Is that all you watch/read?
way too short to say anythingIs that all you watch/read?
way too short to say anythingI'm rather busy at the moment, every manga that is on-hold, I actually read to, but on and off at the moment.Is that all you watch/read?way too short to say anything

Lol okay you read/watched more than me, can't be bothered to go through these freaking long listsI'm rather busy at the moment, every manga that is on-hold, I actually read to, but on and off at the moment.
Check the whole lists or something. It's not just about that.![]()
Feels like there was a time where you did nothing but to watch anime and read manga 
It's called life.Lol okay you read/watched more than me, can't be bothered to go through these freaking long listsFeels like there was a time where you did nothing but to watch anime and read manga
![]()
Sounds like a great lifeIt's called life.

Help me!I think you misunderstood, niichan.


Probably just thinking hard about some artsy stuff, he doesn't have the time for social interaction.LOL I wonder how long he'll keep away, or if he's unsubbed from his own thread![]()
Orgz isDo you guys think googlez will be the most famous ffer? he probably is already.
He's a musician...didn't you see his newest pic?! He's Rum Tug Tugger or some shit!What does orgz do?
Nope I did not! lemme check.He's a musician...didn't you see his newest pic?! He's Rum Tug Tugger or some shit!
Probably...Nope I did not! lemme check.
Ah he is a furry now!