Discussion - Goku vs Superman | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Goku vs Superman

KnightLancer

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
To get the Surfer's complete list of powers, I went to Marvel's website. Here's a complete description of his abilities.
Powers
The Silver Surfer wields "the power cosmic", absorbing and manipulating the universe's ambient cosmic energies. He can augment his strength to incalculable levels, and is almost totally indestructible. He can navigate space, hyperspace and dimensional barriers, and can fly at near-limitless speeds on his board, entering hyperspace when he exceeds light speed. He has even proven capable of time travel on occasion. The Surfer does not require food, drink, air or sleep, sustained entirely by converting matter into energy. He is immune to temperature extremes and most radiation, and can survive in vacuum environments such as outer space and hyperspace. He can analyze and manipulate matter and energy, and restructure or animate matter at will, even transmuting elements. He can heal living beings (though he cannot raise the dead), and has proven capable of revitalizing or evolving organic life on a planet wide scale. He can alter the size of himself or of other matter, cast illusions, fire energy blasts, form and manipulate energy constructs, manipulate gravity, absorb and discharge most forms of energy, and phase through solid matter. His senses enable him to detect objects and energies light years away, and to perceive matter and energy in subatomic detail; he can even see through time, and with concentration can achieve limited perception of past and future events in his general vicinity. The Surfer has demonstrated limited telepathic ability on occasion, and has proven able to influence human emotion and sensation.
link: http://www.marvel.com/universe/Silver_Surfer
Nowhere in the description does it say Surfer cannot transmute organic matter. It does say he can restructure matter at will and since Goku is indeed composed of 100% matter he could easily restructure Goku's lungs into napkins or muffins, or any other part of Goku since HE IS MATTER.

Also, creating a black hole is not as easy as destroying a star. A black hole is formed when a star is no longer able to resist its own gravitational pressure (which happens when it either runs out of fuel to burn or gains a large amount of extra mass that does not raise its core temperature, making the star unstable) or when two neutron stars collide.

EDIT:
About the whole "ki=light" debate...
From wikipedia:

Ki is a Spiritual energy. While light is......
THANK YOU.

*exasperatedly* GOD...DAMN

MY fanboyism he says...

And Ronson, Tsunami-fune is the most broken ship ever. And by Broken, I mean like, conservation of energy in a superhero comic level of broken. 10 light hawk wings automatically make Tsunami-fune more or less unstoppable by any means outside of reality warping.

The only things I can see logically stopping Tsunami-fune would be Mr. T, Squirrel Girl, and Adam West Batgod with Anti-Lighthawk Wing/Jurai Tree-Ship Spray, which he would conveniently have on him at the time. Added stompage if they bring in either John McClane or Composite Michael Jackson.

Aeka: Tsunami-fune! It was...it was...

MJ: It got struck by a Smooth Criminal! Hoo! I told her too, the kid is not my son!

Ryoko: You...you...you blew it up with a car?!

McClane: I ran out of bullets.

*Z's head explodes from the amount of sheer awesome*

Batman: Hm, someone's going to have to clean up this mess while the rest of us head back to the cave and enjoy some fresh bat-cookies...

Mr. T: You better have milk, foo'!

Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Warning! - stop right here!

We were considering to close this thread for a while because it contains a lot of minor character bashing/flaming and ended more into a fanboy-war then a character discussion.

This is the last warning, please choose your words more carefully.

Another point, you're getting offtopic. But since we don't want to start dozens of Char vs. Char threads here, I'll change the thread title into "Comics Heros vs. Manga Heros", so feel free to bring in all Characters you like - without flaming or bashing!

mrcongojack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Comics Heros vs. Manga Heros

Any characters, eh? Well then, I guess I'll start off with...

Who would win in a fight between Batman and Jiraiya from Naruto?
Batman's abilities and resources:
-Mastery of hand-to-hand combat.
- Incredible wealth gained from inheritances and the running of his corporation, Wayne Enterprises.
- Near - Olympic strength, speed and endurance.
- A utility belt with a vast array of weapons and gadgets.
- Just about every bat-vehicle imaginable.

Jiraiya's abilities and resources:
-Mastery of hand-to-hand combat.
-Incredible wealth derived from the sale of perverse books.
-A wide variety of jutsu, including many he invented himself.
-The Rasengan
-Toad Summoning

Jiraiya's advantages come from his ninja training. As a shinobi, Jiraiya is capable of incredible feats - ranging from summoning toads to turning his hair into a protective shield. Also, after over 40 years of combat experience he is able to defeat most ninja in the Narutoverse.

Even though Batman has no super abilities himself he is not without his advantages. While not super-powered himself, Batman has squared off against foes with extraordinary abilities and come out victorious. With the aid of his trusty utility belt he has become famous throughout the DC Universe as one of the most feared superheros out there.

So, who do you think will win? The Dark Knight or The Legendary Toad Hermit?

ronson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Obviously Jiraiya would win. Simply because, he has the Needle Guardian technique to bloack batmans close attacks and long raged he can probably deflect with kunais etc. Not only that he could do kage bunshin (im sure he knows this technique) and he'd overpower batman!

How about Naruto vs Batman? ;P

Knight, couldn't Goku just simply IT into the ship and tear it down from inside out (or in that fact dodge the LHW's and just smash a hole in it? :)

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

Forgot about teleportation. Though, the attacker would have to be very powerful, as Goku is in that case.

And Batman would lose the majority of the time vs any half-competent Naruto ninja, since he doesn't have the speed or mobility to compete. Against higher tier ninja like Kakashi, Jiraiya, or Tsunade, Batman would get stomped (literally in Tsunade's case).

Spot Batman the Batmobile, and then things get interesting.
===
The Avenging Society of the Justice League of America
---
Leader: Superman
Tactician 1: Batman
Tactician 2: Captain America
Builder: Forge
Fighters: Wonder Woman
Thor
Captain Marvel (DC)
Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)
Savage Hulk
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter

Accompanied by...

Lex Luthor piloting the Kryptonian Battlecruiser (Up, Up, and Away)

vs

The Ultra Japan-Originated Hyper Squad Revolution: Force of Ultimate Power, Warriors for the Universe!
---
Leader: Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Tactician: Ami Mizuno aka Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon)
Tactician: Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Builder: Bulma (Dragonball)
Fighters: Domon Kasshu in the God Gundam (G-Gundam)
Urd (Ah! My Goddess)
Heero Yuy in Gundam Wing Zero (Gundam Wing)
Leo Stenbuck in Jehuty Ver.2 (Zone of the Enders)
Shinji Ikari in EVA-01 with B-Type Equipment (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Ryoko Hakubi with 1 Gem (Tenchi Muyo OVA)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Gally in TUNED Body (Battle Angel Alita)
Asuka Langley Soryu in EVA-02 with B-Type Equipment (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Lina Inverse (Slayers)
Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Gear 2 Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Samus Aran (Metroid)

Accompanied By...

