Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

costicla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
690
Reaction score
603
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Man, I couldn`t stop laughing when Kagura threw Sougo into the cliff :lmao. Only Gintama can have such ridiculous moments in the middle of a serious arc.

Adn that talk between Tae and Shimpachi didn`t really reassure me, it`s like I`m seeing death flags for everyone. Although because of that flashback to how the Shinsengumi were formed, I think that Matsudaira might die, that is if anyone important will die this arc. Maybe I`m just paranoid because of the Shogun`s death.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Spoilers 534




Source : Ishuhui/weibo




Okita x Kagura best pair ever :hmph

+

Luno said:
While Katsura and the others are trying to escape, Gintoki and the others try to go up the cliff in order to do a surprise attack, Zura is being seriously injuried, while attacking kagura falls, but okita is able to save her, so the enemy aim to him, kagura says to let her go, but he don’t, but at the back of the enemy comes elisabeth with a drill and the shinsengumi inspector(i think yamazaki).
Source Luno trbl
 
Last edited:

vampire killer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
802
Reaction score
465
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Awesome Cp! I hope more will be drawn for the upcoming anime.
 

Ikahel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
233
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Some1 can tell me please from which chapters was new OVA and episode adapted from?
--
Ok, got it - OVA is probably ch 312.
 
Last edited:

mars23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
395
Reaction score
864
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Source : ishuhui

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Gintama 539 Chinese scan: ishuhui.com

sorry @Goral
 
Last edited:

Goral

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2007
Messages
1,665
Reaction score
1,994
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Use spoiler tags please.

As for the chapter, I've always liked Isaburo but after recent development I like him even more. He has some very interesting past and connections.
My guess is that he joined Hitotsubashi faction to get rid of Sada-sada and his family after what they did to his family.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I must say I'm not as keen on the main event in this chapter as I am on that one tiiiiiiiny little panel that shows half of Okita's face on the last page...... That is a pretty powerful panel concerning Okita's character given what he's usually like. Probably goes into my All Time Top 20 Panels in the series :D
 

THM Nindo

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
7,852
Reaction score
4,153
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm worried...
It looks more and more like the ending of the serie! :s
 

Master OZ

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
I hope Ser Tengu is a machine-animated corpse of Shoyou - that would be an ultimate insult to Gintoki and Takasugi. Also the serie won´t be ending just yet. If Sorachi has brought this Tengu now, then he is at most setting up the final conflict. Remember that this arc is about Sasaki and Shinsengumi. I think that Sorachi wouldn´t end the manga with Takasugi in a coma.

Also, for me, Sorachi is slowly becoming the unsung best mangaka currently in Jump (Oda maybe has his One Piece planned out, but has been fizzing into a hot mess, which is more noticeable with recent arcs, and upon closer inspection, Togashi is not as good as generally thought), the balance between humour and serious, the approach to fights and the distribution of characters is impeccable, although the whole work is hampered by a low variety in stock posiitons, inconsistency of existence (basically if you read closely, the whole thing is like Kubrick´s The Shining and not in the good way) and underutilization of the setting (we know why he doesn´t draw many Amantos, but I think that there is some gentleman´s agreement about not using modern weaponry like rifles, blasters and such.)
 
Top