- Joined
- Aug 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,665
- Reaction score
- 1,994
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Openings and endings
I've uploaded most of Gintama openings and endings (will update this post later and add more of them). The best part about it is that they're creditless so you can enjoy the full beauty of them. You don't have to download them, you also can watch them via Megavideo. I recommend JDownloader if you want to download them or see which opening/ending is which.
I've uploaded most of Gintama openings and endings (will update this post later and add more of them). The best part about it is that they're creditless so you can enjoy the full beauty of them. You don't have to download them, you also can watch them via Megavideo. I recommend JDownloader if you want to download them or see which opening/ending is which.
Code:
Folder: http://www.megaupload.com/?f=1NG7OIID
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYXHBJTJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZLFNRY8
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBYEA3GL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TQZ77XNF
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4Q0UIOU
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DG2H5AE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14E8VQMX
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QTMYK4OW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S80VQLBI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5UZZXRIB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHMC3B1Q
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XXSM0WGS
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLM8HV4S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPJ1TKR5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8ZZ8CDX
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=98AVC0QZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HE9R8RH7
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDAPXNTQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53H6EZIL
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OVHXS76
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T21GFP4K
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7Z52PGS
Last edited:
I'm gonna die laughing when the ep eventually comes out

. And earlier Gin called her a hot babe which will make her wet once this is all over and she will recall his words. But the best picture of the chapter is the one with three hot babes crying :]. It's always nice to see their woman, delicate side.