SDF 1 Macross with full Valkyrie/Destroid Complement
---
I gave the Anime side a rather huge numbers advantage in combatants (9 Superheroes + 1 Anti-hero + 1 Kryptonian Battlecruiser vs 16 Anime Warriors + SDF 1 + 212 Valkyrie Fighters + 587 Destroids) because each of the comic book participants (except tacticians Batman and Cap) are all high-tier, high-powered heroes in their own right. Whilst the SDF 1 only has a finite amount of fighters and destroids, it starts off with a lot of them and can use them all immediately after the fight begins. Lex's Kryptonian ship can eventually have many crystal pillars on the ground, which will replace any destroyed crystal tank up to a maximum of 8, giving each side's ships different dynamics for combat.
---
Fight takes place on an uninhabited planet similar to Earth, orbiting a yellow sun. Also orbiting the planet are two moons, approximately half the size of earth's moon, and several thousand large (200 meters across) asteroids. Both sides start on the ground 500 meters from each other's positions, with the exception of SDF 1, which is in orbit over the planet, and the Battlecruiser, which is also in low orbit.
---
Rules:
All characters are bloodlusted, and will use their powers or equipment to their fullest.

The fight's boundary is located at the edge of the atmosphere.

No timestops, dimension dumps, or planet-destroying.

Both sides come with Standard Equipment, unless otherwise specified. So Green Lantern has his power ring and Ami has that...little...computer thing...
Each side has 20 minutes for their respective tacticians to create a battle strategy and prepare for the fight in whatever way they can. Preparations include the fighters, tacticians, and builders (Forge and Skuld) using whatever materials they have immediately available to use against the enemy. Using the Comics' side as an example, this includes whatever Batman has in his belt, Captain America's shield, the Lasso of Truth, Mjolnir, and Kryptonian crystal tech from the Battlecruiser. (For example, creating some sort of electrical weapon powered by a generator formed from a rapidly spinning Mjolnir attached to Cap's Shield that uses the Lasso of Truth as a conduit to fire supercharged Batarangs from a cannon carved out of sunstone, or alternately just giving the Shield to Black Adam to use)

The Kryptonian Battlecruiser is allowed a crystal barrage once every 5 minutes composed of 10 crystal pillars. After hitting the ground, the crystal pillars will transform into crystal tanks. After 5 minutes, another crystal barrage may be unleased, but there can only be up to 15 crystal tanks, regardless of the amount of crystal pillars. When a tank is destroyed, it may be replaced by an inert pillar already on the ground.
SDF 1 Alternately can unleash all of it's Fighters and Destroids at once, but destroyed fighters and destroids cannot be replaced unlike the crystal tanks.

The Fight is over when all the combatants of one side are KOed, with exception to the SDF 1's Fighter/Destroid complement, and the Crystal tanks generated by the Kryptonian Battlecruiser, which do not count towards either side's total. The tacticians are only allowed to enter the battle once at least two of the fighters on their team has been KOed. Builders are not participating in the fight.

KOs are counted as:
Inability to do anything meaningful for longer than 60 seconds. (Examples include being knocked unconscious, being encased in ice, being thrown into space and not being able to
return, being buried underneath the surface of the planet and not being able to return.)

Ring out: Leaving the fight boundary (the atmosphere) for longer than 60 seconds either involuntarily or voluntarily. If for example Superman goes up to hurl asteroids at his opponent, he must return to the atmosphere within 60 seconds before being disqualified.
If Wing Gundam goes into outer space to fire on enemies below with its twin buster rifles and Green Lantern manages to trap it there for longer than 60 seconds, it is disqualified.

Death: Self Explanatory
---
Comic Book Scans to explain the Kryptonian battlecruiser/Crystal Tanks:

---
Thoughts?

I'll likely post a fight analysis later...

Last edited:

ronson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Jeez, could you have picked anything harder knight, i mean lmao how many people? lmao.

But i'm going for the comic book guys this time, the ones i do know for the manga side are pretty weak in comparison. Urameshi is weak, along with kurama, Heero yuy is pointless superman would just smash through his gundam. The rest i don't really know about.

ornis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

No, no. Let Heero fight. After he wastes his double barrel's shooting limit, watch the Gundam fall apart. For surly, him being bloodlusted and so into the battle, the Zero System must be giving him one helluva buzz; he's going to push the suit to the brink. Wait a minute, he's turning on his own side now and his Gundam's frame appears to be under duress. Ah, hell, it's falling apart---and Shinji's complaining but giving him due euthanasia anyway.

Okay, now I'm over Heero. //Let's say his target was the cruiser---big deal right? Would the crew not be yawning?//

Kurama... weak...? So, Yoko is, too?

In this bout, I guess I'll nod. Hopefully he'll get to use some Makai plants ---like Shimaneki Sō //Bloodsucking Plant// or Kyūketsu Shokubutsu //"Deathbringer Weed"// Still, he's a very beautiful artist in his "planting" methods---and how methodical! Well, some comic hero is going to have fun with his performance; he won't just roll over.

Oh, wait. That sucks. Kurama can't even throw a rose in this fight. Great.

Hmm.... Where's Tetsuo, Vash, Edward Elric, any of the good s-CRY-ed guys---ever heard of Orguss? I wanted to mention some RahXephon, but I don't know.

Last edited:

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

Tetsuo, with his whole "I make people explode by thinking at them" would end this fight too quickly.

I think Vash would probably get speedblitzed pretty quickly, as would Ed. Kazuma is a walking plot device...

...And I've never heard of Orguss...

Still need to time to post a fight analysis...

I'm just having a hard time thinking of anime characters that are around Superman level combatants...
(Well, actually, somewhat below since I'm giving them the numbers advantage...)

I sure as hell can't include Great God Ideon, that's for sure...

Screw it, I decided to change the rules concerning tacticians and builders...and add more characters...because the way it is at the time of my editing this, I can only see the anime side getting speedblitzed to hell.
---

Last edited:

Roanapur

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

KnightLancer, no Dark Schneider anywhere in there?

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

Dark Schneider's too damn WTF Plot-device powerful. Same reason I didn't include Surfer, Thanos, Alucard, or Non-Jobbing Darkseid. Because, as one fan-comic put it, "Thanos is just Darkseid in a gayer costume."
---

Hans: Hello, I am Hans.

Franz: I am Franz.

Hans: And we are here to...do commentary on the battle we are about to witness here
today on EX12001, right now a beautiful planet full of pristine mountain ranges and
white sandy shores. Who knows how it'll look after the battle?

Franz: I thought we were going to pump them up?

Hans: This isn't the show. Stop doing that stupid accent.

Franz: Fine...

