Group - Group C Battle Royale | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Group Group C Battle Royale

Group C: Pick your top 4!

• Acnologia (Human Form)

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • Dogramag (Human Form)

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Erza Scarlet

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Jellal Fernandes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Kirin

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Larcade

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Madmole

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Sting Eucliffe

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Zero acknowledgement and only answered Wendy's question while completely ignoring Jellal :yodawg

Actions speaks louder than words. Acno resorting to his Dragon form is the greatest acknowledgement. :cheez

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Likely because Acnologia would be turning his gaze on the Slayers when he's done with Dogramag, Kirin would no doubt be his first target. Unless Kirin takes down Jellal before Acno guts him, Jellal lasts longer.
That doesn't really make much sense since Acno would attack everyone indiscriminately in this fight. This isn't Acno that was trying to murk all the DS at the end of the series, it's an Acno who's set out to win a fight. He also would wipe the floor with them all at the same time after he is finished with Dorga and that is if they even survive the backlash of their attacks. Dorga is the only one who could even last a second against Acno, the others would be fodder to the slaughter. So the strongest after Acno should be the ones being put through and not the order Acno kills them in.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Erza should be sure to pass here
Jellal puts Simpza down easily since everyone is in character. This is one thing he is better than everyone else. Zero effort.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Actions speaks louder than words. Acno resorting to his Dragon form is the greatest acknowledgement. :cheez
It isn't since he used against Makarov who is fodder.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Jellal puts Simpza down easily since everyone is in character. This is one thing he is better than everyone else. Zero effort.
In character Jellal isn't attacking Erza. Erza on the other hand would and she would oneshot him given how much damage a punch from Gears did to him lmao.

Last edited:

Zelefomavis

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
That doesn't really make much sense since Acno would attack everyone indiscriminately in this fight. This isn't Acno that was trying to murk all the DS at the end of the series, it's an Acno who's set out to win a fight. He also would wipe the floor with them all at the same time after he is finished with Dorga and that is if they even survive the backlash of their attacks. Dorga is the only one who could even last a second against Acno, the others would be fodder to the slaughter. So the strongest after Acno should be the ones being put through and not the order Acno kills them in.
Acno is in character. From what we've seen, in character, in an all out war against Ishgar and Spriggan empire, he went for all the DS first. He let the other live at first. Here, the goal is to be among the remaining four. There are 4 dragons/DS, not reason to believe that Acno won't only go for them if the rest don't attack him.

Ronin31

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Zero effort.
Are you serious ? You are joking, right ?

I know Jellal is Erza's kryptonite, but as in character, should he was able to even let a hand on her ?
In the other hand, Erza was ready to fight brainwatch Jellal before seeing him acting "strangely". And she wasn't fearing him, right ? She should not be so confident if Jellal was so high above.

Erza is too durable for him even if they give a real battle. Laxus couldn't put her down even with his RL and a massive enhancement in all stats since she saw him. I can't see Jellal doing more than Laxus. And "zero effort", sorry but it is a joke here. I can see current Erza and Laxus close to Gildarts. Do you place Jellal so highly above them ? He is not Acno level, you know. With him, I can agree for the "zero effort". No one else bar DG.

Last edited:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acno is in character. From what we've seen, in character, in an all out war against Ishgar and Spriggan empire, he went for all the DS first. He let the other live at first. Here, the goal is to be among the remaining four. There are 4 dragons/DS, not reason to believe that Acno won't only go for them if the rest don't attack him.
That was at the end of the series when he the DS mission was pretty much used to stall Acno becoming the main antagonist until the end of the arc. On tenrou he attacked them indiscriminately and in Tartarus he had no care in attacking the DS. Also if this EoS Acno then he would be saving the DS for last so they would harmonize w/him. That would mean the Dragon Slayers are in the safest position of the bunch. Plus why would Acno attack them individually when he can juke drop them all at the same time? Eternal Flare or a single roar = GG for Acno. Hell, he can blitz and kill them all at the same time. You guys act like he is just going to slowly go one by one as he slaughters them lol.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Was without an internet connection for almost a week so i could not give my opinions.

Human Acno is without a doubt the strongest here and the most unfair one. Magic against him wont work, he will just consume it and power up further and further + replenish.
The only solution is to do physical damage which only Dogramag can hope to do and yet even he should not stack up to Acno, even if Acno is in human form.

