Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
is that ichigo zanpakuto??
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, guys...
I think we've just been introduced to the final villain of this manga!! :tem

Long white hair... I just hope it's not Shouyou somehow...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Woow that chapter...
Was that guy Shouyou ?
 

smurf777

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2015
Messages
217
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Woow that chapter...
Was that guy Shouyou ?
Gintoki killed shouyou remember ...but seriously who's this bad ass :zomg
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Gintoki killed shouyou remember ...but seriously who's this bad ass :zomg
Yeah but he looks like Shouyou and powerful as shouyou(I wonder if he is shouyou's brother or his close friend)
He is super badass :x3
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well another fantastic chapter, Gintama's really been on a run lately :zomg

I see heavy death flags for Sasaki and Nobume, at this point I don't want to see them die :( Really not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?
 

smurf777

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2015
Messages
217
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well another fantastic chapter, Gintama's really been on a run lately :zomg

I see heavy death flags for Sasaki and Nobume, at this point I don't want to see them die :( Really not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?
other than the last few pages it was boring mostly people running and retreating , I don't care about Sasaki but I don't want Nobume to die ...now as for Gintoki's attack Oboro will stop it or the masked badass still has something up his sleeves .
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
All that is left is Shinsuke making an appearance :zomg
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
Well another fantastic chapter, Gintama's really been on a run lately :zomg

I see heavy death flags for Sasaki and Nobume, at this point I don't want to see them die :( Really not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?
Well we still have Zura who didn't show anything that would put him on Takasugi and Gintoki level. So maybe Takasugi will face off against Oboro and Gin might once in his life clash against someone who might awaken his rage.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I don't think gintoki or katsura can win against that new badass,I hope nobume will survive and that new badass has something to do with shouyou,just saying :D
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well we still have Zura who didn't show anything that would put him on Takasugi and Gintoki level. So maybe Takasugi will face off against Oboro and Gin might once in his life clash against someone who might awaken his rage.
I don't expect much from him, the dude gained a second belly button and the best thing he can do is be a decoy.
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
I don't expect much from him, the dude gained a second belly button and the best thing he can do is be a decoy.
Did such an injury ever hinder anyone in the Gintama world to fight a strong foe and win in the end? I believe most fights Gintoki had in this manga he always got injured pretty badly beofre facing off against the main enemy.

Why doesn't Sorachi give us a chance to see what Zura really can do? I mean most of the time he is being used as a laughing element. But I'd rather see him show us that he really is up there with Gin,Takasugi,Jericho,Oboro,Kamui and so on.

What I wonder about is if the new badass really is human. Can a human overpower a Yato physically?
Who knows Kondo is missinbg so maybe he will come and team up with Hijikata against Oboro while Gintoki takes on the killer.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Why doesn't Sorachi give us a chance to see what Zura really can do? I mean most of the time he is being used as a laughing element. But I'd rather see him show us that he really is up there with Gin,Takasugi,Jericho,Oboro,Kamui and so on.

What I wonder about is if the new badass really is human. Can a human overpower a Yato physically?
Who knows Kondo is missinbg so maybe he will come and team up with Hijikata against Oboro while Gintoki takes on the killer.
Well I am hoping that,this is really good chance for katsura.By the way I want kyubei to fight too

That is one of the reason I believe him and shouyou has connections,that super human power;
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That is one of the reason I believe him and shouyou has connections,that super human power;
The thing is, Gintoki killed him with his own hands and his head went flying.... so Naraku would revive one of their worst enemies and then brainwash him so that he returns as a deadly crow? And Oboro calls him -sama? Honestly, the whole theory seems a bit too ridiculous to be true.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The thing is, Gintoki killed him with his own hands and his head went flying.... so Naraku would revive one of their worst enemies and then brainwash him so that he returns as a deadly crow? And Oboro calls him -sama? Honestly, the whole theory seems a bit too ridiculous to be true.
When I said connection I mean brother of shouyou or comrade of shouyou,I don't expect him to be shouyou himself.
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Did such an injury ever hinder anyone in the Gintama world to fight a strong foe and win in the end? I believe most fights Gintoki had in this manga he always got injured pretty badly beofre facing off against the main enemy.

Why doesn't Sorachi give us a chance to see what Zura really can do? I mean most of the time he is being used as a laughing element. But I'd rather see him show us that he really is up there with Gin,Takasugi,Jericho,Oboro,Kamui and so on.

What I wonder about is if the new badass really is human. Can a human overpower a Yato physically?
Who knows Kondo is missinbg so maybe he will come and team up with Hijikata against Oboro while Gintoki takes on the killer.
Gintoki is different from the rest, he possesses a ridiculous endurance.
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
Gintoki is different from the rest, he possesses a ridiculous endurance.
Wouldn't you think that Takasugi and Zura who fought side by side with Gintoki at the great war should be near him endurance wise?
 

Ryuzaki L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
397
Reaction score
240
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wouldn't you think that Takasugi and Zura who fought side by side with Gintoki at the great war should be near him endurance wise?
They might be near him skill wise, but Gintoki is way above them in the endurance department.
 

Mohsen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
2,893
Reaction score
1,283
Gender
Male
Country
Storm's End
They might be near him skill wise, but Gintoki is way above them in the endurance department.
I reread the chapter about Gintokis past and there Takasugi menitons that Oboro and co couldn't catch Gin and Gin came gave himself in to rescue Shoyou,Takasugi and Zura. I woner though how long did the heaven held Shoyou captive. I mean he was captured and Gin was still not fully grown up and when Shoyou was killed Gin,Takasugi and co already were adults.
 
Top