- Joined
- Jul 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,317
- Reaction score
- 597
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I mean seriously.... BB is bad ass and has shown to be one of the "new" deadly forces in the "Scene"...
But he's a new force not a legend like Rayleigh or Roger...
I mean if Rayleigh could handle Kizaru at this point imagine him a decade or 2 ago... Then imagine he's just the Vice Captain, Roger would of been even more amazing!
This is a non question and even if "anyone" responds with inflammatory comments...sorry your wrong, but just admit it.
No one compares to Roger, except maybe Luffy 500 Chapeters from now..
But he's a new force not a legend like Rayleigh or Roger...
I mean if Rayleigh could handle Kizaru at this point imagine him a decade or 2 ago... Then imagine he's just the Vice Captain, Roger would of been even more amazing!
This is a non question and even if "anyone" responds with inflammatory comments...sorry your wrong, but just admit it.
No one compares to Roger, except maybe Luffy 500 Chapeters from now..