Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Good day, MangaHelpers!

phio_chan desu yo~ Yoroshiku! I'm a not-so-huge otaku who is currently struggling with college (MH is one of the places I visit to found peace :3). I decided to take the offer and helped MH now as the moderator of Noblesse section, the newest manhwa sub-section here on MH, and lately helped at Shoujo & Josei section. If you haven't checked those two sections, do it NAO! You won't regret checking them. Noblesse is an amazing series, and there are lots of interesting shoujo/josei series as well. ^^

I'm looking forward to go crazy with you all, so don't hesitate to come and talk to me! I don't bite. ... yet. :3 But I'm always crazy. And weird.

*shrugs*

♥ Lee Seung Gi ~ Perfection ♥



Credits: tryp96, The King 2 Hearts​

Hello, MangaHelpers. :D

Nice to meet you all. Originally I registered here under the name "phio69", but I managed to retrieve my first and most original user name at last! phio_chan is back~
Anyway, I'm a now 18-year-old girl from Indonesia who likes to read anime and watch manga, though I can't do it often again lately due to school works.

Actually I'm here to look for help as I'm thinking to build a manga scan group... But if I have some spare time, I might be lurking around here more often. :P

Thanks for reading my introduction.
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
My weapon and power... is people.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]73660[/split]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My weapon and power... is people.

The post shows up again, doublepost :mono

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

:rofl
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

:zomg congratulations on v.2 phio-chwaaaaaaan~<3 :erosanji
too bad you're not here right now ^^;
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Congrats on getting Version 2 (or was it 3?)!
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Wow, another thread? :zomg Thanks for your love, everyone. :chu

@riki: This is my third MtM thread, is that version 2 or 3? :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Wow, another thread? :zomg Thanks for your love, everyone. :chu

@riki: This is my third MtM thread, is that version 2 or 3? :XD
:ginwut
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

What? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Third = 3 :teach
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Well, but the new thread title has "Part 2" on it, so I was slightly confused... :lmao

Okay, version 3 it is then! :edu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

It does that for some reason. When a thread get's it's first continuation it says Part 1 instead of 2 :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

You must solve the problem! :yelling

... Meh. :rofl

Oh, my, I'm eating fruits. I'm eating fruits. I'm living a better life! :crying
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Yeah...no obvious way I can see to fix it <_>

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Is fruit hard to come by?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Is fruit hard to come by?
Not that. I'm usually in bad terms with fruits, but today I eat them! Still eating now! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

Not that. I'm usually in bad terms with fruits, but today I eat them! Still eating now! :arf
Why are you in bad terms with fruits? It's not like there's a huge benefit to them health-wise. Especially not over vegetables.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

I just don't really like them. :XD

Aren't fruits beneficial for its vitamins and minerals? Especially when combined with vegetables. And because I think lately my food can make me get a cardiovascular disease in the future. :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My weapon and power... is people. - Part 2

You don't like fruit? :gwah

Yeah they have all that sure, but so do vegetables and they have a lot less sugar :p

Cardiovascular disease? :huh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

What are you hurring about :XD

But they're sweet and tangy and stuff...

HYPOCHONDRIAC :arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Stress.




:arf

It's no good to mention stress to me these days!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top