Hans: Ah, it seems Team Japan has arrived first, courtesy of Easy Warp transportation
technologies. Easy Warp, putting moving men out of business since 2654 of the
Chronological Time-Stream.

Franz: These guys are packing some heavy machinery, just look at those mechas.

Hans: Size isn't everything Franz.

Franz: Is that what those losers say in that magazine of yours?

Hans: What's that supposed to-

Franz: Here comes the Avenging Society of the Justice League of America! Some of the
greatest names in all the multiverse, fighting to help find a cure for fanboyism.
Every KOed Team Japan fighter sends $500,000 dollars to The Search for a Cure,
courtesy of Tony Stark.

Hans: Strange how one of those big cosmic whatchamacallits don't just fix that.

Franz: For you Omni-screen viewers at home, witness the impressive entrance of both
sides' warships. Though, it seems to me like the SDF-1 is the better contender here.

Hans: Once again Franz, size isn't everything. We go to our fighter-cam in the
piloting seat of the Kryptonian cruiser. Lex, can you hear me?

Lex: Yes, yes, I can hear you just fine. What do you want?

Hans: Are you at all intimidated by the opposition?

Lex: Hah! This ship has the power to devastate entire planets and their fleets!

Hans: The same could be said of your rival, the SDF-1 Macross.

Lex: It'll be nothing more than a floating hunk of scrap metal once I'm through with
it. Even though I possess nothing but loathing for Superman, his people were
millennia ahead of our own technology, scientifically speaking anyway.

Hans: Thank you for your time Lex.

Franz: Both sides are being currently being presented with the rules of the fight.
Said rules include no timestops...

Hans: Ouch. That removes one of the most potent weapons available to both teams.

Franz: Dimension dumps...

Hans: Both sides lose a tool from that...

Franz: or planet-busting...

Hans: Well it'd be a shame to waste a perfectly good planet like this. I wouldn't
mind camping here for the weekend myself.

Franz: That is, if it's still inhabitable by the time this fight is over.

Hans: Ah, it appears battle officials have found that several of Team Japan member
Sakura Kinomoto's cards violate the rules of the battle.

Franz: Team member KOS-MOS is arguing with the official, let's switch to our on-the-
ground mic.

KOS-MOS: The Loop only warps existing reality. It does not place its object into
another dimension as does the Maze. Therefore, it is exempt from your rules, and is
to be kept by Ms. Kinomoto.

Battle Official: I see your point. The Loop is to stay with Sakura Kinomoto of Team
Japan, while for the time-being, we will hold the Maze and the Time.

Sakura: Ah...thank you KOS-MOS-san...

KOS-MOS: We will need all the power we can get for the battle Ms. Kinomoto.

Hans: The Leaders of both teams have been summoned acknowledge the fight and each
other, touching gloves one might say.

Franz: Of course, this needs...

Hans: The on-ground mike.

Yusuke: What's with the briefs on the outside?

Superman: Well there has to be something to break up all this blue. Besides, it's
classic.

Yusuke: So were fedoras, but you hardly see anyone wearing them nowadays.

Superman: ...

Yusuke: Something I said?

Superman: Hope you're ready for a real battle.

Yusuke: Right back at you pops.

Superman: Pops?

Franz: What a sight to see as they grasp hands. Rumor is Superman has a limp
handshake.

Hans: That's just a myth. He has the best handshake this side of Chuck Norris.

Franz: Well I'd think any handshake could be considered limp when you compare it to
Chuck Norris...

Hans: We don't need to get into that right now Franz.

Franz: Oh? It seems that the tactics and strategy period for both teams has just
begun. Due to the inherent need for secrecy for both teams, we go now to a roster
breakdown, brought to you by the Sphere Co. Sphere, being one of the most random
developments in video game history is only one of the things we do.

Hans: The Avenging Society of the Justice League of America is being led by Superman,
the Man of Steel himself. Many have called him the greatest hero of the multiverse,
and many have also strongly disagreed. The buzz surrounding this guy seems to be as
endless as his legions of adoring fans, and his appeal to just about everybody.

Franz: Rounding out Team Comics' strategy department is the "I'm better than you at
everything" King, Batman! Also with him is the All-American War Hero, Mr. Stars and
Stripes himself, Captain America! Building for Team Comics is the all-in-one inventor
and multi-tool the mutant Forge!

Hans: Filling out this powerhouse roster is the beautiful and powerful amazon, Wonder
Woman.
The Odinson, the master of Mjolnir, the God of Thunder, Thor! The man with the wisdom of Solomon, the strength
of Hercules, and all that Jazz, Captain Marvel!

Franz: Not to be confused with Captain Mar-Vell.

Hans: The man who's only limited by his imagination and his will to think it, the
one, the only, Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern!

Franz: Speaking of green, also battling is the Mean, Green, Fighting Machine, fueled
by rage and a dose of gamma radiation, a being of potentially unlimited power, Dr.
Bruce Banner, better known as The Incredible Hulk! Moving on to yet another last son of his race, this time from a planet much closer to Earth, the Swiss-Army Knife of Superheroes, the Martian Manhunter!

Hans: Also introducing a man who's not to be taken lightly. The ruler of Kahndaq
himself, the Egyptian pantheon rolled up into one powerful bad motha, Black Adam!

Franz: Almost all of them are powerhouses, capable of taking down lesser worlds on
their own. Let's see who Team Japan has brought to bear on their considerable foes.

Hans: Leading the pack is one-time badboy turned Spirit Detective, a willful warrior
with a heart of gold, Yusuke Urameshi!

Franz: The Ultra Japan-Originated Hyper Squad Revolution: Force of Ultimate Power,
Warriors for the Universe *gasp*, man that's a long name, chose quite the leader.
Aside from being a powerful warrior in his own right, Yusuke's fiery spirit and
seemingly bottomless determination make him a good choice to field a team into what
will surely be one of the greatest fights to ever take place in the multiverse.

Hans: Taking the head for planning the strategy for this fight is Ami Mizuno, better
known as the level-headed, super-brilliant Sailor Mercury!

Franz: She can trouble my waters anyday...

Hans: ...Right. Rounding out the tactics division is calm, cool, observant, Kurama!
The man who the fangirls just can't seem to get enough of!

Franz: It's probably those big, dreamy eyes of his. It's as if they're looking right
into your soul, into your deepest thoughts and passions. Either that or it's because
the man can toss together a mean organic salad.

Hans: Are you okay?

Franz: Fine, why do you ask?

Hans: Nevermind.

Franz: Building for Team Japan is Bulma!

Hans: There's a choice I didn't expect.

Franz: Don't underestimate her abilities Hans, she's an incredible super-genius, even
if her role in the show did get diminished to nearly nothing as time went on.

Hans: We can say that about anyone that wasn't born with a tail.

