Archived Gonna Be Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well, it was hot.. but it was fun. i got to practice my spanish alot and i played a ton of volleyball. some time i'd really like to go back and stay for longer than a week.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I actually went there once, but it was so brief that I barely remember it, and really don't count it as much of an experience. I went w/ a friend who was on a business trip, and by the time I got there I slept most of it away, and before I knew it we were off again. =/ Nice beer, tho :P
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I'll be away for the weekend; 7th to 9th July, because of the Bujutsu Camp that my sensei organized. It's mainly gonna be about Ninjutsu, but a couple of Aikido-ka and Karate-ka are coming too. Camping with 60 people... Nothing new for me. :p
I'll probably still be around on Friday morning, because we leave at 3pm. I have no idea whether I'll be coming online on Sunday, depends on how many bruises I have. :p
(If my sensei causes me to miss the beginning of the WC final, I'm so going to kill him.... Murdering a 7th Dan might prove difficult though....XD)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bibichan said:
I'll be away for the weekend; 7th to 9th July, because of the Bujutsu Camp that my sensei organized. It's mainly gonna be about Ninjutsu, but a couple of Aikido-ka and Karate-ka are coming too. Camping with 60 people... Nothing new for me. :p
I'll probably still be around on Friday morning, because we leave at 3pm. I have no idea whether I'll be coming online on Sunday, depends on how many bruises I have. :p
(If my sensei causes me to miss the beginning of the WC final, I'm so going to kill him.... Murdering a 7th Dan might prove difficult though....XD)
Haha have fun *fears the ebil bibi* btw you're too kind to kill someone :P
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
des said:
Haha have fun *fears the ebil bibi* btw you're too kind to kill someone :P
That's what you think :kukuku muahahahaha......anyway, I'm sure it's gonna be lot's of fun. Hopefully, I'll get some pics to post, so you can see how we train to conquer the world much fun it can be to beat each other up in a friendly way. :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
des said:
Haha have fun *fears the ebil bibi* btw you're too kind to kill someone :P
You have NO idea. XD XD XD[br]Posted on: July 03, 2006, 02:24:39 PM_________________________________________________

GONNA BE GONE?
Who? Khal.
How long? 3 weeks.
When? This friday.
Cookie? Yes, please.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope you'll get eaten by wild animals...so that a new global mod position gets free for me xDDD
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
des said:
I hope you'll get eaten by wild animals...so that a new global mod position gets free for me xDDD
Wild animals in northern italy? "Oh noes! An ebil pigeon attacks me!" ( they've got lions and tigers only in Kenya )

if you were planning to correct me by saying there are no tigers in Kenya, you didnt get the joke and should check this link: www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/ ( sound )
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Khal said:
Wild animals in northern italy? "Oh noes! An ebil pigeon attacks me!" ( they've got lions and tigers only in Kenya )

if you were planning to correct me by saying there are no tigers in Kenya, you didnt get the joke and should check this link: www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/
Has italy some kind of mysterious monster xD? otherwise the well known monster of loch des will get ya =)

consider my ass lmao'd off ;)
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Have fun, Khal!!! :glomp



Khal said:
You have NO idea. XD XD XD
Have I ever been mean to you??? :crying ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Bibichan said:
Have I ever been mean to you??? :crying ;)
If you ever were, I'm sure you had reasons... I mean this is Khal! >.>
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Bibichan said:
Have I ever been mean to you??? :crying ;)
Well.... Actually... No, but... :XD

Errrrr, perhaps to your brother? XD
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I know, I know.

<i>"But Tanuki, you haven't even BEEN here - how can you say you're leaving?" </i>

I'm going to Cincinatti, OH, so I'll be back...erm..Tuesday night. Late. ^^;

<i>"Man, Tanuki. You just get more and more unreliable."</i>

I know. >.<
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Nooo, don't say stuff like that! We will miss you anyways! T___T :glomp




Have fun on your trip!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Tanuki-dono said:
I know, I know.

<i>"But Tanuki, you haven't even BEEN here - how can you say you're leaving?" </i>

I'm going to Cincinatti, OH, so I'll be back...erm..Tuesday night. Late. ^^;

<i>"Man, Tanuki. You just get more and more unreliable."</i>

I know. >.<
You're too hard on yourself xD

Have a safe trip ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Everything seemed more peacefull lately... Now I get it: khal is away. Now more than ever I'm happy that I don't live in northern Italy anymore.

Have fun Tanuki!!! <3
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
rykarreolacr said:
Everything seemed more peacefull lately... Now I get it: khal is away. Now more than ever I'm happy that I don't live in northern Italy anymore.

Have fun Tanuki!!! <3
Hrhr well Khal should come back these days ^^ so the peaceful time is over soon:P

Have fun Tanuki.
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i hope he is atacked by the pidgeon guy from OP =))
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Hey guys, I'll be gone later today until Sunday night.

I'm going to the beach with my whole family. (Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica).
I'll be also hanging out with my good friend FHT Fansubber.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
rykarreolacr said:
Everything seemed more peacefull lately... Now I get it: khal is away. Now more than ever I'm happy that I don't live in northern Italy anymore.
Hahah!

rykarreolacr said:
Hey guys, I'll be gone later today until Sunday night.

I'm going to the beach with my whole family. (Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica).
I'll be also hanging out with my good friend FHT Fansubber.
Ok, have fun ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top