ghostexiled's yaoi thread

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

ditto!

I have longed (as many of you guys know) to travel to the land of the rising sun! :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

I hope you'll do! :thumbs
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

How have you been doing these days?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Pretty good. Subbing has been keeping me busy. ^^

How are your classes?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Spanish is good... getting a high "B" in the class atm.

Film/History is good... getting an "A" atm.

Social Psychology is good... getting an "A" atm.

Child Psychology is not so good... getting a high "D" atm.

I have 3 exams next week... one in CP another in F/H and fianlly in SP.

I plan to study my pants off for the CP exam since the first exam threw me for a loop, thus why I have such a bad grade atm.

Not really worried about the other two... although I am not sure what I need to know for the Film/History exam. Since it is a pretty jumbled course.

The Social Psychology is my favorite class and I have already taken one exam and several quizzes, which I have done real well on.

The Child Psychology course is just not really engaging and set up in a manner that allows me to get interested in what is being taught.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Gotcha. Hopefully you can improve your grade in child psychology.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

So do I... so do I.

Since I have to maintain at least a 2.75 grade average in order to do any study abroad.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Hi ghostE, I'm guessing you haven't had time to do any art lately huh?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Should I study abroad? Where should I go?

Ghost you're so lucky studying abroad is a true adventure in this world :blai
it depends on what you want to study theres a place for everywhere like Italy for a certain type of art you know ^^
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I stud abroad?

Well I still have to apply and do all the paper work involved... which isn't due till Febuary.

If I manage to pull off a study abroad it would not be until next Fall.

I am currently getting my BS in Psychology... problem is that I will be all graduated by time to go abroad.

So I am thinking I may have to pick up a minor...

Also, Japan's universities that are linked to mine, do not offer any courses in Pysch.

So I am mind jacking myself, trying to figure out where I should go instead.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Where should I stud abroad?

Stud...abroad? Like prostitute yourself in another country? :shifty

Somewhere in Eastern Europe :cheez
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I stud abroad?

nice one... :oh

you know your not suppose to use your "powers" for evil, right?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Where should I stud abroad?

nice one... :oh

you know your not suppose to use your "powers" for evil, right?
Thanks :hurr

Hmm?...not following you there :derp

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Oh, you though I edited your thread title...no, convenient typo I guess, LOL
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Where should I study abroad?

After all this time, I've JUST clocked that it said "stud" and not "study", ghost you baaaaaaaad mother******!!! :cheez
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Where should I stud abroad?

Well I still have to apply and do all the paper work involved... which isn't due till Febuary.

If I manage to pull off a study abroad it would not be until next Fall.

I am currently getting my BS in Psychology... problem is that I will be all graduated by time to go abroad.

So I am thinking I may have to pick up a minor...

Also, Japan's universities that are linked to mine, do not offer any courses in Pysch.

So I am mind jacking myself, trying to figure out where I should go instead.
Well, wherever you go, you have to keep in mind the living expenses and the laws regarding jobs for foreign students. I am sure, you have already kept these factors in the equation.
 

Queenofmuffins

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
556
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Where should I study abroad?

I'm going to say Australia, but you know- I'm biased. :3
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

^Why should I go there... when you don't even live there anymore.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Ready for Chuck?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Since you're getting Batman: AC, have you seen the Nightwing trailer?

 
Last edited by a moderator:

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

^already HAVE Batman and have played about 8 hours so far...

and yes I saw that Nightwing trailer! :D

I am ready to see how the mighty show Chuck shall finish up.
 
Top