Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

You wonder?



I love fruit, stop trying to make me join your weird club :cheez
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Oh, really? :teehee

Fine, you don't have to join my weird club. You're already weird yourself so you are qualified to stand tall alone. :nod
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

How exactly am I weird dear? :blush
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

And it is no good for me too, that is why I have to let it out somehow! :arf
:arf
Someone's life should be miserable!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

How exactly am I weird dear? :blush
That question is itself is already weird.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

How exactly am I weird dear? :blush
Having more than twenty thousand posts... and being overall-y weird. ;)

:arf
Someone's life should be miserable!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------



That question is itself is already weird.
Whose life?

I know, right?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

I propose the weird Gary or the happy newly-wed couple of your daughter.



That sentence is somehow weird. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Why was that question weird, and why am I overall weird?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ah, stress.

phioooo, remember me? :) hopefully you do, but don't worry if you don't either haha. how have you been?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

I propose the weird Gary or the happy newly-wed couple of your daughter.



That sentence is somehow weird. :oh
I have plans for them already, but it needs time.

I need someone to miserable NOW! :arf

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Why was that question weird, and why am I overall weird?
Isn't it weird that a weird person is asking whether he's weird when he knows that he is weird and pretending he is not weird?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Why was that question weird, and why am I overall weird?
Don't you know why you are weird? :o

phioooo, remember me? :) hopefully you do, but don't worry if you don't either haha. how have you been?
Woaahh, hatsu! How can I not remember you? :p I miss old times at CiFL soooo badly. :scry

I'm doing good, thanks. University life and exams kill me sometimes, but I have a lot of auto-Phoenix-Down at stock so no worries. :derp

What about you? Been a long time since we talked. :)

I need someone to miserable NOW! :arf
You're getting even more psycho as you get older. What the heck?!

Isn't it weird that a weird person is asking whether he's weird when he knows that he is weird and pretending he is not weird?
Yes, yes, very weird. :nod
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ah, stress.

I have plans for them already, but it needs time.
Told you mother wouldn't take this lying down and accepting it all happily ;_;.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

You're getting even more psycho as you get older. What the heck?!
What is wrong with being psycho?! :arf

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Told you mother wouldn't take this lying down and accepting it all happily ;_;.
Of course. I always give punishment to the rebels. :hmph
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

What is wrong with being psycho?! :arf
Oh, my God, I-- I-- ... ... *speechless*

:scry









Someone answer that question for meee! :arf :arf :arf
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

See? You cannot even answer it. :hmph
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Because it is a question that doesn't need an answer! :yelling

And fix your grammar mistake. :teehee
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Gosh. I must be incredibly stressed to make that kind of mistake.

*goes away to make someone's life miserable*

P.S. You also make a mistake.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ah, stress.

Woaahh, hatsu! How can I not remember you? :p I miss old times at CiFL soooo badly. :scry

I'm doing good, thanks. University life and exams kill me sometimes, but I have a lot of auto-Phoenix-Down at stock so no worries. :derp

What about you? Been a long time since we talked. :)
I dunno actually haha, it's been a longggg time. 2 years? 3? I'm actually not too sure at all... LONG ENOUGH THOUGH. but what happened to CiFL? still going?
hahahaha, yeahh, feeling your pain as well, uni sucks, exams suck even more, and exams + work during exams suck the most, but still all goooddd :)
but things have been okay, uni and stuff, just living things up :) still talk to anyone from cifl?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

I did? :o I didn't think I make one, LOL~ Kindly correct it? :p

I LOVE SEUNG GI-OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ <33333333333333333333333

:^_^

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I dunno actually haha, it's been a longggg time. 2 years? 3? I'm actually not too sure at all... LONG ENOUGH THOUGH. but what happened to CiFL? still going?
hahahaha, yeahh, feeling your pain as well, uni sucks, exams suck even more, and exams + work during exams suck the most, but still all goooddd :)
but things have been okay, uni and stuff, just living things up :) still talk to anyone from cifl?
Haha~ XD
CiFL has been closed, I think. It was down due to host problems, and looks like the administrators didn't try to solve it out... so I guess we can say it had been closed. T__T I didn't really talk to anyone from CiFL anymore, most of them probably stays at Facebook which I didn't visit again for years... Sometimes I still see and talk with clampholickyou if you remember that name~ xD

Yeah, I agree, uni life sucks, but we survive. That's all that matters. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top