- Joined
- Aug 17, 2023
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 432
- Age
- 21
- Country
-
Comparing Erza to Gildarts when the discussion was about Gildarts vs Spriggans. Great logic. ***Facepalms***
Are you dumb? Someone said August is faster than irene and I am wondering how do they know and you found the most stupid point possibleComparing Erza to Gildarts when the discussion was about Gildarts vs Spriggans. Great logic. ***Facepalms***
May I remind you that this thread is not August Vs Irene.Are you dumb? Someone said August is faster than irene and I am wondering how do they know and you found the most stupid point possible
Some guy literally said gildarts is faster than irene because he kept up with AugustMay I remind you that this thread is not August Vs Irene.

Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lolIgnoring the clown above me. Gildarts is the strongest fairy tail guild member, if you think otherwise you're a clown.
Pretty sure at this point Erza could fight Gildarts since she beat someone who is on his level.Maybe Mashima needs to show next Gildarts vs Erza for fan"service."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
his strongest is with Savage Flames which he used against Zeref with FH.Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
He's portrayal of being top dog in the guild has always been consistent. If anyone wants to come here and start saying otherwise then they're on some heavy crack lmao.Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know sometimes I wonder why I'm still in this forum. I guess it's nostalgia.....used to be fun and nice when I first got here. But now I just keep seeing things I shouldn't seeNatsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
And Zeref, definitely if he has FH, he needed Savage Flames for that.DF Natsu is highly underestimated here. He can destroy all in verse except probably Acnologia.
400 year old wizard needing infinite magic to face DF Natsu. Woah. Savage flames is part of Natsu too btw.And Zeref, definitely if he has FH, he needed Savage Flames for that.
Actually he didn’t need it as he could overpower even DF Natsu in base, Savage Flames are hot enough to burn even time, which would make them Planck Temperatures hot, that is when physics breaks down.400 year old wizard needing infinite magic to face DF Natsu. Woah. Savage flames is part of Natsu too btw.
sure, to agree to disagree then, but just to add to the first point, authors add science stuff to add to strategical and make it powerful for their characters.Since when did anime logic worked with Physics? I didnt know Hiro referred Planck's theory to write FT. Let's agree to disagree.
Hiro seemed dumb to me about MPD and planetary powers(HB magic) though as I do have a background in both the subjects.sure, to agree to disagree then, but just to add to the first point, authors add science stuff to add to strategical and make it powerful for their characters.
He utilizes concepts such as magnetic confinement fusion, or utilize the concept of crafting iron into steel from carbons, or pushing air upward from rising heat, etc.Hiro seemed dumb to me about MPD and planetary powers(HB magic) though as I do have a background in both the subjects.
so this means Gildarts is faster than Jellal/erza/laxusIt's funny how sharkai underestimates gildarts. The number 1 of the strongest guild. If erza can beat ajeel gildarts will fold his ass.
I have an interesting question for you erza fans tenrou gildarts vs Minerva and kagura who wins