In this royal battle, i can see Acno mostly focus on Dogramag who is a legitimate dragon the second strongest of the bunch, and maybe Kirin since the dragons soul in the coffin in quite a bait. The fight would be pretty devastating which would force the other combatants to avoid and distance themselves from the clash. Sting can avoid a whole lot of trouble since he can go into the shadows, which are pretty fast. As would Jellal, Erza, Kirin maybe (if he can utilize his lightning for some speed like Laxus. Madmole would be a sitting duck, and as durrable as he is i kinda doubt he would be able to survive a full out onslaught between Acno and Dogramag. Is it too disrespectful to say that Madmole would be collateral damage, despite his defenses?
Not sure if Larcade is as fast as the mentioned speedsters but he should be decent i guess. If Larcade can avoid the destruction and give himself some distance he can probably down all the non virgins in the area (his aoe is pretty huge) so that would mean that .... only Kirin? He seemed like a Gildarts type mature dude, so he cant be a virgin can he? On the other hand Sting would benefit from Larcade's spell since its white magic. That should serve as decent powerup for Sting.
So we got Acno and Dogramag complete mayhem in the center, Madmole somewhere close trying to get away or getting in the crossfire which i doubt he would survive if the two are fully bloodlusted, Larcade a little bit further away casting his sex magic, potentially downing Kirin for a time, and Jellal, Erza and Sting being the furthest away with speed and hax.

So the way i see it if Acno would go for Dogramag like i said he would, Dogramag is not surviving this royal battle, now it just depends for how long he can survive until only four combatants remain.

Sting would go for Larcade since he is a counter and would give him some trouble quite a bit, but not enough to beat him like we saw in Alvarez. He needs serious support to beat Larcade. But it should be enough for Sting to power up some more consuming white magic and dip into the shadows.

Assuming Kirin is not a virgin and he would be down for some time, I can see Jellal and Erza capitalizing on that good chance and kill Kirin. If Kirin is a virgin it would be a threesome battle between Jellal, Erza and Kirin which would be quite hard to determine the winner. But also it would take time, time enough i think for Acno to kill Dogramag and proceed for the next target which would either be Kirin or Sting (or Madmole if he somehow survived). If i go with the former, and Kirin gets killed just like that. It would be Jellal vs Erza which contrary to some opinions should be more or less the same thing like Erza vs Laxus. While this battle would go on i can see Sting trying to dip and get away as far as possible while Larcade would go with his food magic or RIP to weaken Erza and Jellal while they having ther lover battle, but for that to happen he would need to get close so that should still take a minute or so i guess. I think during all that time Acno should be done with Dogramag and go for the next "dragon" alive.
During the battle if Jellal went for Altairis he would probably unintentionally draw out Sting since the spell draws shadows. This would probably force Sting towards the spell which would in turn force him to jump out of the shadows. I can honestly see a funny scene of Sting being blitzed and butchered the by Acno the moment he would step out of the shadows lol.

So in that scenario i just described the remaining four would be ..... Acno, Erza, Jellal and Larcade (lol)

Just a fun little scenario assuming Dogramag would go down as easy as it sounded lol

Last edited:

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
That was at the end of the series when he the DS mission was pretty much used to stall Acno becoming the main antagonist until the end of the arc. On tenrou he attacked them indiscriminately and in Tartarus he had no care in attacking the DS. Also if this EoS Acno then he would be saving the DS for last so they would harmonize w/him. That would mean the Dragon Slayers are in the safest position of the bunch. Plus why would Acno attack them individually when he can juke drop them all at the same time? Eternal Flare or a single roar = GG for Acno. Hell, he can blitz and kill them all at the same time. You guys act like he is just going to slowly go one by one as he slaughters them lol.
Agree Acnologia can be the ultimate winner here (the champion of the tournament for me, right now) but the rule is about to have 4 winners for next round :).

Acnologia's goal is to kill the Dragons and the Dragon Slayers. On Tenrô, he was just playing around to pass some time.
In Tartaros, when he fought Igneel, how could he care about the insects who were the period DS in front of the Fire Dragon King ?

A rampage Acologia should insta kill all DS here and even kill all around characters as a collateral damage. But his goal should save the remain non DS here for the next round.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Agree Acnologia can be the ultimate winner here (the champion of the tournament for me, right now) but the rule is about to have 4 winners for next round :).

Acnologia's goal is to kill the Dragons and the Dragon Slayers. On Tenrô, he was just playing around to pass some time.
In Tartaros, when he fought Igneel, how could he care about the insects who were the period DS in front of the Fire Dragon King ?

