Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yeah, really good for me.^^
What change will that bring?

It was and it did. :P I made that face because it was too cute for me to bear. Something like that. Hope you get what I mean.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Just wanted to say that the new HxH chap is out googz, because you probably won't check my thread :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

I was actually waiting for a response there you know! But thanks for dropping by.:p
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Googlez&!

Buzzz.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

:zomg

Woah, I need to watch Adventureeee Time! Do you know a good streaming site?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

How's the OP pages coming along Googlez? :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Oh, I think I have the one with Monet finished. Almost. Need to check again, haven't worked digitally in ages, but I'm forced to do so because of work now anyway.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

Ok, once you post that one, I'll send you the next batch. No slacking off! :ck

How's work going btw?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Googlez&!

YOU've been picked by the roughest jury of MH to participate in the contest of Lucia's heart. CONGRATULATIONS and good luck!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Ok, once you post that one, I'll send you the next batch. No slacking off! :ck

How's work going btw?
But OP panels are a bitch to color. D:
Got Monet's hair done. Only the wings are left. >__>

Nothing happened because of holidays. He wanted to contact me, but there were communication problems, apparently. Anyhow, he called me today and we have a meeting on Friday. From then on I will start working seriously.
YOU've been picked by the roughest jury of MH to participate in the contest of Lucia's heart. CONGRATULATIONS and good luck!
What did I get myself into. :notsure
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

As soon as I saw you liked my post in the Chu2 thread I knew you'd post here. :D
Great show, wanted to finish it before replying to your post.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Googlez&!

How many shows are you watching this season googlez?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

As soon as I saw you liked my post in the Chu2 thread I knew you'd post here. :D
Great show, wanted to finish it before replying to your post.
Haha yeah, when I saw you posting there I immediately checked it :lmao
Looking forward to some detailed thoughts on the show from you :cheez
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

What's going on here? :notsure
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Top