Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't say anything about becoming a star...but I bet they are both more well known than him. He's still young though.
I was talking about the future (because that was DD's first question). If it's right now then yes, you're probably right.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was talking about the future (because that was DD's first question). If it's right now then yes, you're probably right.
You don't know the future though! Sounded like you were negging out on them :nah
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
he is probably is busy with my request that i have requested 6 months ago!I am sure of it!
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Exactly. My only problem with your request is that I still need to read Magi.

It's more like I'm busy with my job and my portfolio. Also girlfriend, friends, bithdays (mine is tomorrow, my brother's is four days after and my mom's is four days after his) and all that stuff. Just kinda don't have the time to sit down and relax.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Googz, what did you do for Valentine's?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
He did da sax :o
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Sax...ophone?

:XD

He must play the sax well... :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Cuteness overdose! :wtf

 
Top