Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Haven't even watched Steins;Gate, yet, so watching Robotics;Notes wouldn't be a good idea, I guess?

Will give Chihayafuru a shot, though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Haven't even watched Steins;Gate, yet, so watching Robotics;Notes wouldn't be a good idea, I guess?

Will give Chihayafuru a shot, though.
That wouldn't matter, it's like saying you haven't watch ChäoS;HEAd so you can't watch Steins;Gate yet.
All three anime are different settings, I'm not even sure how they are related, but it won't matter which you watch or which you don't watch.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Haven't even watched Steins;Gate, yet, so watching Robotics;Notes wouldn't be a good idea, I guess?

Will give Chihayafuru a shot, though.
Are you nuts? :XD Steins;Gate is one of the best series of the last decade, an absolutely amazing work. Before you watch anything, you should give SG a try.
Excuse my outburst but wtf :p

It's not necessary to see Steins;Gate if you want to watch Robotics;Notes though, they play in the same universe but that's about it. There might be some little connection here and there but (as of now) nothing really important.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Beware, the post will be looooong.
I'm excited :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Googlez&!

That wouldn't matter, it's like saying you haven't watch ChäoS;HEAd so you can't watch Steins;Gate yet.
All three anime are different settings, I'm not even sure how they are related, but it won't matter which you watch or which you don't watch.
but the references!!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Googlez&!

But OP panels are a bitch to color. D:
Got Monet's hair done. Only the wings are left. >__>

Nothing happened because of holidays. He wanted to contact me, but there were communication problems, apparently. Anyhow, he called me today and we have a meeting on Friday. From then on I will start working seriously.
:verily

How did the previous project go in the end?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Are you nuts? :XD Steins;Gate is one of the best series of the last decade, an absolutely amazing work. Before you watch anything, you should give SG a try.
Excuse my outburst but wtf :p

It's not necessary to see Steins;Gate if you want to watch Robotics;Notes though, they play in the same universe but that's about it. There might be some little connection here and there but (as of now) nothing really important.
Don't say that, Niichan.

Sure, it's a good series. But never recommend a series claiming it's 'one of the best series of the last decade' or 'an absolutely amazing work'.
That's something hyped people or fanboys say. Which, you might be one of, since you're easily hyped.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

That wouldn't matter, it's like saying you haven't watch ChäoS;HEAd so you can't watch Steins;Gate yet.
All three anime are different settings, I'm not even sure how they are related, but it won't matter which you watch or which you don't watch.
Good. I didn't know, hence the question mark.
Are you nuts? :XD Steins;Gate is one of the best series of the last decade, an absolutely amazing work. Before you watch anything, you should give SG a try.
Excuse my outburst but wtf :p

It's not necessary to see Steins;Gate if you want to watch Robotics;Notes though, they play in the same universe but that's about it. There might be some little connection here and there but (as of now) nothing really important.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------



I'm excited :heh
Hm, guess Steins;Gate is next on my list then. I watched the first two episodes when it started airing. Dropped it because I have difficulties watching anime weekly. Now that it's finished I'll finish it in one go.
:verily

How did the previous project go in the end?
Err....Well, it's still the same project....the progress is pretty slow. Hope we can finish it in January.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Did you ever watch my recommendations, Goo!? :o
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Which?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Hmm, I'll look into the matter.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Don't say that, Niichan.

Sure, it's a good series. But never recommend a series claiming it's 'one of the best series of the last decade' or 'an absolutely amazing work'.
That's something hyped people or fanboys say. Which, you might be one of, since you're easily hyped.
If you think that's something I easily say than you don't know me.
I really enjoyed Chuu2 but I would never make the same judgement. I loved AnoHana but I wouldn't make the same statement either. Naruto still is one of the series I'm looking forward to the most, though I'm well aware that there are countless better series out there. Just because I'm hyped about something doesn't mean I shout "It's the best series ever" :XD

Obviously that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with me about Steins;Gate being "one of the best series of the last decade" but I haven't found anyone who disliked the series or would call it average. That in itself speaks for the series and it's immense quality.

Hm, guess Steins;Gate is next on my list then. I watched the first two episodes when it started airing. Dropped it because I have difficulties watching anime weekly. Now that it's finished I'll finish it in one go.
The start isn't anything remarkable, though the characters are amazingly weird right from the start. Even Naomi loved it XD Don't want to spoil you with anything but I'm pretty sure you will like the show.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

If you think that's something I easily say than you don't know me.
I really enjoyed Chuu2 but I would never make the same judgement. I loved AnoHana but I wouldn't make the same statement either. Naruto still is one of the series I'm looking forward to the most, though I'm well aware that there are countless better series out there. Just because I'm hyped about something doesn't mean I shout "It's the best series ever" :XD

Obviously that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with me about Steins;Gate being "one of the best series of the last decade" but I haven't found anyone who disliked the series or would call it average. That in itself speaks for the series and it's immense quality.



The start isn't anything remarkable, though the characters are amazingly weird right from the start. Even Naomi loved it XD Don't want to spoil you with anything but I'm pretty sure you will like the show.
Don't worry, I understand. (:

Yeah, I remember them being pretty screwed in the head. Especially that professor with his strange laugh.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Hmm, I'll look into the matter.
Or maybe in my thread, I can't remember. :oh
If you think that's something I easily say than you don't know me.
I really enjoyed Chuu2 but I would never make the same judgement. I loved AnoHana but I wouldn't make the same statement either. Naruto still is one of the series I'm looking forward to the most, though I'm well aware that there are countless better series out there. Just because I'm hyped about something doesn't mean I shout "It's the best series ever" :XD

Obviously that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with me about Steins;Gate being "one of the best series of the last decade" but I haven't found anyone who disliked the series or would call it average. That in itself speaks for the series and it's immense quality.
That's where you are right. I have no idea who you are. You are still one of those FF newbies to me and we've never actually had any decent interaction between each other, so yes, I don't know you.

