- Joined
- Jul 28, 2009
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 18
- Age
- 46
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
They Both carry the D. but whos stronger?

totally agree with u....seen how BB was hit from Luffy,I even doubt that he can win a fight against someone like Mihawk or Shanks at the moment...Im sry but BB proofed in ID that he is still growing. I can't see him putting a fight with Roger. I mean Roger was equal to WB's prime (who at that time was younger and stronger). WB now is still pretty damn impressive, that just tells what kind of monster Roger, WB and Garp were in there prime. I simply can't see BB at that monster level.

totally agree with u....seen how BB was hit from Luffy,I even doubt that he can win a fight against someone like Mihawk or Shanks at the moment...
Roger was introduced as a character who stood at the very top. Someone who is portrayed as one of the two strongest. While BB proofed in ID that he is still growing. He is still not the best he will be. That is the evidence, if u ask me.I voted blackbeard :P why? there was no evidence how strong Roger was.
who knows Roger prolly equal against WB becuz of his devil fruit (no one knows).
i mean its like Ace vs Smoker :O ..
Having in mind that WB's fruit is quake and since Rayleigh said "Roger had the to ability to hear" or sth along the lines, I wouldn't be surprised if Roger's fruit is connected to sound(wave). Quake and Sound are sort of of equal waves. Well just a another far-fetched idea.speaking of WB vs BB, how do u blackhole an earthquake?, wrong topic but since there's alot of mention of "rogers vs WB" might as well try to get a simple answer