ghostexiled's yaoi thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Trailer looks good; didn't even know there was a Nightwing pack :zomg

I hope they go all out for this final series of Chuck, I'm already looking forward to it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Nightwing is my favorite character from the DC series so I was happy when I found out that he will appear in the game. :amuse

I read some spoilers on Chuck and they look good so far.
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Hey baby
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

~*whistle*~

Sup sugar buns!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Yo dipshit, Sweden. Aiit?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Where should I study abroad?

You know any other languages than English?
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

@Blai - Do you live in or around Lund? If you do... would you mind letting me live with you for a semester? :grin

That is the only place that I can go to thru my Uni.

@EE - Well... no. But I am familiar with little bit of Japanese and Spanish.

@Xio - I do know that language... cause you taught it to me!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Where should I study abroad?

I dont....... Mind :cheez
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

do you live in Lund?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

You weren't kidding about the size of Uncharted 3 CE. It's HUGE! :faint
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

yes ma'am! The only CE worth getting (IMO)!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Where should I study abroad?

He knows...the language of love :cheez
...Impressive :D

Ghosty, you don't mind going to a non-English speaking country then, seeing as you considering the Swedish Lund as an option, huh.
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where should I study abroad?

No sir... I don't mind. :)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Then how about going to some less popular regions like uhm Romania or Bulgaria.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Then how about going to some less popular regions like uhm Romania or Bulgaria.
Or Kazakhstan. I heard their universities are insane. No roof (almost like the hogwarts hall), rock-throwing events during breaks (hello physical exercise?!?!) and during lunch you have to milk your own lama!!!

Sick!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Reminds me of home :zomg
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Where should I study abroad?

Indeed. People nowadays fail to appreciate the good things in life.

Like llama milk.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Where should I study abroad?

...Impressive :D

Ghosty, you don't mind going to a non-English speaking country then, seeing as you considering the Swedish Lund as an option, huh.
...Or somewhere completely unknown but pweety
 
Top