And sure, I agree it being a great series but there are tons of people who say the series is bad. You're just not seeing it. I assume.
Also, most people that think it's bad, probably haven't seen it or just say it to anger the fans. Just like how a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons too.

I wouldn't care less if you actually claimed it's the best thing ever created and you value your downloaded episodes even more than your life.
I don't give a fuck.

I was just saying, that if you recommend something, never say something like that, because either, the person thinks you're a bitch and doesn't try it or the person tries it and it doesn't live up to his or her's expectations.

That's how a lot of good/overrated series get underrated and how bad/average shows get overrated. One of the best examples is still, Death Note. I haven't seen the anime, but I've seen the recap specials and I've read the manga. Amazing series. But one of the most overrated pieces that's out there, why?

I still have no fucking idea. :oh

Is naomi a fierce anime critic?
I know I am. :oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Is naomi a fierce anime critic?
No, just amazingly weird too :hee

Don't worry, I understand. (:

Yeah, I remember them being pretty screwed in the head. Especially that professor with his strange laugh.
Then that's good :hurr

Yeah XD though they may appear weirder than they actually are.

That's where you are right. I have no idea who you are. You are still one of those FF newbies to me and we've never actually had any decent interaction between each other, so yes, I don't know you.

And sure, I agree it being a great series but there are tons of people who say the series is bad. You're just not seeing it. I assume.
Also, most people that think it's bad, probably haven't seen it or just say it to anger the fans. Just like how a lot of people like it for the wrong reasons too.

I wouldn't care less if you actually claimed it's the best thing ever created and you value your downloaded episodes even more than your life.
I don't give a fuck.

I was just saying, that if you recommend something, never say something like that, because either, the person thinks you're a bitch and doesn't try it or the person tries it and it doesn't live up to his or her's expectations.

That's how a lot of good/overrated series get underrated and how bad/average shows get overrated. One of the best examples is still, Death Note. I haven't seen the anime, but I've seen the recap specials and I've read the manga. Amazing series. But one of the most overrated pieces that's out there, why?

I still have no fucking idea. :oh
The difference is that I mean people I know or who I've talked to before (thus can judge their taste a bit). People know me so they know how to take my words or recommendations, at least most of them.

Same goes for who is talking bad about the series. I don't know who does but I don't know them so I don't really care that much. I'm mainly talking about Mangahelpers here, not the whole word.

And hey, we can start talking here and spam googlez thread :cookiehand
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

And hey, we can start talking here and spam googlez thread :cookiehand
Sure, it's the only thread out here I visit, with this being my first time in a year or so, I don't know you good enough to bother visiting yours.

And no one visits mine.

Any winter anime's you're planning on following?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Already dropping the discussion on SG? :o though I guess there isn't much more to say XD

Sure, it's the only thread out here I visit, with this being my first time in a year or so, I don't know you good enough to bother visiting yours.

And no one visits mine.

Any winter anime's you're planning on following?
Haha, fine with me :hee

So far I've tried OreShura and Maou Yuusha, both weren't that impressive but not bad enough to drop them yet.

The other ones I will give a try are Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Tamako Market, Vividred Operation and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
And I will definitely watch the second season of Chihayafuru. What about you?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Googlez&!

Already dropping the discussion on SG? :o though I guess there isn't much more to say XD

So far I've tried OreShura and Maou Yuusha, both weren't that impressive but not bad enough to drop them yet.

The other ones I will give a try are Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Tamako Market, Vividred Operation and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
And I will definitely watch the second season of Chihayafuru. What about you?
Yes, I'm dropping that, we weren't talking about the series specifically either. Besides, I'm not even half-way and I don't want to talk about something that could potentially spoil me in any way.

Everything you said makes no sense. What are these animes? I've never heard of them before. :oh

I don't watch much anime anymore, but I'm carefully catching up, currently I'm just watching Kuroko (just started, 3 eps in).
Didn't pay much attention to announcements, and most of what you said, is unknown to.

Do you have an accurate list of the 2012/13 winter anime? Because I'm totally clueless of the top of my head right now.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Googlez&!

Yes, I'm dropping that, we weren't talking about the series specifically either. Besides, I'm not even half-way and I don't want to talk about something that could potentially spoil me in any way.

Everything you said makes no sense. What are these animes? I've never heard of them before. :oh

I don't watch much anime anymore, but I'm carefully catching up, currently I'm just watching Kuroko (just started, 3 eps in).
Didn't pay much attention to announcements, and most of what you said, is unknown to.

Do you have an accurate list of the 2012/13 winter anime? Because I'm totally clueless of the top of my head right now.
Oh I see. Well I won't spoil you but I'm sure you will have fun.

I thought you had a clue of what's airing this season, sorry :XD Kuroko is not a bad choice, Production I.G. did an excellent job with the adaption. Story-wise you shouldn't expect much (though I guess you can figure by now) but it's some pretty good entertainment.

Here's my MAL list, should give you a clue what I like etc. :p

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Naruto-niichan

And here is the chart of the winter season:


but you seriously don't know Chihayafuru? :oh
 
Top