Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Wow...you flatter me :hurr
Oh? Should I check again after a month instead then? :XD
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

*just passing again....*
[movel]:dancin[/movel]
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Really. :facepalm

If you really want to have a staring contest, face me directly!

Anyway, I'll leave you guys for now. I have to do my assignments for a bit and then go to sleep.

...or maybe I'll just skip assignment and go straight to sleep. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Really. :facepalm

If you really want to have a staring contest, face me directly!
Woahaha, a challenge! Gary you can't miss this young lady.

Anyway, I'll leave you guys for now. I have to do my assignments for a bit and then go to sleep.

...or maybe I'll just skip assignment and go straight to sleep. :oh
I vote for second option. :3c

But really, I need to go and do exactly the same. So enjoy the rest of your Sunday, folks. ;D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

Really. :facepalm

If you really want to have a staring contest, face me directly!

Anyway, I'll leave you guys for now. I have to do my assignments for a bit and then go to sleep.

...or maybe I'll just skip assignment and go straight to sleep. :oh
this is an invitation? :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Better yet, don't leave and skip assignment.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Really. :facepalm

If you really want to have a staring contest, face me directly!

Anyway, I'll leave you guys for now. I have to do my assignments for a bit and then go to sleep.

...or maybe I'll just skip assignment and go straight to sleep. :oh
Okay, I'll get the stool :^_^

:SOON

Woahaha, a challenge! Gary you can't miss this young lady.
I can't miss? :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: What a neverending debt.

How much debt we're talking about exactly... ?
Phio nice title - where is whereabouts?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

I can't miss? :XD
What, grammar Nazi again? :XD Nah, I mean, she rarely invites someone, so... :hurr

How much debt we're talking about exactly... ?
Phio nice title - where is whereabouts?
A lot. :bored

And thank you, Charlie! :^_^ You mean location? It reads as "kaze no machi", meaning "town of wind". :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I vote for second option. :3c

But really, I need to go and do exactly the same. So enjoy the rest of your Sunday, folks. ;D
In the end, I still go through with the first option... though only for a bit. (I worked on it, like, for 10 minutes, then I just fell asleep. :p)

this is an invitation? :hurr
What do you think?

Better yet, don't leave and skip assignment.
Wish I can do that, but I will suffer later if I do.

Okay, I'll get the stool :^_^

:SOON
Gosh. I mean, you should come here.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

In the end, I still go through with the first option... though only for a bit. (I worked on it, like, for 10 minutes, then I just fell asleep. :p)
Exactly what happened to me last night. The guilty pleasure of sleeping for 8 hours (been sleeping for only 5 hours lately), skipping all assignments. :fail

Gosh. I mean, you should come here.
Awwaaww. If only we can go there instead, since Indonesia is so not interesting, no? :cheez



eto...eto
:poke
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Take a year off. Use 8 months to work up cash, and as much as you want of the remaining to travel.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Exactly what happened to me last night. The guilty pleasure of sleeping for 8 hours (been sleeping for only 5 hours lately), skipping all assignments. :fail
I did worse. Last Sunday I slept at 11 pm, and I woke up the next day at 9.30 am. I was shocked because I missed a meeting that morning. The meeting started at 6.30 am and I was late for 3 hours! Of course, the meeting was already over by the time I woke up. Last night was even worse. I slept for almost 12 hours. Well, I had fever the day before, so I guess I had a plausible reason for that. :p

Awwaaww. If only we can go there instead, since Indonesia is so not interesting, no? :cheez
If he wants to have a staring contest, he should be the one who comes here. I won't waste money just to have a staring contest with him. Well, if it's for holiday, maybe it's fine. And Indonesia can be an interesting place if you know where to go.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

If he wants to have a staring contest, he should be the one who comes here. I won't waste money just to have a staring contest with him. Well, if it's for holiday, maybe it's fine. And Indonesia can be an interesting place if you know where to go.
This is a very tsundere and effective way of hiding that you want to see him while at the same time implying you do.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

This is a very tsundere and effective way of hiding that you want to see him while at the same time implying you do.
Oh, you think so. What if I say I deliberately write it like that? Just to see his reaction. :fan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top