- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We got our timeskip!!
Welp... way to ruin it just for a joke...
It IS the ending of the manga, so it would have been nice to have some people getting together and being happy.
I was really happy to see Otae and Kondo together, but in the end, that was just a tease and that great ending for those two characters was ruined for another gorilla joke.
Not worth it. I wanted them together Sorachi!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It IS the ending of the manga, so it would have been nice to have some people getting together and being happy.
I was really happy to see Otae and Kondo together, but in the end, that was just a tease and that great ending for those two characters was ruined for another gorilla joke.
Not worth it. I wanted them together Sorachi!!




because gintama’s plot is unstoppable!