- Joined
- Aug 26, 2010
- Messages
- 158
- Reaction score
- 275
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Good Evening ! Buenas tardes ! Bonsoir !
Since I couldn’t find anything on the forum about my problem, I created this thread hoping that answers will come
Among the mysteries of OP, the blank century seems the biggest. Thus, I’ve been naturally curious about the Gorousei and been looking for every bit of information I could get. This leads me to this page, and more particularly this image:
It’s the first time I see this emblem which seems to belong to them. I do reckon it has a meaning, an history, but I am not skilled at analyzing this kinda thing… could anyone help me ?
The only thing I can think about is that the first little circles, in the center, represent them. But the image is too blurry, we can’t see well what is drawn
Then, the two squares holding the big circle would represent the allied nations under their control. Finally, three elements outside seem to protect the circles. What would they be ? …Weapons ?
If this emblem represents the history of Gorousei, who may have destroyed an entire kingdom, the weapons must be really powerful !
In mythology, Earth have been “divided” for three gods: Pluton (Hades) reigns over Hell, Poseidon controls the Sea and finally Zeus reigns over the Sky. And so far, we know only two ancient weapons: Pluton and Poseidon. I think there are indeed three ancient weapons, represented in this image by the protective elements. Furthermore, that would mean that Gorousei used them to protect/attack, which leads to another issue: what the hell ?
If they need marines and pirates to hunt other pirates, they can’t possibly have the weapons anymore. Has the Fallen Kingdom managed to seal them before vanishing ? Are the Stones Installation/destruction Instructions ?
Finally, if they did have hidden the Ancient Weapons so that Gorousei don’t find it for their own account, they must have hidden it well. Zeus is king of the skies, consequently we can assume that the third weapon may fly. Besides, when I thought about his power, a memory hit me. Enel found an army on the Moon, I’m sure he found a ship too, so that he may come to the New World. What if he ran into the third Ancient Weapon ? Knowing Zeus can manipulate Lightning Bolts, I wouldn’t be surprised if the third weapon needed electricity to function.
Am I going too far? Is there anything that can be correct ? Does Harry Potter 7 really suck ?
Since I couldn’t find anything on the forum about my problem, I created this thread hoping that answers will come

Among the mysteries of OP, the blank century seems the biggest. Thus, I’ve been naturally curious about the Gorousei and been looking for every bit of information I could get. This leads me to this page, and more particularly this image:
It’s the first time I see this emblem which seems to belong to them. I do reckon it has a meaning, an history, but I am not skilled at analyzing this kinda thing… could anyone help me ?
The only thing I can think about is that the first little circles, in the center, represent them. But the image is too blurry, we can’t see well what is drawn
Then, the two squares holding the big circle would represent the allied nations under their control. Finally, three elements outside seem to protect the circles. What would they be ? …Weapons ?If this emblem represents the history of Gorousei, who may have destroyed an entire kingdom, the weapons must be really powerful !
In mythology, Earth have been “divided” for three gods: Pluton (Hades) reigns over Hell, Poseidon controls the Sea and finally Zeus reigns over the Sky. And so far, we know only two ancient weapons: Pluton and Poseidon. I think there are indeed three ancient weapons, represented in this image by the protective elements. Furthermore, that would mean that Gorousei used them to protect/attack, which leads to another issue: what the hell ?

If they need marines and pirates to hunt other pirates, they can’t possibly have the weapons anymore. Has the Fallen Kingdom managed to seal them before vanishing ? Are the Stones Installation/destruction Instructions ?
Finally, if they did have hidden the Ancient Weapons so that Gorousei don’t find it for their own account, they must have hidden it well. Zeus is king of the skies, consequently we can assume that the third weapon may fly. Besides, when I thought about his power, a memory hit me. Enel found an army on the Moon, I’m sure he found a ship too, so that he may come to the New World. What if he ran into the third Ancient Weapon ? Knowing Zeus can manipulate Lightning Bolts, I wouldn’t be surprised if the third weapon needed electricity to function.
Am I going too far? Is there anything that can be correct ? Does Harry Potter 7 really suck ?




).