Franz: The team of pugilists gathered for the fight starts off with the leader of the
Shuffle Alliance, the King of Hearts himself, Domon Kasshu!

Hans: Domon takes his blatant metahuman powers and abilities to the next level by
acting concurrently with his mecha, the God Gundam, and combining them with his impressive martial arts prowess.

Franz: The half-demon Goddess, the queen of lightning herself, Goddess 2nd Class,
Urd!

Hans: I wonder how she and Goldilocks, I mean Thor, would get along if they went
out...

Franz: That's a question for the ages isn't it? Next up, piloting Gundam Wing Zero,
the boy with a heart of ice, Heero Yuy!

Hans: Bah, that guy's a total bleeding-heart inside.

Franz: I dare you to say that to his face. Now we have the pilot who was thrust into action by circumstances outside his control, the Lion of Antiles, Leo Stenbuck, piloting the Orbital Frame Jehuty!
Next up is Captain Emo, the boy who spanked his monkey to the cute redhead's unconscious body, the pilot of Eva Unit-01, Shinji Ikari!

*A loud cry of "WHAT?!" and a thunderous smack can be heard far-off in the distance*

Hans: The girl who was sealed up for 700 years and doesn't have yet a wrinkle to show
for it, the Space Pirate with ample assets in all the right places, the woman with
crazy hair and an even crazier personality, Ryoko Hakubi!

Franz: For the purposes of this battle, Ryoko has been limited to only 1 gem.

Hans: The hotty with the crazy bra-gun, the warrior in high heels, the android with
the best figure this side of 18, and the only character anyone can seem to remember
from Namco besides Heihachi, KOS-MOS! Not to be outdone, the cyborg Kunstler with a
penchant for fighting, the girl who never loses her head, Gally!

Franz: Next up are two feisty redheads with an appetite for destruction! One is a
total mental case, and the other scared ****less of her sister! Piloting Eva Unit-02 is Asuka Langley Soryu! And the Pink Sorceress herself, the Bandit Killer, Lina Inverse!

Hans: We now come to the magical girl with a smile that'd make even Darkseid's heart grow three sizes, the mistress of the aptly-named Sakura Cards, wielder of magical powers ranging from the cute to the terrifying, Sakura Kinomoto!

Franz: Now Hans, despite her innocent appearance, I think that Sakura will be one of Team Japan's keystone members. The sheer versatility of her magic makes her a powerful tool. If Team Japan can play her cards right, they'll have that much more to use against the opposition. Besides, I have to question if Superman could bring himself to knock-out a ten year old girl.

Hans: Who knows, I'm sure Black Adam won't have any qualms about it though. Moving on, we come to the boy of rubber who ate one of the legendary Devil Fruits, the kid who dreams of being the Pirate King, Monkey D. Luffy!

Franz: It should be noted Luffy will be in his Gear 2 mode during this battle, which increases his strength and speed, but also suffers from several drawbacks.

Hans: And finally, one of the best bounty hunters in the multiverse, her incredible skill matched only by her beauty, Samus Aran!

Franz: Well there's still some time remaining before the tactics and planning stage of the battle is over. We'll be right back with the starting bell after a word from our sponsors.

[to be continued]

Hans: Here we are folks, privy to the most anticipated battle in rumbles history.

Franz: It's the Avenging Society of the Justice League of America fighting against The Ultra Japan-Originated Hyper Squad Revolution: Force of Ultimate Power, Warriors for the Universe!

Hans: There's the starting bell!

Franz: Team Japan immediately opens up with a heavy barrage of firepower! Missiles, machine-gun fire, bombs, and icebeams fly forward from the combatants already on the ground! From the SDF-1 Macross come the Variable Fighters and making their way to the ground to support the onslaught are the Destroids.

Hans: There go the twin buster rifles, cutting a swath through the landscape.
We can see the Comics Force from here, twisting and weaving with incredible agility!
Hulk takes a direct hit from several of Jehuty's homing missiles, but he only seems to be getting angrier! Hal Jordan is holding up a force field of pure willpower to protect his fellow heroes, but how long can he last?

Franz: What's tha-Domon Kasshu scored a direct hit on Jordan with a Bakanetsu God Sekiha Tenkyoken! What a mouthful!

Hans: Hal is sent flying backwards, but he quickly regains his composure.

Franz: The Destroids are on the ground and firing. It's hard to make out the fighters from here with so much ordinance flying through the air!

Hans: Yusuke Urameshi gives the signal for the hardier members of his team to move up. Following him are Ryoko Hakubi, Monkey D. Luffy, and Samus Aran.

Franz: Superman saw everything with his telescopic vision, and is now waving to the other members of his team, probably to initiate some kind of plan.

Hans: Martian Manhunter has turned intangible and has gone underground, while Thor is rapidly spinning Mjolnir, the lightning is flying through the air!

Franz: The skies are darkening over the landscape here, Thor is summoning a hurricane! The Valkyries are having serious trouble now where there was once nothing but clear blue skies!

Hans: We must remember that as a God of Thunder, Thor does have significant weather manipulation as part of his powerset.

Franz: And here comes a barrage of crystal missiles courtesy of Lex Luthor!

Hans: What's this? Superman and Wonder Woman have taken up positions behind 2 of the crystal missiles, and they're accelerating hard! They're going at multiple mach speeds ladies and gentlemen!

Franz: Yusuke attempts to get off a spirit gun, but it's too late, the crystal splinters into a thousand pieces as it collides into Urameshi! Superman is now attempting to freeze Yusuke with his superbreath in an attempt to quickly remove the leader of Team Japan from the battle!

Hans: Nearby, Wonder Woman has smashed into Samus, but those shields of hers hold up!
Now Captain Marvel and Black Adam enter into the battle zone, speeding streaks of red and black!

Franz: What has Green Lantern been up to, and the Hulk as well? It appears Jordan is...yes, Jordan is using his ring to bathe Hulk in gamma radiation, boosting his strength with each passing second as the other heroes fend off Team Japan!

Hans: Young Sakura Kinomoto holds her ground against the fierce hurricane's winds under the protection of the shield card! Wait, she's going for, can we get a zoom-in? Yes, it is!

Franz: Team Japan is going for the win right now, as she prepares to release the power of the Erase card! The battle may be over in just a few short moments folks!

Hans: But what's this? She's suddenly stopped! Team Japan member Gally fights the winds to reach her fellow teammate to find out what's going on!

Franz: Sakura is clutching at her head, it seems she's struggling, and, in a shocking development, young Kinomoto has collapsed! No, she's fallen asleep as is attested to by our brain wave scanners, courtesy of Mobile Hospital Technologies, bringing the hospital to you since 2134 of the Chronological Time Stream. What on earth has happened here?

