Shoujo - Goong by Park So Hee | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Goong by Park So Hee

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: [Sunjeong] Goong by Park So Hee

honestly, i just read the latest chapters and it breaks my heart every singly time :( Can't there ever be a happy time, just once?

Can't they ever admit to themselves that they love each other? It's too painful, and the agony for the next chapter is long. And it's not like it will be alleviated because for sure, it will be another sad chapter.

*pulls hair off head*

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

*bumps*

there's been quite some development with the plot for this manga already. Scans seem to be on a regular basis now. Does anybody else read this and has something to say?

TennyoAkana

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

I'm just waiting for her to find out about Yul... Until then...I won't expect her and Shin to get back together. God I want Yul to get his arse beat. I can't stand characters who stalk the main character.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

chapter 126 has been released. I'll look for some links...

Finally Shin and Chae Gyung meet! and better, shin is impatient!

Oddly, it starts as Shin being the hard-to-get, and this time their roles are reversed.

goal

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Norway

It's nice and interesting but then you know the author is going to tear them apart again. It has come to a point where it is agonizing for the readers too.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

however, reading the latest chapters (up to 126, though 127 is out already!) I'm beginning to think this will be the final.

This has to be the point where they (CG and Shin) will have to face their feelings for each other, and finally battle it out together.

If that were to happen, the readers can relax, and the final hurdle would be them finding out about Yul and seeing it through that he gets punished for what he did. And the fact that they have to face the people and media again. How they will explain that they were in fact in love in the first place but some internal conflict was the cause of everything, how they can forgive everyone who made them suffer, etc.

Those challenges are big enough as they are, so the climax is only believable, and we readers can root for them better if they are together.

I just read the latest chapter 128. FINALLY things are moving! I thought, man, CG is hesitating again...

but i'm sure she won't! not this time! not after she hears what the King has to say about YUL! eeep!

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

I'm just bumping this thread since chapter 130 is out and you can get it from mangatraders.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
did... Goong just end at 179 chapters??