A rampage Acologia should insta kill all DS here and even kill all around characters as a collateral damage. But his goal should save the remain non DS here for the next round.
Before Alvarez, Acno never cared for the Dragon Slayers and killed indiscriminately. It wasn't until Alvarez that mindset changed to the extinction of DG. However is mindset changed again while he was in the RoT so he stopped his plans on killing the DS to harmonize with him. So if we are going by EoS then he would stop himself from murdering them since he would technically need them. If it was before EoS then it should be based on he was portrayed for the most part which was Dragon who fodder the weaked and only was interested in fighting the strong. I see no reason to believe Acno would only slaughter the DS when everyone in this match is his enemy. He would pretty much oneshot everyone except for Dorga in a single blast so I don't the likes of Jellal or Larcade lasting a second over stronger characters in the group

Also what happens when Dorga and Acno flex and shatter the entire area like Selene and Ignia to the Labyrinth? That type of strength would murder every non Dragon character here.

Zelefomavis

Reaction score
Country
France

Also what happens when Dorga and Acno flex and shatter the entire area like Selene and Ignia to the Labyrinth? That type of strength would murder every non Dragon character here.
That's interesting then the two selected apart from acno and dogra would be the two tankiest among the rest bc they would die one milisecond after the rest and thus be selected among the remaining 4.

So Erza (bc she's Erza) and Kirin would be my pick.

But from Human acno's showing, he's pretty good at focusing his strenght so I don't see that happening

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's interesting then the two selected apart from acno and dogra would be the two tankiest among the rest bc they would die one milisecond after the rest and thus be selected among the remaining 4.

So Erza (bc she's Erza) and Kirin would be my pick.

But from Human acno's showing, he's pretty good at focusing his strenght so I don't see that happening
Tbf, none of those combatants he faced in human form warranted him using that much power. But Dorga should at least make him throw a couple big shots off before he takes him down.

Jhonatas Fernandes

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If it is in character Acnologia would fight Dogramag first and win. Erza, Jellal, and Sting would join forces against Madmole and Kirin, and the three would win. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail are very friendly to each other, and even Jellal knows Sting because Sorano is a member of Sabertooth nowadays, so there's no way that Erza and Jellal would fight Sting if they could avoid it. Larcade probably would attack everyone with a long-rage pleasure spell or would try to defeat the dragons, since he was created to be a weapon against Acnologia and would lose (probably he is the first one that will be defeated). Thus, Acnologia, Erza, Jellal and Sting are the 4 combats that last.

Last edited:

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Erza is too durable for him even if they give a real battle. Laxus couldn't put her down even with his RL and a massive enhancement in all stats since she saw him. I can't see Jellal doing more than Laxus. And "zero effort", sorry but it is a joke here. I can see current Erza and Laxus close to Gildarts.
There are not close to Gildarts. Otherwise Mashima wouldn't wank Gildarts in some of the interviews saying he is too strong for be in the 100 quest. Having same amount MP as Gildarts doesn't make you on his level.

Do you place Jellal so highly above them ?
Yes.

He is not Acno level, you know. With him, I can agree for the "zero effort". No one else bar DG.
Ofcourse. You don't need to be Acno level to fodder those two. Being slightly below Gil level is enough.

Magic against him wont work, he will just consume it and power up further and further + replenish.
Didn't he split after consuming magic in the ravines of time. His resistant and absorption has limit? Although I do agree there is no one in this group that can push him.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Didn't he split after consuming magic in the ravines of time. His resistant and absorption has limit? Although I do agree there is no one in this group that can push him.
True it has definitely a limit, but that was like an entire dimension worth of magic wasnt it?
The only way his super strong resistance goes really down is by having him in a motion sickness state, plus immobilized.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
I don't see rules saying they are in character. If they are in character I doubt any FT member will be fighting each other till enemy is down. Erza and Jellal wouldn't fight. Heck I doubt Sting would attack them. Those three will gang up on Kirin/Madmole and Madmole will fodderised faster since base Laxus took him out. Larcade is cocky dude. He believe he can down Acno and would die to him. Also Acno's character is all over the place. He could go from killing DS to Destroy everyone. I'll go with Kill DS version I feel Acno can fodder Doggramag faster than those three are done with Kirin. But it doesn't matter since Kirin > Sting he would be the one to die at Acno hand. So Sting,Jellal,Erza,Acno

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Ofcourse. You don't need to be Acno level to fodder those two. Being slightly below Gil level is enough
I am surprise. I didn't expect someone seeing Jellal so much above Laxus and Erza to the point he can fodder them.
I think you are the opposite of JKO who takes Jellal as a trash character.

But I respect all opinions :).

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Larcade is cocky dude. He believe he can down Acno and would die to him.
I can honestly see Larcade dying first, instantly trying to hax Acno and getting gutted for his efforts before Acnologia focuses on Dogramag.

Jhonatas Fernandes

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I checked the rules, and Sting can use White Shadow Dragon Mode, he would stomp Larcarde.