ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

You bet I have!!

The game is looking amazing! That level on the ship had my jaw on the floor!

I have also seen new Batman AC gameplay, Bioshock Infinite, ME 3 and more!

My going to have to sell some organs just to stay on top of all these games that I want to play.

I am also exited for tomorrow, cause I am picking up my copy of Infamous 2. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

I see you're playing inFAMOUS 2 right now. :ninja How are you liking it?

My brother d/led the first game as one of his free games (the other one is Stardust) so hopefully he'll enjoy it
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

I am digging it!

it is 5x better than the first!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

Hows work ghostE?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

well it was a situation of shit hitting the fan.

It was suppose to be a nice and easy night... but due to an expiration date on a Groupon being on Monday, we got hella slammed.

I was the only server for 2 hours and it SUCKED!!

After it was all over I was covered in dried up sweat... I literally had salt crust all over my head and my legs and feet were hurting like never before.

I am hoping that they are better prepared next time.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

:jawdrop Talk about being thrown straight into the deep end!

Sorry it sucked for you ghostE :comfort Hopefully next time will be better, otherwise you should tell them off. What's a groupon btw? never heard of that before...If it's something obvious I'm gonna kick myself :sweat
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

Check it out!

Yeah working this job will just fuel my desire to go back to school even more!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Help a brutha out and commission me to do art for you!

Well don't give up just yet! can you do both at the same time? study and work there part- time???
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Happy 4th of July!

How is your summer so far?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Happy 4th to you as well! :D

It is hot!

Really though... being without work or really anything to fill the day for the past 2 years, has made it so that everything blends together.

So the summer is like any other day... just hot and humid! :p

How about you?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

It's also hot and icky over here as well though it's sprinkling right now

My summer is going well so far. I have to go to a substitute teacher orientation next Thursday so hopefully they will let us out early. *cross fingers*
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

how goes finding a suitable job?

Have you thought of going back to school or something?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

No jobs yet. >.>

I'm thinking about it but I don't know what major I should look into. :sweat
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Yeah I found myself in that crisis as well... but I looked into what I really enjoy and like doing.

I found that I am a good listener and advice giver and I am very interested in how the human mind works. So I have decided to go back to school in pursuit of a PhD in Psych.

It is great cause I already have my Gen Ed's outta the way so I really only have to take the Psych classes (plus some BS mandatory foreign language and a class called a Cluster course) so I can have my BA by next Fall.

You could go back and get a Masters, which would allow you to teach at a college level.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

That's true but grad school is expensive. I've heard horror stories of people going back to get their masters but they're still unemployed with a huge amount of student loans to pay off.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

This is true...

it was one of the options that I was weighing myself, but after talking to many people about it. They just told me that it is even harder to find work as a Professor in a college.

I know where you are at... I have been there and still am for that matter.

What other interest do you have?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

I'm also a good listener and I like taking care of my dogs. I took a creative writing class at a local community college and people liked my works though I don't think I can make a career out of it.

I was bored and took a career-personality test, which gave me these results:

career counselor
psychologist
educational consultant
special education teacher
librarian
artist
minister
playwright
novelist/poet
editor/art director
information-graphics...designer
HRM manager
merchandise planner
environmental lawyer
marketer
job analyst
mental health counselor
dietitian/nutritionist
research
educational consultant
architects
interpreter/translator
LOL I found it amusing that special education teacher was there.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

ha that is interesting. Where did you go to take that test?

which of those (besides SET) gravitates closer to you?

For the longest time, I never could see myself doing anything other than art.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: back to school in the Fall and will have a BA next Fall! :)

Here

I know what you mean. It's hard to imagine myself doing something else and it would be a shame to think I "wasted" four years of college for nothing. :darn

I liked psychology in high school so maybe I'll look into that field. Ministry is definitely NOT my calling that's for sure. :lmao
 
Top