker, I have another recommendation for you. You GOT to read Noblesse, another manhwa yes but its epic. I am just 20 or so chapters short of catching up. It is an awesome series. Ghost you should read it specifically. Colored panels with great coloring and shading, perhaps something to learn or getting inspired. What I mean to say, it should be a good read for you.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Has started reading "Ao No Exorcist" and "The Breaker"

I got carried away with eating cause of being depressed about having no job...

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

What did you think of Chuck's season finale?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

It was very anti-climatic...

There never really seemed to be a serious "season finale" problem.

I am curious how next season is going to play out, now that Morgan is now the guy with the intersect and Chuck isn't.

Are they going to rename the last season "Morgan"? :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

Damn it, I still haven't seen it yet!! Been working long ass shifts this week so I haven't had time :scry

How goes the job-hunt btw?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

Write down my PSN ID:

ibrokemyps3&donthaveone
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

@Goldb - getting worse. No luck at all...

@TOC - that is a pity...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Give me your PSN ID's!!

What do you think of this Supernatural news?

Spoilers obviously
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Trying to get back to school since I am not finding any work...

you still don't watch this show, huh? :p

It sucks cause he has become quite an interesting character. :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

When will you start classes?

Do you want to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

hopefully starting in the fall.

I wouldn't mind either really... but I am going for Psychologist just because the other would take longer since you have to have a medical license in order to practice.

Where as with Psychology, you don't.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

good luck and kick ass!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

Congrats again on the part-time job ghostE! :hi5 When do you start?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

I start Monday.

I go in, in the morning to get trained on some stuff and then I come back @5 that night to work.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

That's quick! :o same day huh....So do you already know what you'll be doing? bar or whatever?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

prep work and serving.

It will be my first time ever being a waiter.

I worked @ a BBQ place pretty much all thru HS, but all I did was bus, wash dishes and prep/make food.

I have had 4 years of customer service experience working for Blockbuster video.

So I am not that concerned about it. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

Congrats on getting a job, ghost! :confetti
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

Aww newbie waiter :zomg Do you want some tips? :jk
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

Thanks Riki!!

Golden BK - haha... I know to talk to people and I know what they expect. But if you think you have something for me, lets hear it! :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is going back to school for Psychology and going to get his Ph.D!

I have nothing for you!
You already have all you need to succeed :)
 
Top