Hans: Martian Manhunter erupts from underneath the soil, an explosion of earth and bedrock!

Franz: He used his potent telepathic abilities to knock out Sakura, and in doing so has knocked out Team Japan's potentially most powerful member! In non-violent manner too!

Hans: She should thank her lucky stars they didn't ask Black Adam to take her out. J'onn J'onnz turns around, only to be nailed by Gally with a Hertz Strike to the gut!

Franz: Manhunter's teeth must be rattling around! Panzer Kunst may be specialized for cyborg combat, but that doesn't mean non-cyborgs are at all immune to it's devastating attacks.

Hans: Gally follows up with a punch, but the Manhunter's incredible martian resilience is allowing him to recover from the first strike!

Franz: Gally strikes again, and, good God, Manhunter's arm is blown off from the shoulder!

Hans: That second punch wasn't just a punch, it must've been a Verschlag!

Franz: The incredible energies that Gally built up inside Manhunter were then released by a second follow-up strike, the Hertzer Nadel!

Hans: Gally wants to finish this quickly, now that she has the advantage, she goes for a strike to the head and-

Franz: Martian goes intangible! Gally is thrown off balance as her fist collides with nothing!

Hans: J'onn has grabbed Gally, hefting her up over his head with his one arm!

Franz: The shocked Gally is about to counter-strike-

Hans: J'onn has smashed Gally over his knee! His incredible Martian strength said to be only slightly inferior to even Superman's!

Franz: That HAD to hurt! Gally doesn't look so good as she desperately tries to crawl away from the Martian Manhunter, who has regenerated his lost arm.

Hans: KOS-MOS has intervened, hefting a huge boulder at the Manhunter, who, caught by surprise, is knocked back!

Franz: Meanwhile Ryoko and Wonder Woman are engaged in vicious aerial combat! Each is fighting the force of hurricane strength winds as they come at eachother!

Hans: A huge strike from Ryoko, but Wonder Woman matches her blow for blow! Ryoko moves back, and unleashes a barrage of hair needles at the Themyscirian warrior, who is dodging at incredible speeds with those magic armguards!

Franz: But it was just a diversionary ploy, as Samus hits Diana square in the back with her freeze beam! Diana is up to her neck in ice and Ryoko moves in with an energy sword-

Hans: And is locked in a green vice by Hal Jordan!

Franz: Samus prepares to fire in order to free Ryoko, but not before an enraged Hulk collides into her! Luffy rushes in to help the Bounty Hunter, the rain water hitting his body evaporating into steam the moment it hits him!

Hans: We've just recieved word that 60 seconds are up! Sakura Kinomoto is out of the battle!

Franz: Our battlecamp camera shows a worried Kurama, who is clearly upset over the loss of Kinomoto.

Hans: So far in the battle, the Evas, Gundams, and Destroids have held their distance, acting merely as fire support. But now, Shinji and Asuka are heading into the battle, their Evas taking huge strides!

Franz: The Valkyries however, have been unable to function in these adverse weather conditions brought upon them by Thor. They have since switched into Battloid mode and have taken up positions amoung the Destroids.

Hans: Speaking of Thor, he has rushed in to confront the Evas head on! He is being accompanied by 2 of the Kryptonian battlecruisers crystal tank offspring, who fire upon the Evas, but to no avail has their weapons bounce off the Evas' AT fields.

Franz: The Evas are firing upon Thor with their massive guns, but having little effect on the God of Thunder, who is pounding on the AT Fields with little effect!

Hans: Thor recoils in pain as a mighty blast of lightning strikes him from the side!

Franz: It's Goddess 2nd Class Urd! That blast was an example of her impressive lightning magic.

Hans: She's going for it again, but this time Thor brings Mjolnir up to intercept the blast! And Thor is talking with Urd!

Franz: What are they saying? Activate the on-the-ground mic!

Thor: Fie! Thou fancy thyself a Goddess? Forsooth I have battled Gods and Demons whom to them, thou wouldst be a mere insect!

Urd: Yeah right! Is this the best you can do Goldilocks? Even my little sister Skuld could take you down easy!

Thor: Thine arrogance wouldst be your own undoing, but verily I shall show unto you that I AM the God of Thunder!

Hans: Good Lord! Thor is generating enough electrical output to power a continent! Oh please, I hope none of these highly advanced blinking consoles explode, that'd be just too cliche!

*blinking consoles explode due to the incredible amount of energy*

Franz: Oh Hans, Cliche is the name of the game!

Hans: Urd has called upon World of Elegance to try and protect herself from the incredible power coming from Thor, while the Evas have been been knocked back through the air, the only thing that saved them were their AT Fields, but they don't appear to be trying to get back up. It's insanity down there folks, one can see the air itself being scorched!

Franz: Thor has stopped, his incredible outburst of power has drained him significantly, even the hurricane he summoned appears to be significantly less fierce than before.

Hans: Urd is hurt as well, with zig-zagging scorch marks on several places over her body. The Battle between God and Goddess is still going as Thor makes the first move, Mjolnir carrying him to Urd with lightning speed!

Franz: Urd seems poised for combat, but does she have the pure physical brawn to stand any chance against Thor?

Hans: Thor moves in, ready to strike, they're only inches from eachother when-

Franz: Urd locks lips with the God of Thunder, whose fist hangs trembling in the air, and than slowly falls to his side!

Hans: What has happened here?

Franz: Let's go see the instant replay!

Hans: It appears during the incredible attack by Thor, Urd quickly slipped what appears to be a small foreign object into her mouth. She must've passed said object into Thor with the kiss.

Franz: Urd is well-known for her use of magical potions, often causing trouble for her very own sister, Belldandy, by her use of various love potions.

Hans: This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this folks. Urd has let go of Thor, who's falling...falling...falling.

Franz: And hits the ground with a mighty thud!

Hans: This just in, Shinji Ikari and Asuka Langley Soryu are called KOed! It appears Thor is in for the same fate.

Franz: Urd may have been the victor, but it was a pyhrric victory for Team Japan, losing 2 members to the 1 Thor, and leaving a very badly hurt Urd.

Hans: But, but now Team Japan's tacticians can enter the battle. Here come Sailor Mercury and Kurama, just as another crystal barrage is fired by Lex Luthor!

Franz: The Battle is still raging on! Urd and Gally are badly hurt. Team Japan has lost Sakura Kinomoto, and Eva Units 1 and 2, along with who knows how many Valkyrie fighters due to the hurricane.

Hans: Meanwhile, the Justice Avengers have lost one of their most powerful members, Thor! The hurricane is already gone as the remaining Valkyrie fighters reassume their fighter forms!

Franz: Still want to go camping here?

Hans: 'Long as I've got chicken.

Franz: Wait, what's this! Oh my goodness!

Hans: Holy God!

Franz: What excitement, it's, it's...

[to be continued]

Last edited:

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!
how the hell do you have the energy to write and make up all that?
to much spare-time? :smile-big

i do have one "serious" question though, this Urd person which i have no clue who it is. is she better at manipulating lightning then enel from One Piece?
and personally i think a "god of lightning Thor VS selfproclaimed god of lightning Enel" battle would be awesome.

Roanapur

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

and personally i think a "god of lightning Thor VS selfproclaimed god of lightning Enel" battle would be awesome.
I make no claims to being an expert on One Piece, but aren't the logia-types immune to physical attacks?

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

if they can see it coming then yeah, thing with enel is that because of his mantra(prediction) ability he can "feel" everything that happens over a VERY large area.
so its very hard to hit that dude. thats why i suggested him.
but as i said, i have no clue who urd is so she might be better.

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

Not my best... I think I was just running out of ideas when I was writing this one...
---
Hans: Lina Inverse is calling upon Shabranigdo, she's going for the Dragon Slave! The destructive power of the spell may just throw the balance of the fight in Team Japan's favor!

Franz: She's going to need time in order to complete the spell, and time is a precious asset when you're up against guys that can make fighter jets seem like slugs in comparison!

Hans: Team Japan is hoping her position away from the front lines of battle will help keep her unnoticed by the Comics Force!

Franz: Go to the on-ground mic!

Lina: -yond blood that flows. Buried in the flow of time... In thy great name I pledge myself to darkness.

Hans: Vast currents of magical energy are flowing around her Franz! Someone on the comics force would have to notice!

Franz: Indeed, both Captain Marvel and Black Adam, magically empowered themselves, have taken notice of the sudden increase in magical energy from across the battlefield.

Lina: All the fools who stand in our way shall be destroyed...by the power you and I possess.

Hans: They know.

Franz: And they're off, the World's Mightiest Mortal and Mighty Adam, both once mere men, but now transformed by the magic of the ancient and nearly all-powerful wizard Shazam, drawing vast power from their respective patron gods.

Lina: Dragon...

Hans: They've both stopped, what on earth are they up to, waiting for an attack of such incredible power?

Lina: Slave!

Franz: A beam of crimson magical energy erupts from the hands of Inverse, the earth below it immediately vaporized! Still, Captain Marvel and Black Adam haven't moved, they truly are fearless!

Hans: What are these two thinking? Wasn't Wisdom also one of their powers?!

Captain Marvel: SHAZAM!

Franz: And lightning streaks down from a blue sky, as Captain Marvel moves aside in a red blur.

Black Adam: SHAZAM!

Hans: A second magical bolt! What are these two up to?

Franz: Lina Inverse can only watch and wonder as the two bolts slam into the beam, the Valkyrie fighters aren't taking any chances, heading in to interrupt whatever the Comics Force is planning!

Hans: It'll take mere seconds for the Valkyries to reach their position!

Franz: But when you're talking about guys like these, seconds might as well be hours.

Hans: Captain Marvel shouts something into the distance, and Superman, busy fending off a flurry of punches from Yusuke Urameshi, responds!

Franz: Superman's gone in a blur of blue and red, Yusuke attempts to chase, but is headed off by powerful energy beams fired from the Kryptonian battlecruiser! He can only divert his attention to more immediate matters.

Hans: Incredible, the magical lightning bolts diverted the Dragon Slave into the air, don't even ask me how!

Franz: Valkyrie fighters pounce on Superman, firing at him with their 55mm gunpods!

Hans: But Superman is far more maneuvarable than any fighter, as he pulls off maneuvers and aerial acrobatics that seem to defy the very laws of physics! The fighters are paying for their mistake as the Man of Steel uses his powerful heat vision to literally slice off the engines of each fighter one by one!

Franz: The remaining Valkyries pull away, hoping to find easier targets.

Hans: Easier said than done.

Franz: Superman has now reached Marvel and Adam's position, as all three spy the crimson light in the sky that is the Dragon Slave.

Hans: They're up to something Franz, something big.

Franz: The destroids are hoping to interrupt as their fire their heavy weaponry in the trio's direction, but nothing they have can hope to scratch these combatants.

Hans: The same can't be said of the SDF-1 Macross, whose 1780mm rail guns have begun to fire upon their position.

Franz: The trio has caught up to the Dragon Slave, which has just pierced the atmosphere and is in outerspace.

Hans: According to the rules for this fight, if they stay out there longer than 60 seconds, all three of them will be counted disqualified for the fight.

Franz: They're spinning around it now, with incredible speed dwarfing anything they've shown previous to this moment.

Hans: They're redirecting the Dragon Slave Franz! They're flying around the planet at incredible speeds, a whirring cyclone of pure speed and magical energy, bringing the Dragon Slave with them!

Franz: And now they're headed straight for the Macross, which is charging up it's main cannon!

Hans: The three disband, and quickly head back into the atmosphere with more than enough time to avoid disqualification!

Franz: Just about everyone has stopped fighting to watch the incredible spectacle unfolding before us!

Hans: Who knows how much energy the Dragon Slave has picked up, but the Comics Force has used Lina Inverse's own spell as a weapon against Team Japan!

Franz: The Macross fires!

Hans: And the Dragon slave is pushing through the great yellow beam of energy, powerful enough to easily wipe out multiple starships!

Franz: If the Comics Force pulls this off, Team Japan will be in very deep trouble, as they lose even more firepower.

Hans: This seems to be it-but, wait, it's Heero Yuy!

Franz: Wing Zero has emerged high in the upper atmosphere through the clouds like an angel. But what can Heero do with such incredible forces acting here?!

Hans: He's taken up position next to the Macross, those twin buster rifles of Wing Zero ready to fire!

Franz: Nearly everyone on the ground and in the air is frozen in place, too awed by this incredible display of power even to seek cover!

Hans: And he fires! Twin beams of energy colliding in an already massive clash of force between magic and science!

Franz: And the Dragon Slave is being repelled!

Hans: The straw on the camel's back?

Franz: The dragon slave soars in the other direction, it's in space, oh God, it's going to-

[Technical Difficulties: Please Stand By]

Franz: Testing, testing. Yes? Yes. The massive explosion temporarily interfered with our broadcasting signal.

Hans: I can't believe we're not dead...

Franz: Neither can many of the combatants below, who survived thanks to Lex Luthor and the Green Lantern.

Hans: Both of them put up powerful force field domes in order to repel the blast.

Franz: Outside of that dome however, nearly everything has been decimated for hundreds of miles.

Hans: The SDF-1 Macross has managed to survive, barely, thanks to it's omni-directional shield and it's distance from the explosion.

Franz: Gundam Wing Zero wasn't as lucky however.

Hans: It's sitting orbiting the planet, literally in pieces. The cockpit however, has survived.

Franz: He went out with one hell of a bang though.

Hans: Nearly everyone is still stunned with the sudden developments. Yuy has been warped out of the battlezone to recieve medical treatment, automatically disqualifying him from the battle.

Franz: But wait, something's moving on the ground.

Hans: I'll say! Domon Kasshu has served up a Luffy fastball special, colliding into The Hulk!

Franz: And the fight is back on! Luffy rears back an elastic fist, and slams into Hulk with all the might he can muster!

Hans: But Hulk only looks irritated, is there any power left on Team Japan that can deal with Banner now?

Franz: Luthor and the Kryptonian Battlecruiser are going right after the Macross, which was heavily damaged by the massive explosion.

Hans: The surviving Valkyries, with maybe 50 left after the explosion and the course of the battle, are rushing to intercept Luthor, and it is too soon for the Macross to fire it's main guns!

Franz: They fire their weapons, but it's just no use. The Kryptonian ship is too powerful, too durable, too adaptive. A barrage of missiles fill the air with explosions, and splinters of sunstone sparkle in the sky.

Hans: When their missiles actually manage to penetrate the ship's thick Sunstone armor, it merely regenerates, even stronger than before!

Franz: And Luthor is firing back upon his assailants and he gets closer and closer to his ultimate target.

Hans: The Valkyries desperately roll and dive in order to avoid the ship's power beams, but they can't dodge forever. One is hit in the wing and it goes down, another, and now two more!

Franz: They're dropping like flies Hans! Luthor wasn't exaggerating when he said his ship was capable of conquering entire planets on its own!

Hans: But something's happening! The Macross is shifting into it's robot mode!

Franz: Another crystal pillar barrage, aimed directly at the Macross!

Hans: The Macross' shields manage to hold, but how long can it take such punishment?

Franz: And now the crystal walkers, now capable of flight, come up, it's a vicious battle all on it's own up there.

Hans: The Valkyries transform into Battloid mode! It's an all-out war as the practically every weapon on the Macross fires desperately to fend off Luthor!

Franz: And now it's the Kryptonian battlecruiser on the defensive and the Macross' rail guns, beam guns, secondary defense lasers, and a horde of missiles head straight at it!

Hans: The ship! It's actually getting bigger! Sunstone crystal replicates and grows thicker in an attempt to ward off the power defensive assault by the Macross!

Franz: How did Lex describe it? Infinitely adaptable?

Hans: Maybe not Franz, as a chunk of the Battlecruiser goes hurtling off, almost taking out a Valkyrie.

Franz: Fires rage across the Macross as the Battlecruisers beams rake across it!

Hans: It's just a battle of attrition, as each ship unloads on the other as best it can!

Franz: Sunstone streaks through the air, as the Macross' omni-directional shields finally give way.

Hans: They land on the Macross, and begin to grow even as the main ship is whittled away!

Franz: The sunstone is literally converting the Macross into raw material for it's own growth!

Hans: But it's not going to be quick enough! The Macross seems poised for a desperate, bloody victory!

Franz: Luthor is heading forwards! Straight into enemy fire!

Hans: He can't be...

Franz: Lex Luthor can't be that insane!

Hans: The Battlecruiser...it's..

Franz: Changed! Transformed into it's own robot form!

Hans: Incredible! Luthor lands on the Macross as explosions rage around him. The Valkyries back away as they cannot risk destroying their own ship.

Franz: He's tearing away at gun emplacements too big to hit such a close target!

Hans: Mammoth spikes of sunstone are growing, destroying, tearing their way through the Macross!

Franz: But the big ship isn't done for yet! Look!

Hans: A tell-tale wave of energy builds on the Macross, right in Lex's position!

Franz: If the Macross is going to go, they're going to take Lex with them!

Hans: The main gun fires once again, firing to destroy rather than to defend!

Franz: Lex and the crew of the Macross are warped out of the battlefield, as the Kryptonian ship is obliterated! The Macross' power systems, damaged and taxed beyond their limits, are starting to go! It's an incredible sight as the massive vessel is obliterated in a wave of explosions!

Hans: Both ships are out of the battle!

Franz: Incredible. Just incredible! It's raining metal and sunstone as the battle continues here on EX12001, Team Japan is taking heavy losses, but they've managed to get some hits in against the Comics Force.

Hans: Win or Lose, both sides have given a performance that'll be remembered for a long time to come.

Franz: Batman and Captain America now rush in to join the battle. Which side will emerge the victor?

[to be continued]

Last edited:

Gplex

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Goku would win

The reason why I think Goku is faster
Gplex said:
Goku as a kid could dodge bullets. So at this point he could move faster then 340m/s. This is when he met Krillin. At the first tournament Krillin could follow Goku. At the second Krillin couldn't see him move so he had to be at lease 300x faster. Now tein was at one of those one and he could follow Goku movements. At the next tournament Goku move so fast that tein couldn't see him. So again he must be around 300x faster. 340x300x300 = 30600000m/s which is around 10% of the speed of light. If someone says Goku isnt 10x faster by the time he got to namic, I would like to point out that he could easily do 10x Kaioken when he got to namic. So if goku could turn ssj3 when he got to namic he would be 50x50x50 = 125000x faster then light. You can just Imagine how fast he would be when he is fighting frezia or even cell
The reason why I think goku could take hits from supes.
Gplex said:
Master Roshi could vaporise the moon, Now kid buu who is stronger then King Piccol, radiz, frezia, Cell and fat Buu (who in that order makes the one in front of them look like nothing). Now when Kid buu sent a Kamehameha wave towards SSJ3 Goku, Goku shook it off like it was nothing, (and then release his own kamehameha that vaporise buu) and that was not even Goku strongest form.(which is the goku at the end of dbz) Just to remind you cell could destroy a solorsystem with a kamehameha here is a picture
[nami] Added spoiler tag [/nami]

Last edited by a moderator:

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

We kinda...stopped talking about that...some time ago...

Why the hell does Krillin or Tien not being able to see Goku suddenly mean he was 300x faster?

And did Cell actually uh, you know, blow up anything with that Kamehameha? Otherwise, I'd call that speech hyperbole...

And actually, SSJ3 Goku often is held to be the strongest form of Goku, since SSJ4 Goku has complete crap for feats.

Seriously, it's like he suddenly forgot how to fight...

Resize your damn images so it doesn't stretch the page.

Last edited:

Coup

Reaction score
Country
United States

Superman would win. Goku running out of energy would be his down fall. Remember, goku has to power-up which superman doesn't. I am not saying superman would win by a landslide but once goku goes blank on energy... superman wouldn't have to do much.

Gplex

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

We kinda...stopped talking about that...some time ago...
Oh didn't know. Just join the subject.

