Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Shaddup, you're killing my cred :yelling:handgun

No, but you are :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I'm not harmless :pout

You don't have a lover? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I don't know :rant

Oh, you didn't push her aside yet for that other one? :teehee

Come on, you know you want me.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

No.

Come on man, just being honest :derp

Now that's being mean...
If you can't name reasons why I'm wrong then I'm right :noworry

I am honest :vin:handgun

well if you meant as a friend then yes, otherwise no :hee nothing mean about that :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

LOVE ME NIICHAN GOD DAMN YOU
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I slept

How dare you minimize my emotional outbursts...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

No, I won't have it
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Come here so I can kiss your pain away <_>

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Everything will make sense afterwards
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

You bastard...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Maybe because I know you a bit? :oh there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway
Quoting xi0: "I wonder why you assume such things of me," that you should assume the worst of me? Trauma?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

And... are xi0 and niichan creating yaoi here? *suspicious* I never know you guys swing that way...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top