Re: Ah, stress.
Shaddup, you're killing my cred

No, but you are
Shaddup, you're killing my cred


No, but you are




Only stating the truthShaddup, you're killing my cred
No, but you are![]()





what makes you not harmless then?I'm not harmless
You don't have a lover?![]()





so I'm rightI don't know
Oh, you didn't push her aside yet for that other one?
Come on, you know you want me.

but no, things calmed down 
.... 
No.so I'm right
you're so meanbut no, things calmed down
uhm.......
![]()

If you can't name reasons why I'm wrong then I'm rightNo.
Come on man, just being honest
Now that's being mean...



nothing mean about that 
you need some sleep, seriouslyLOVE ME NIICHAN GOD DAMN YOU


but... you can't betray tocI slept
How dare you minimize my emotional outbursts...

but... you can't betray toc![]()
and if you love me in another way than as a friend I would be kinda...![]()

is good



Gosh I better stop here and start doing something useful 
Quoting xi0: "I wonder why you assume such things of me," that you should assume the worst of me? Trauma?Maybe because I know you a bit?there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway