Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

You know, who someone surrounds themselves with can say a lot about them :3c
then what does it say about me?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

You know, who someone surrounds themselves with can say a lot about them :3c
:teehee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Any form of excitement has worth :cheez
Really? ... I guess so. >_<

*sigh* My friend acting angry is considered cute, and me acting cute is considered scary. What a weird world.
:nod It is a contradictive world. :nod

Devil's mind only. :cheez
Hee. :3c

I actually am amazed with the power I have over my friends. Even though I just smile to tease them, they are actually getting scared. It's a bit heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking? I thought you liked it. :p

But I can see why it can be annoying, at times when you need them seriously. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

then what does it say about me?
Not sure. But I could say you like being provocative to amuse yourself with other's reactions.

But forgive me for being skeptical about scaring people with a smile. At most I think I would find it surprising and the maybe even odd/freaky. But who knows :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

:nod It is a contradictive world. :nod
Indeed. It's a paradoxical world.

Heartbreaking? I thought you liked it. :p

But I can see why it can be annoying, at times when you need them seriously. :XD
I guess you know already why I dislike it at times.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Not sure. But I could say you like being provocative to amuse yourself with other's reactions.

But forgive me for being skeptical about scaring people with a smile. At most I think I would find it surprising and the maybe even odd/freaky. But show knows :p
Well. You get it right. I like to amuse myself by seeing others' reactions.

It's not just a smile. There is a hidden meaning behind the smile. Just ask phio-chan, the one who have seen my smile.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

I doubt I would get scared by a smile, even if I knew you well and in real life. That sounds like something taken out from an anime with a tsundere character, luls.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I doubt I would get scared by a smile, even if I knew you well and in real life. That sounds like something taken out from an anime with a tsundere character, luls.
Well, I'm telling you the truth. Maybe you won't get scared, but who knows.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Hey, phio. Guess what:

“I want to love you simply, in words not spoken: tinder to the flame which transforms it to ash
I want to love you simply, in signs not expressed: clouds to the rain which make them evanescent.”
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Well. You get it right. I like to amuse myself by seeing others' reactions.

It's not just a smile. There is a hidden meaning behind the smile. Just ask phio-chan, the one who have seen my smile.
I just took it as you not smiling often so you do it in a maniacal way or just randomly to freak them out.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I just took it as you not smiling often so you do it in a maniacal way or just randomly to freak them out.
Oh no. I smile often. I do know how to smile sincerely.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

I doubt I would get scared by a smile, even if I knew you well and in real life. That sounds like something taken out from an anime with a tsundere character, luls.
Well, yuki is kind of a tsundere, and I can imagine why those people she often... interacts with... can feel that way. Something you won't understand if you don't live around her for few weeks or months, I guess.

:3c

“I want to love you simply, in words not spoken: tinder to the flame which transforms it to ash
I want to love you simply, in signs not expressed: clouds to the rain which make them evanescent.”
Oh, my! :wtf

A while ago my friends and I were talking about it, and we even tried to translate to English only to make it suck big deal. And here it is. :wtf

Thank you! :hug

Somehow I feel the Indonesian version touches you better than the English. :blush

I just took it as you not smiling often so you do it in a maniacal way or just randomly to freak them out.
Em, neither. :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Well, yuki is kind of a tsundere, and I can imagine why those people she often... interacts with... can feel that way. Something you won't understand if you don't live around her for few weeks or months, I guess.

:3c
I'm not a tsundere. What part of me is tsundere?

Oh, my! :wtf

A while ago my friends and I were talking about it, and we even tried to translate to English only to make it suck big deal. And here it is. :wtf

Thank you! :hug

Somehow I feel the Indonesian version touches you better than the English. :blush
Indeed. Funny, huh? I used to think that everything sounds better in English but here's the proof that it's not true.

Em, neither. :oh
See?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Well, I'm telling you the truth. Maybe you won't get scared, but who knows.
But why would they get scared? Do you hurt your friends? The only times in normal circumstances I get scared are when I'm in for a world of hurt. For example the split second I realize "oh snap, I'm going to fall really hard at great speed now while doing snowboard".
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Then it's maniacal? Or at the right time to freak someone out?
Nope. I just.. smile. Whatever the intent behind the smile doesn't seem to matter to my friends. Even if I just smile over a funny story, they'd freak out. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

I'm not a tsundere. What part of me is tsundere?
Nyeh, okay, I take it back. :darn

Indeed. Funny, huh? I used to think that everything sounds better in English but here's the proof that it's not true.
Yes, yes! :blush Haa, my favorite poem ever, lol.

But why would they get scared? Do you hurt your friends? The only times in normal circumstances I get scared are when I'm in for a world of hurt. For example the split second I realize "oh snap, I'm going to fall really hard at great speed now while doing snowboard".
I think... that is exactly the answer. :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

But why would they get scared? Do you hurt your friends? The only times in normal circumstances I get scared are when I'm in for a world of hurt. For example the split second I realize "oh snap, I'm going to fall really hard at great speed now while doing snowboard".
Well, I do not hurt my friends physically (I used to though), but I'm known as a brutally honest person who attacks people's weaknesses with words without mercy.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Nyeh, okay, I take it back. :darn
I'm always confused when someone calls me a tsundere. I don't fulfill the requirements to be a tsundere. :oh

Yes, yes! :blush Haa, my favorite poem ever, lol.
I also love it. So simple, yet very romantic, touching, and bittersweet.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Nope. I just.. smile. Whatever the intent behind the smile doesn't seem to matter to my friends. Even if I just smile over a funny story, they'd freak out. :oh
Hmmm

Okay, staring contest! :SOON
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Good luck, both of you! I'll be checking the result in... a week. :^_^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Well, I do not hurt my friends physically (I used to though), but I'm known as a brutally honest person who attacks people's weaknesses with words without mercy.
How charming :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top