- Joined
- Jan 22, 2015
- Messages
- 395
- Reaction score
- 864
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
is that ichigo zanpakuto??

Gintoki killed shouyou remember ...but seriously who's this bad assWoow that chapter...
Was that guy Shouyou ?

Yeah but he looks like Shouyou and powerful as shouyou(I wonder if he is shouyou's brother or his close friend)Gintoki killed shouyou remember ...but seriously who's this bad ass![]()

:

Really not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?
other than the last few pages it was boring mostly people running and retreating , I don't care about Sasaki but I don't want Nobume to die ...now as for Gintoki's attack Oboro will stop it or the masked badass still has something up his sleeves .Well another fantastic chapter, Gintama's really been on a run lately
I see heavy death flags for Sasaki and Nobume, at this point I don't want to see them dieReally not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?

Well we still have Zura who didn't show anything that would put him on Takasugi and Gintoki level. So maybe Takasugi will face off against Oboro and Gin might once in his life clash against someone who might awaken his rage.Well another fantastic chapter, Gintama's really been on a run lately
I see heavy death flags for Sasaki and Nobume, at this point I don't want to see them dieReally not sure if Gintoki will take down the new badass villain, there's still Oboro too. What do you guys think?

I don't expect much from him, the dude gained a second belly button and the best thing he can do is be a decoy.Well we still have Zura who didn't show anything that would put him on Takasugi and Gintoki level. So maybe Takasugi will face off against Oboro and Gin might once in his life clash against someone who might awaken his rage.
Did such an injury ever hinder anyone in the Gintama world to fight a strong foe and win in the end? I believe most fights Gintoki had in this manga he always got injured pretty badly beofre facing off against the main enemy.I don't expect much from him, the dude gained a second belly button and the best thing he can do is be a decoy.
Well I am hoping that,this is really good chance for katsura.By the way I want kyubei to fight tooWhy doesn't Sorachi give us a chance to see what Zura really can do? I mean most of the time he is being used as a laughing element. But I'd rather see him show us that he really is up there with Gin,Takasugi,Jericho,Oboro,Kamui and so on.
What I wonder about is if the new badass really is human. Can a human overpower a Yato physically?
Who knows Kondo is missinbg so maybe he will come and team up with Hijikata against Oboro while Gintoki takes on the killer.
The thing is, Gintoki killed him with his own hands and his head went flying.... so Naraku would revive one of their worst enemies and then brainwash him so that he returns as a deadly crow? And Oboro calls him -sama? Honestly, the whole theory seems a bit too ridiculous to be true.That is one of the reason I believe him and shouyou has connections,that super human power;
![]()
When I said connection I mean brother of shouyou or comrade of shouyou,I don't expect him to be shouyou himself.The thing is, Gintoki killed him with his own hands and his head went flying.... so Naraku would revive one of their worst enemies and then brainwash him so that he returns as a deadly crow? And Oboro calls him -sama? Honestly, the whole theory seems a bit too ridiculous to be true.
Gintoki is different from the rest, he possesses a ridiculous endurance.Did such an injury ever hinder anyone in the Gintama world to fight a strong foe and win in the end? I believe most fights Gintoki had in this manga he always got injured pretty badly beofre facing off against the main enemy.
Why doesn't Sorachi give us a chance to see what Zura really can do? I mean most of the time he is being used as a laughing element. But I'd rather see him show us that he really is up there with Gin,Takasugi,Jericho,Oboro,Kamui and so on.
What I wonder about is if the new badass really is human. Can a human overpower a Yato physically?
Who knows Kondo is missinbg so maybe he will come and team up with Hijikata against Oboro while Gintoki takes on the killer.
Wouldn't you think that Takasugi and Zura who fought side by side with Gintoki at the great war should be near him endurance wise?Gintoki is different from the rest, he possesses a ridiculous endurance.
They might be near him skill wise, but Gintoki is way above them in the endurance department.Wouldn't you think that Takasugi and Zura who fought side by side with Gintoki at the great war should be near him endurance wise?
I reread the chapter about Gintokis past and there Takasugi menitons that Oboro and co couldn't catch Gin and Gin came gave himself in to rescue Shoyou,Takasugi and Zura. I woner though how long did the heaven held Shoyou captive. I mean he was captured and Gin was still not fully grown up and when Shoyou was killed Gin,Takasugi and co already were adults.They might be near him skill wise, but Gintoki is way above them in the endurance department.