Fantasy Gidarts Clive vs Spriggan

Against who he stops ?

  • Neinhart

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandish μ

    Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Ajeel Ramal

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacob Lessio

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bloodman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Eehto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dimaria Yesta

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Invel Yura

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God Serena

    Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Etherious Larcade

    Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Eileen Belserion

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • August Dragneel

    Votes: 7 14.0%

  • Total voters
    50

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Comparing Erza to Gildarts when the discussion was about Gildarts vs Spriggans. Great logic. ***Facepalms***
Are you dumb? Someone said August is faster than irene and I am wondering how do they know and you found the most stupid point possible
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
Are you dumb? Someone said August is faster than irene and I am wondering how do they know and you found the most stupid point possible
May I remind you that this thread is not August Vs Irene.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
May I remind you that this thread is not August Vs Irene.
Some guy literally said gildarts is faster than irene because he kept up with August :-_-
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
3,261
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's funny how sharkai underestimates gildarts. The number 1 of the strongest guild. If erza can beat ajeel gildarts will fold his ass.

I have an interesting question for you erza fans tenrou gildarts vs Minerva and kagura who wins
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@sharkai don’t forget that Erza even tanked an attack with power along with other powerful wizards in FT, and she has gotten stronger since then.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
3,261
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ignoring the clown above me. Gildarts is the strongest fairy tail guild member, if you think otherwise you're a clown.
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
Maybe Mashima needs to show next Gildarts vs Erza for fan"service."
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
ignoring the guy above sree who has huge double standards
Maybe Mashima needs to show next Gildarts vs Erza for fan"service."
Pretty sure at this point Erza could fight Gildarts since she beat someone who is on his level.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
his strongest is with Savage Flames which he used against Zeref with FH.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
3,261
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
He's portrayal of being top dog in the guild has always been consistent. If anyone wants to come here and start saying otherwise then they're on some heavy crack lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Natsu is the strongest thanks to DF, but yeah I get what you mean lol
You know sometimes I wonder why I'm still in this forum. I guess it's nostalgia.....used to be fun and nice when I first got here. But now I just keep seeing things I shouldn't see
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
DF Natsu is highly underestimated here. He can destroy all in verse except probably Acnologia.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
DF Natsu is highly underestimated here. He can destroy all in verse except probably Acnologia.
And Zeref, definitely if he has FH, he needed Savage Flames for that.
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
And Zeref, definitely if he has FH, he needed Savage Flames for that.
400 year old wizard needing infinite magic to face DF Natsu. Woah. Savage flames is part of Natsu too btw.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
400 year old wizard needing infinite magic to face DF Natsu. Woah. Savage flames is part of Natsu too btw.
Actually he didn’t need it as he could overpower even DF Natsu in base, Savage Flames are hot enough to burn even time, which would make them Planck Temperatures hot, that is when physics breaks down.
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
Since when did anime logic worked with Physics? I didnt know Hiro referred Planck's theory to write FT. Let's agree to disagree.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Since when did anime logic worked with Physics? I didnt know Hiro referred Planck's theory to write FT. Let's agree to disagree.
sure, to agree to disagree then, but just to add to the first point, authors add science stuff to add to strategical and make it powerful for their characters.
 

sree

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
319
Reaction score
432
Age
21
Country
India
sure, to agree to disagree then, but just to add to the first point, authors add science stuff to add to strategical and make it powerful for their characters.
Hiro seemed dumb to me about MPD and planetary powers(HB magic) though as I do have a background in both the subjects.
 
Last edited:

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hiro seemed dumb to me about MPD and planetary powers(HB magic) though as I do have a background in both the subjects.
He utilizes concepts such as magnetic confinement fusion, or utilize the concept of crafting iron into steel from carbons, or pushing air upward from rising heat, etc.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
It's funny how sharkai underestimates gildarts. The number 1 of the strongest guild. If erza can beat ajeel gildarts will fold his ass.

I have an interesting question for you erza fans tenrou gildarts vs Minerva and kagura who wins
so this means Gildarts is faster than Jellal/erza/laxus
interesting
 
Top