Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

She did? Well, probably because it's totally unrelated to what we were talking about? :XD

LOL~ Then go to sleep. :eyeroll
Yeah, Nuno responded to it before I could, so it gave her away :rolleyes:

I will
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I was just gauging her reaction. I believe I remembered anyways :hee
And what do you make of my reaction?
It's a facet of intimidation. Do you disagree?
I disagree. It doesn't even intimidate me in anyway.

What does it matter? You picked it out already :XD

Sometimes I'll write a sentence and change it so the tense needs to be altered and I just forget :XD
Just be careful next time.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

That, I do not doubt. :hmph :bored
Talking like Yoda, you are.

You're right. :crying But tonight I'm going to have a feast at a friend's birthday party... :teehee
Remember the fat. :hee

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

She just did it to me phio, why is that strange? :oh
Yeah, it shouldn't be strange, phio. Gauging reaction is all I do.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

And what do you make of my reaction?


I disagree. It doesn't even intimidate me in anyway.



Just be careful next time.
It was as expected for the most part. But with you not agreeing with my statement, I expected you to offer that information freely since you deem it inconsequential.

I didn't mean for you necessarily. But size is generally considered so.

Maybe I will, but I won't make any promises.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

I didn't mean for you necessarily. But size is generally considered so.
Expand this subject a bit more please, won't you?
I'm deeply interested. :popcorn
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

:oh

You know what I meant :nerd
Just got curious about your proposed psychological assessment for a while..

Uh, is this.. the spammer alert face :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Just got curious about your proposed psychological assessment for a while..

Uh, is this.. the spammer alert face :oh
Well, you see it all over the animal kingdom as a defense mechanism

That's all I meant
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Well, you see it all over the animal kingdom as a defense mechanism

That's all I meant
If we adopt the idea that the intimidation concept exists for the weaklings, it becomes a strong argument.
You win this round :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

If we adopt the idea that the intimidation concept exists for the weaklings, it becomes a strong argument.
You win this round :^_^
Even someone who isn't considered a weakling can be intimidated. Even by things that aren't conventionally scary...I think that's what yuki was implying when she said size doesn't intimidate her.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Even someone who isn't considered a weakling can be intimidated. Even by things that aren't conventionally scary...I think that's what yuki was implying when she said size doesn't intimidate her.
No, I exactly pointed out the polar opposite side of this. It's those who are weaklings that resort to intimidation moves.
If you read into it a bit, there's no way a witty person will get intimidated easily, regardless of his / her power. That's what I meant.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

No, I exactly pointed out the polar opposite side of this. It's those who are weaklings that resort to intimidation moves.
If you read into it a bit, there's no way a witty person will get intimidated easily, regardless of his / her power. That's what I meant.
Ah. Well sometimes intimidation is unintentional you know? Someone who is large and imposing can't really help that fact.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Ah. Well sometimes intimidation is unintentional you know? Someone who is large and imposing can't really help that fact.
Ah, I guess it's a pain for those, but I would never get to really see into this in detail with that skinny body of mine :-_-
Aside from the scoliosis-like symptoms, I haven't had any headaches about that, though. I should settle down with what I have, perhaps.

And accept the intimidation.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

It was as expected for the most part. But with you not agreeing with my statement, I expected you to offer that information freely since you deem it inconsequential.

I didn't mean for you necessarily. But size is generally considered so.

Maybe I will, but I won't make any promises.
Hmm. It is actually hard to consider what is intimidating and what's not until we actually face it. You might be bigger than me, but since I can't see you... well. *shrug*

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

...and here you guys, talking about intimidation. Haha.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Hmm. It is actually hard to consider what is intimidating and what's not until we actually face it. You might be bigger than me, but since I can't see you... well. *shrug*

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

...and here you guys, talking about intimidation. Haha.
I wasn't talking about you being intimidated by me. I don't think it would be that easy for a person to intimidate you, with how you're speaking about it. It was more of the other way around and just teasing. I wasn't being serious necessarily. But considering I think you're about a foot shorter than me, I just found the idea somewhat humorous. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be intimidated by you, and I think you might already have an opinion on that yourself :p
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

I wasn't talking about you being intimidated by me. I don't think it would be that easy for a person to intimidate you, with how you're speaking about it. It was more of the other way around and just teasing. I wasn't being serious necessarily. But considering I think you're about a foot shorter than me, I just found the idea somewhat humorous. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be intimidated by you, and I think you might already have an opinion on that yourself :p
Words generally eclipse the effect of appearance when it comes to intimidation. That's the way I love, at least. Sometimes it gives me a chance to be a scary person.
That's how it works in basketball. Talent > size.

Talking about intimidation itself and not giving a damn to it is more intimidating than size. It's natural talent.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: What a neverending debt.

I wasn't talking about you being intimidated by me. I don't think it would be that easy for a person to intimidate you, with how you're speaking about it. It was more of the other way around and just teasing. I wasn't being serious necessarily. But considering I think you're about a foot shorter than me, I just found the idea somewhat humorous. But that doesn't mean I couldn't be intimidated by you, and I think you might already have an opinion on that yourself :p
Actually some people manage to intimidate me, especially the extrovert people. I don't want to be intimidating, but sometimes I just can't help it. I have a barbed tongue.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Words generally eclipse the effect of appearance when it comes to intimidation. That's the way I love, at least. Sometimes it gives me a chance to be a scary person.
That's how it works in basketball. Talent > size.

Talking about intimidation itself and not giving a damn to it is more intimidating than size. It's natural talent.
Sometimes I think intimidation is all about aura. Scary aura can be intimidating. Silence can also work.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: What a neverending debt.

Sometimes I think intimidation is all about aura. Scary aura can be intimidating. Silence can also work.
It depends on the nature of the silence. It can be sheepish, then, being a 7-footer would barely matter, if at all.
Or it may be an enhanced silence with the added staring, insolent attitude; a complete red aura. It is a near-guaranteed success.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

Actually some people manage to intimidate me, especially the extrovert people. I don't want to be intimidating, but sometimes I just can't help it. I have a barbed tongue.
Extroverted people intimidate you? In what manner?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: What a neverending debt.

Extroverted people intimidate you? In what manner?
She's used to introverted people that don't talk back to her.

Maybe she knows some of those really hyper guys that just go all clingy?

/jk
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: What a neverending debt.

She's used to introverted people that don't talk back to her.

Maybe she knows some of those really hyper guys that just go all clingy?

/jk
Ohhhh SNAP :popcorn

But I think someone who's especially forward could intimidate most people, so not sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top