Shounen - Sankarea by Hattori Mitsuru | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Sankarea by Hattori Mitsuru

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Sankarea
By: Hattori Mitsuru
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Horror, Ecchi
Serialized In: Bessatsu Shonen Magazine
Mangaupdates

Furuya's obsessed with zombies. He collects any figurines, watches any movie, and plays any game with the living dead, and is even only interested in zombie girls. When his cat dies, Furuya begins trying to raise it from the dead using an ancient book of the occult he bought from a shop. But what will happen when he sees the idol of a nearby all girl's school walking close to where he conducts his experiment, wishing to die and be reborn as a different person?

Boy meets girl. Boy and girl conduct horrible experiments to bring his dead cat back to life. Girl resurrects herself as a zombie to escape her abusive father. Obviously Sankarea is your traditional shonen ron-com. Anyone looking for an ecchi romantic-comedy with zombies will really enjoy Sankarea. Even if that's not what your looking for, you'll probably enjoy it. It's a fun, well written series, with great art.

By the Mangaka of Umisho

masgrande

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Sounds like an interesting manga, I think I'm going to check it out.

EDIT: Read it, love it. This is definitely one of the most twisted and awesome romance story I have ever seen and it couldn't be better, if you don't like this then you are a fool:p.

Last edited: