- Joined
- Oct 19, 2022
- Messages
- 302
- Reaction score
- 385
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
Technically about the Elentier Gray also had an enchantment from Wendy and he was fighting an ice user. While Lucy was fighting someone of her opposite, someone physically strong.Madmole was never knocked out by the attack. Kyria was nowhere near done. She had some injuries but was still able to stand up. She was clearly ready to fight.
I feel like I said this a hundred times but Gray would wash Skullion currently. They will never have a rematch so it's time to get over it. It happened over a hundred chapters and it was published in like 2018.
Gray is much stronger than Lucy based on Elentir fights and she beat a Skullion tier opponent.
Lucy was also scared of fighting Kyria but guess who won?
Tho however your right, Gray is stronger than Wendy and Lucy, he would beat skullion in a rematch.
I don’t like when people act like Wendy can one shot gray or Lucy, on Reddit, especially without Irene.