Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

That's up to you. :blush

I guess I'm getting used living like that, but if you want to make me happier to show that feeling by buying me food or something, why not? :blush
How did this get to you being given food by me? :errr

I think someone else could handle that just fine :hee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

How did this get to you being given food by me? :errr

I think someone else could handle that just fine :hee
Because I'm happy to receive free food. :3c

Someone else? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Because I'm happy to receive free food. :3c

Someone else? :o
Who said it would be free? :o

Yeah, there has to be someone for suited for this task :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Who said it would be free? :o

Yeah, there has to be someone for suited for this task :3c
I did. :o Wouldn't it? :( It's lunch time and I'm so hungryyy~

Suited for the task of buying me free food or what? :XD
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

It sucks. Exam is coming but I have no motivation to study these piles of exam materials. :bored

You?
Exam is still three weeks later for me, but I have no motivation as well :bored.

Do you enjoy your med school life lately?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

I did. :o Wouldn't it? :( It's lunch time and I'm so hungryyy~

Suited for the task of buying me free food or what? :XD
You would ask someone else to buy you lunch? You seemed more prideful than this in the past :p

But I would I suppose, being independently wealthy and everything~


Not telling :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

Exam is still three weeks later for me, but I have no motivation as well :bored.

Do you enjoy your med school life lately?
Ah, still three weeks. I guess two weeks preparation is enough. :cheez

The current class is neuropsychiatry, which is rather abstract and boring for me. But otherwise it's okay, I think I've had it worse than this. :p

You would ask someone else to buy you lunch? You seemed more prideful than this in the past :p

But I would I suppose, being independently wealthy and everything~
I did? :gwah Fine, I'm off to lunch myself then. :hmph

:teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Um, I'm just supporting anything yuki wants that doesn't involve her torturing me. :oh
It's not something that I want, really. I'm just challenging him, see if he's up to it.
Now you remind that I haven't tortured you for a while now... :3c

Wow, what an understand friend :zomg
what an understanding friend. :-_-

That's up to you. :blush

I guess I'm getting used living like that, but if you want to make me happier to show that feeling by buying me food or something, why not? :blush
Stop asking people to buy food for you. You'll get fatter!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

Exam is still three weeks later for me, but I have no motivation as well :bored.
Three weeks??! Why so long? Wouldn't it be Christmas by the time you have exam? What major are you studying? :blink
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: What a neverending debt.

Ah, still three weeks. I guess two weeks preparation is enough. :cheez

The current class is neuropsychiatry, which is rather abstract and boring for me. But otherwise it's okay, I think I've had it worse than this. :p
I guess so, but I just want to have a break, really. :darn

So you prefer playing with corpse? :o, what a strange interest.


Three weeks??! Why so long? Wouldn't it be Christmas by the time you have exam? What major are you studying? :blink
Yes, my final exams are going to be held within the first two weeks of January. I guess that's my uni's policy, but oh well, it's not like my complain would be heard by them either. Err... social sciences. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I am. Sorry if I'm not afraid of you :cheez
Oh, really? Then you have to come here for real. :3c



It's late


So what?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Yes, my final exams are going to be held within the first two weeks of January. I guess that's my uni's policy, but oh well, it's not like my complain would be heard by them either. Err... social sciences. :p
Poor you.
Ah, I see. I'm not going to comment on that further since I dislike that subject.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

It's not something that I want, really. I'm just challenging him, see if he's up to it.
Now you remind that I haven't tortured you for a while now... :3c
Let me know if he finally accepts your challenge.
And yes, it has been a while, but we're both tired and stressed so let's save it for now.

:-_-

Stop asking people to buy food for you. You'll get fatter!
/stabbed in the heart

But I am hungry! My blood glucose is decreasing and waiting it to be converted from my fat is too long! :bored

I cherish your independent spirit!
Why thank you!

Yes, my final exams are going to be held within the first two weeks of January. I guess that's my uni's policy, but oh well, it's not like my complain would be heard by them either. Err... social sciences. :p
I bet it's public uni? They tend to be more... brutal. :3c

This is completely unrelated, but how tall are you again? :3c
Now you're involving the physical things?! :gwah

It can happen when you're mind is fatigued. OH well
/joins yuki

*your

:teehee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

This is completely unrelated, but how tall are you again? :3c
What does my height have to do with this?



It can happen when you're mind is fatigued. OH well


Then at least, when you realize the mistake, fix it!

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Let me know if he finally accepts your challenge.
And yes, it has been a while, but we're both tired and stressed so let's save it for now.

:-_-
But be rest assured that I'll back to it. :cheez

/stabbed in the heart

But I am hungry! My blood glucose is decreasing and waiting it to be converted from my fat is too long! :bored
So? Your body has to train itself to convert your fat in times of need.

/joins yuki

*your

:teehee
Good job, daughter. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Now you're involving the physical things?! :gwah
I was just gauging her reaction. I believe I remembered anyways :hee

/joins yuki

*your

:teehee
I did it on purpose :fail

But I'm glad you picked up on it before her. It shows your progress :nod

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

What does my height have to do with this?
It's a facet of intimidation. Do you disagree?

Then at least, when you realize the mistake, fix it!
What does it matter? You picked it out already :XD

Sometimes I'll write a sentence and change it so the tense needs to be altered and I just forget :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

But be rest assured that I'll back to it. :cheez
That, I do not doubt. :hmph :bored

So? Your body has to train itself to convert your fat in times of need.
You're right. :crying But tonight I'm going to have a feast at a friend's birthday party... :teehee

Good job, daughter. :hee
:hee

I was just gauging her reaction. I believe I remembered anyways :hee
What a strange... idea... to gauge her reaction. :oh

I did it on purpose :fail

But I'm glad you picked up on it before her. It shows your progress :nod
You sounded sleepy or drunk, LOL~

Of course. I'm learning from mistakes. :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

She just did it to me phio, why is that strange? :oh


And I said it was late :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: What a neverending debt.

She did? Well, probably because it's totally unrelated to what we were talking about? :XD

LOL~ Then go to sleep. :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top