Why the hell does Krillin or Tien not being able to see Goku suddenly mean he was 300x faster?
Because you need to be at lease 300x faster then a person at close range for them not to be able to see you.

And did Cell actually uh, you know, blow up anything with that Kamehameha? Otherwise, I'd call that speech hyperbole...
You didn't see anyone argue with him. Plus cell hasn't lied once. Plus why would the writer write it if he didnt intend for people to read that cell could destroy a solor system.

And actually, SSJ3 Goku often is held to be the strongest form of Goku, since SSJ4 Goku has complete crap for feats.
Isn't SSJ4 non-cannon?

Seriously, it's like he suddenly forgot how to fight...
Release a huge Kamehameha meaning he can't fight. I would like to know where you got this from?

Resize your damn images so it doesn't stretch the page.
I dont know how...

Superman would win. Goku running out of energy would be his down fall. Remember, goku has to power-up which superman doesn't. I am not saying superman would win by a landslide but once goku goes blank on energy... superman wouldn't have to do much.
Goku was able to Create a Kamehameha when Napa was right in his face.

So Goku bringing up his power in a instant isnt out of the question.
Goku is also able to power up while fighting

Supes has never shown to be able to uphold Superhuman feats for very long.
Supes couldnt barlie vaporise these weak clones that Darksied sent after Supergirl. Notice that the planet is barlie scared unlike a attack from any of the z fighters.

Soz about the image size everyone. I just found how to fix it but I dont really want to waste bandwidth.

[nami] Added spoiler tags. Please do this in future. Sending you a PM on this.[/nami]

KnightLancer

Reaction score
Country
United States

Just use MS Paint damn it, jeez.

Oh yeah he only vaporized some clones.
Clones of freakin' Doomsday.
An entire ARMY OF CLONES OF FREAKIN' DOOMSDAY

And where did you get this figure that a person has to be 300x faster? Sounds like it was pulled out of thin air to me.

And unlike Goku or any of the other DBZ cast, Superman actually...*cares* about trying not to cause too much collateral damage, so yeah, perhaps he wouldn't want to irreversibly scorch a swath of the earth.

Superman and G. Zod's blows are so devastating that they are creating earthquakes and the planet is falling apart. And he was still holding back while fighting under a red sun.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9351/08302005032341pm7oo.jpg
Superman holds a black hole in his hands for a short while.
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9199/supermanblackhole0015ak.jpg
Superman doesn't want to be moved.
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1714iq.jpg
Superman (in Bizarro's body) punches Bizarro (in Superman's body) through the earth, Bizarro is a-okay afterwards. Sure, Goku and company may have been punched through cliffs
mountainsides, but they've got nothin' on Superman
http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1967eu.png

And really, just being able to sit in a star, any star, wouldn't that as an endurance feat just trump any sort of planet busting offensive feat?

I mean, the sun generates enough energy to blow up the earth millions of times over every minute.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supessun.jpg

There's nothing stopping Superman from going up into space, where Goku can't reach him, and blasting him with heat vision from afar. Goku, after all, is vulnerable to heat extremes...
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanandbatman2300300078gb.jpg

This one really doesn't have anything to do with the fight, I just find it really funny.
Super-Pimp

Last edited:

Gplex

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand

Just use MS Paint damn it, jeez.

Oh yeah he only vaporized some clones.
Clones of freakin' Doomsday.
An entire ARMY OF CLONES OF FREAKIN' DOOMSDAY
They where a weak army. Even Batman could kill them.

And where did you get this figure that a person has to be 300x faster? Sounds like it was pulled out of thin air to me.
I did. Its just that a bullet moves faster thne sound so I figure why dont use a number just under the speed of sound to say someone can't see it.

And unlike Goku or any of the other DBZ cast, Superman actually...*cares* about trying not to cause too much collateral damage, so yeah, perhaps he wouldn't want to irreversibly scorch a swath of the earth.
Well Goku pleaded with frezia to leave the planet out of there fight. Please Stop making stuff up.

Superman and G. Zod's blows are so devastating that they are creating earthquakes and the planet is falling apart. And he was still holding back while fighting under a red sun.
Thats not a big deal for the z fighters.

Superman holds a black hole in his hands for a short while.
Its not a full black hole. A proper black hole is the size of earth at about 2million times the mass of our sun. Thats only a small fraction on that. Goku would be able to stand on a proper black hole if he wanted by the end of dbz.
Gplex said:
I dont think people get how huge 500x earth gravity is, for someone who can change to ssj3.
Lets put a few facts down

(^ means “to the power” )
Earth mass = 5.98x10^27
Suns mass = 1.989x10^33
black hole = 3.978x10^39
(Most info from http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/active/smblack.html & http://www.physics.ucsb.edu/~jatila/astro/astro2/b_hole_dispersion.html)

A normal blackhole is around 2 million solor masses, a solor mass is the mass of our sun.

(3.978x10^39)/(5.98x10^27) = 665217391300.

A black hole gravity is 665217391300x earth gravity.
We know that Goku can move with ease in around 500x earth gravity in normal form.
Goku is able to move with ease in 500x50x50x50 = 62500000x earth gravity.
665217391300/62500000 = 10643.49
Goku would need to be 10643.49x stronger then he was before fighting kid buu, to stand on the surface of a blackhole without even trying.
Goku appeared to be as strong as kid buu at the end of dbz in his normal form, making Goku 50x50x50= 125000x stronger which is more then enough to stand on a black hole with ease.
Superman doesn't want to be moved.
Here is Cell not wanting to be moved by krillin who is far more powerful then master roshi (who vaporise the moon)

Superman (in Bizarro's body) punches Bizarro (in Superman's body) through the earth, Bizarro is a-okay afterwards. Sure, Goku and company may have been punched through cliffs
mountainsides, but they've got nothin' on Superman
Goku withstood a Kamehameha from kid buu who is far stronger then cell (who could destroy solorsystems with his Kamehameha)

And really, just being able to sit in a star, any star, wouldn't that as an endurance feat just trump any sort of planet busting offensive feat?
He gets his energy from the star... That would be like Super buu taking a shot at goku then Goku having a sensu bean then taking another shot and another sensu bean etc etc. Plus Goku stood up to Kid buu Kamehameha and shook it off like it was nothing.

I mean, the sun generates enough energy to blow up the earth millions of times over every minute.
How about a solorsystem?

There's nothing stopping Superman from going up into space, where Goku can't reach him, and blasting him with heat vision from afar. Goku, after all, is vulnerable to heat extremes...
We want to see them fight not do something like this. Plus I've already shown Goku can move faster then light so moving out of the way of some heat vision isnt any problem. Plus if Supes was going to do something like that Goku could just IT to him then IT him to another dimention and leave him there.

This one really doesn't have anything to do with the fight, I just find it really funny.
Super-Pimp
I cant enter that.